Author Topic: No Smells!  (Read 10971 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: No Smells!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 10:37:10 AM »
He/she would, if keen to give the false impression that  Madeleine had gone of her own volition.  And especially that no one with access to OC keys was involved.

IMO

The glaringly obvious response to that is that she probably did walk out of her own volition. 
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 10:45:23 AM »
Good point Holly, that would appear to rule Smellyman out then.

Lol it seems that way!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 10:56:53 AM »
Although KM is clearly not oblivious to smells since she tells us on P98 of her book:

"Another British woman, in her late 40's or early 50's, turned up on our veranda at one point and kept trying to put her arm round me.  She was quite drunk and smelled of cigarettes and I remember willing her to go away".

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 11:30:46 AM »
As far as I am aware, none.
Present legislation requires evidence to substantiate a person being made an arguido.  If I remember correctly at least one of the most recent arguidos in Madeleine's case was in the employment of the holiday company at the time of her disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 11:55:57 AM »
Is there any evidence that supports an employee or associate of OC being involved?

Such evidence has been reported to OG around 2-3 years ago.  OG is in a position to look up a crucial piece of information as a litmus test, whilst mere mortals are denied access, so I've no idea how this turned out.
What's up, old man?

Offline Lace

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »
If it was the person chain smoking in the empty apartment,  then Madeleine's room may have stank of cigarettes.  Could be why the window was opened.   Though I think it was a means of escape if corned in the room.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2019, 01:22:19 PM »
If it was the person chain smoking in the empty apartment,  then Madeleine's room may have stank of cigarettes.  Could be why the window was opened.   Though I think it was a means of escape if corned in the room.
That would be a most unusual thing to do IMO.  You said ".... the person chain smoking in the empty apartment"  Which apartment are you talking about?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2019, 01:37:11 PM »
That would be a most unusual thing to do IMO.  You said ".... the person chain smoking in the empty apartment"  Which apartment are you talking about?

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/08/09/missing-link-overlooked-in-the-madeleine-mccann-case/

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2019, 01:51:23 PM »
OK I understand what you are saying now:
from the link "A PILE of discarded cigarette butts could have been the link to finding missing Madeleine McCann.

A witness claims the discarded butts were found on a shared balcony that had a bird’s eye view of the apartment in Portugal, from where toddler was snatched a few days before her fourth birthday in 2007.

So "If it was the person chain smoking in the empty apartment on the shared balcony,  then Madeleine's room may have stank of cigarettes.  Could be why the window was opened.   Though I think it was a means of escape if cornered in the room."  Is that what you meant?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2019, 02:02:19 PM »
Although KM is clearly not oblivious to smells since she tells us on P98 of her book:

"Another British woman, in her late 40's or early 50's, turned up on our veranda at one point and kept trying to put her arm round me.  She was quite drunk and smelled of cigarettes and I remember willing her to go away".

Was was that? One of the two women drinking most of the day? Jayne Jensen or Anne Wiltshire?

"At about 16.00 we were at the swimming pool bar within the complex. It was at this time that we had a few drinks with Raj Balu, Jayne Jensen and Anne Wiltshire"
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2019, 02:08:25 PM »
Was was that? One of the two women drinking most of the day? Jayne Jensen or Anne Wiltshire?

"At about 16.00 we were at the swimming pool bar within the complex. It was at this time that we had a few drinks with Raj Balu, Jayne Jensen and Anne Wiltshire"
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm
If that really was Jayne Jensen or Anne Wiltshire then Jez Wilkins is really in trouble.  For it is claimed he told them that it was the McCann's kid that was missing while they were out searching.  Yet he says he never left his apartment.
Moderation

Offline Lace

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2019, 02:32:10 PM »
OK I understand what you are saying now:
from the link "A PILE of discarded cigarette butts could have been the link to finding missing Madeleine McCann.

A witness claims the discarded butts were found on a shared balcony that had a bird’s eye view of the apartment in Portugal, from where toddler was snatched a few days before her fourth birthday in 2007.

So "If it was the person chain smoking in the empty apartment on the shared balcony,  then Madeleine's room may have stank of cigarettes.  Could be why the window was opened.   Though I think it was a means of escape if cornered in the room."  Is that what you meant?

Yes Rob it is what I meant,  sorry trying to do too many things at once at the moment.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2019, 06:40:37 PM »
Control Risks

"MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot." @)(++(*

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

From the witness:

"I was there to check, erm, no, no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'."

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

*%87

Who in the tapas 9 was changing statements?

Who in the tapas 9 was changing statements?  is this a trick question haha!

for the benefit of Lace who may have missed it:

"I was there to check, erm, no, no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'."
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2019, 06:46:27 PM »

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/08/09/missing-link-overlooked-in-the-madeleine-mccann-case/

So you don’t think it was someone having a sneaky cigarette because they weren’t allowed to smoke in their apartments?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2019, 08:17:05 PM »

Yes Rob it is what I meant,  sorry trying to do too many things at once at the moment.
That's alright, I'll help you out.
Moderation