Author Topic: No Smells!  (Read 10976 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: No Smells!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2019, 08:19:59 PM »
Who in the tapas 9 was changing statements?  is this a trick question haha!

for the benefit of Lace who may have missed it:

"I was there to check, erm, no, no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'."

Matt heard a noise LOL - somebody made that up so who? Don't forget - It wasn't a twin rolling over but that invisible abductor flying through the window.  *%87
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline The General

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2019, 08:29:40 PM »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2019, 08:46:51 PM »
Matt heard a noise LOL - somebody made that up so who? Don't forget - It wasn't a twin rolling over but that invisible abductor flying through the window.  *%87
I'm going to ask for a cite for all of that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2019, 10:56:42 PM »
I'm going to ask for a cite for all of that.

"MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot."

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2019, 02:34:52 AM »
"MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot."

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
In my theory Madeleine is already awake, as she was woken by the burglars attempting to break in.  The sound that Matt heard could well be Madeleine trying to find a place to hide in the kids bedroom.  IMO on the far side of the cots could have been a good place.

"MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot. He does not enter the bedroom but can see through a now quite open door (greater than 45 degrees) into the room.
He sees the two twins in their cot, but does not check Madeleine formally as no sounds and twins asleep. He recalls the room did seem lighter than expected, perhaps suggesting the shutter had been raised or the curtains opened?"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2019, 01:06:42 PM »
Jesus, that link infected my laptop with Ebola. More pop ups than an abductor in a hedge.

It hasn't infected mine.

It is a very worthy read confirming what I have been saying for months/ years, about that balcony.

That balcony with the fag ends was an absolute God send to an abductor.  views of everywhere pertinent from that balcony. 

A watcher could see anyone coming or going, and furthrmore he could easly communicate a warning to a third person standing outside Madeleines window/ at the Front door area.  I suggest that a mini beam torch might have been flashed when danger was near.

There are two balconies that could have been used.   There are actually a stack of three and the two upper ones could both have done the job.  Both balconies additionally have a view straight into 5A sitting room. 

That sitting room is the hub of the apartment with all doors opening off it and ... a light was left on in there.   The man on the balcony could have seen everything going on in there ... as well as outside

Front door, patio door and inside of apartment. &%%6   What a gift for an abductor !

I fully realise that my thoughts, based on definite facts, are not 100%  certainly linked, but IMO with so many facts that do link, ( including the dark and remote front door,)  I think more thought should be given to the balcony /s opposite and the front door being used.

AIMO

Offline The General

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2019, 01:33:44 PM »
It hasn't infected mine.

It is a very worthy read confirming what I have been saying for months/ years, about that balcony.

That balcony with the fag ends was an absolute God send to an abductor.  views of everywhere pertinent from that balcony. 

A watcher could see anyone coming or going, and furthrmore he could easly communicate a warning to a third person standing outside Madeleines window/ at the Front door area.  I suggest that a mini beam torch might have been flashed when danger was near.

There are two balconies that could have been used.   There are actually a stack of three and the two upper ones could both have done the job.  Both balconies additionally have a view straight into 5A sitting room. 

That sitting room is the hub of the apartment with all doors opening off it and ... a light was left on in there.   The man on the balcony could have seen everything going on in there ... as well as outside

Front door, patio door and inside of apartment. &%%6   What a gift for an abductor !

I fully realise that my thoughts, based on definite facts, are not 100%  certainly linked, but IMO with so many facts that do link, ( including the dark and remote front door,)  I think more thought should be given to the balcony /s opposite and the front door being used.

AIMO
This is all great and I'm not trying to denigrate your efforts in any way. But why so elaborate?
There's absolutely no need to stake the place out, apart from she was The Chosen One - Tripitaka (one for fans of Monkey there). An abductor would have the run of the village.
Even if she had been singled out, these people rarely loiter, waiting to be pinged. It's target, quick recce, smash and grab. There's no need for special keys, or a conspiracy of accomplices or recruiting of staff in advance. There's no need for a guy on a balcony with a pair of binoculars (besides, they'd be a pretty rubbish OP if they left all sorts of DNA / sign / evidence - if they were so organised and professional to be so elaborate, they'd be professional enough to leave nothing)
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2019, 02:09:13 PM »
In my theory Madeleine is already awake, as she was woken by the burglars attempting to break in.  The sound that Matt heard could well be Madeleine trying to find a place to hide in the kids bedroom.  IMO on the far side of the cots could have been a good place.

"MO enters flat, hears a sound in the children's bedroom that is probably one of the twins rolling over in their cot. He does not enter the bedroom but can see through a now quite open door (greater than 45 degrees) into the room.
He sees the two twins in their cot, but does not check Madeleine formally as no sounds and twins asleep. He recalls the room did seem lighter than expected, perhaps suggesting the shutter had been raised or the curtains opened?"

What are you going on about? Matt heard NO SOUNDS!

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2019, 02:15:27 PM »
This is all great and I'm not trying to denigrate your efforts in any way. But why so elaborate?
There's absolutely no need to stake the place out, apart from she was The Chosen One - Tripitaka (one for fans of Monkey there). An abductor would have the run of the village.
Even if she had been singled out, these people rarely loiter, waiting to be pinged. It's target, quick recce, smash and grab. There's no need for special keys, or a conspiracy of accomplices or recruiting of staff in advance. There's no need for a guy on a balcony with a pair of binoculars (besides, they'd be a pretty rubbish OP if they left all sorts of DNA / sign / evidence - if they were so organised and professional to be so elaborate, they'd be professional enough to leave nothing)

I have researched in huge depth over years, The General (TG), and that is why it is so elaborate.  I walked that pathway all the way to the dark front door and noticed things.   I touched nothing.  I discovered things That few seem to have noticed.   But I still missed a few things like flat 5J (misty), but of course, I was concentrating on the immediate area in front of the two outer doors and also Madeleines window.   None of these could be seen from 5J immediate area, because of the tower block hiding the view

There is no place for smash and grab where sleeping young children are concerned ... softly softly is a much better approach.

Professionally, they left no DNA on the scene nor immediate surroundinggs.   Would they expect the PJ to check inside another building.  I doubt it.

No binoculars would be needed withe distancess being so short.  In fact they would be an incumberance and a give away to anyone who noticed them upthere using them

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2019, 02:53:35 PM »
What are you going on about? Matt heard NO SOUNDS!
It says he may have heard a sound.  Can you say for certain he never?  A sound is such a fleeting thing, was it a rat, was it a mouse, was it the twins, was it Madeleine hiding away?  Who knows he never checked.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »
It says he may have heard a sound.  Can you say for certain he never?  A sound is such a fleeting thing, was it a rat, was it a mouse, was it the twins, was it Madeleine hiding away?  Who knows he never checked.

Where does it say this ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2019, 03:27:23 PM »

Where does it say this ?
Pathfinder gave us the link to the PJ statement.  https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

Who wrote it?  But in there it says Matt heard a sound.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2019, 03:46:58 PM »
Pathfinder gave us the link to the PJ statement.  https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

Who wrote it?  But in there it says Matt heard a sound.

Thanks.
It appears to me to be the T9 account of events.

" Page 886
Portimao Criminal Investigation Department
201/07.OGALGS
O INSPECTOR
M.P.
ATTACHED
On this date, I attached to these official papers 3 computer printed pages, relating to the description of the events, that have been collectively prepared by the nine people of the group in question, that was delivered to this Police Officer by the British Liaison Official, before the start of re-questioning of those same people.
Portimao, 10 May 2007
INSPECTOR
M.P.
========================================
[3 page attachment] Pages 887-890
 Original written in English. 
Sequence of Events: Thursday 3rd May 2007 - 2030 to 2200
As recalled by:

Gerry McCann - 5A
Kate McCann - 5A
David Payne - 5H (First floor)
Fiona Payne - 5H (First floor)
Dianne Webster - 5H (First floor)
Jane Tanner - 5D
Russell O'Brien - 5D
Matthew Oldfield - 5B
Rachael Oldfield - 5B

Times shown are approximate, but accurate to the best of our knowledge.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2019, 03:53:49 PM »
You hear a sound, but can be very unsure what made the sound.  I think that is very possible what Matt says, and it is very important, to consider the possibility the sound could have been Madeleine hiding in the bedroom. 

Matt also says there was more light in the room than expected, shutters maybe up, but now we allow that  Madeleine may not be in her bed but could still be in the room.  To me that is very important.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:00:38 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2019, 03:59:06 PM »
You hear a sound, but can be very unsure what made the sound.  I think that is very possible what Matt says, and it is very important, to think the sound could have been Madeleine hiding in the bedroom.  He says there was more light than expected, shutters maybe up but Madeleine could still be in the room.  To me that is very important.

Its all maybes, though He didn't attribute this sound and was unwilling to confirm that he had seen Madeleine that night .

Anything else is just speculation.

Or maybe not -