Author Topic: No Smells!  (Read 10991 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: No Smells!
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2019, 04:04:25 PM »

Its all maybes, though He didn't attribute this sound and was unwilling to confirm that he had seen Madeleine that night .

Anything else is just speculation.
What I'm saying is showing you that there is another very probable interpretation of what Matt has said in that document.
You have a sound, you have more light, explain that? And there was no sound coming from Madeleine breathing on her bed, but he could hear the twins breathing.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2019, 04:59:42 PM »
What I'm saying is showing you that there is another very probable interpretation of what Matt has said in that document.
You have a sound, you have more light, explain that? And there was no sound coming from Madeleine breathing on her bed, but he could hear the twins breathing.

If he was aware of sound as you claim he was, the lack of sound from each of the 3 children should have acted as a red flag -IMO

These are just retrospective observations, created to give credence to the Mccann narrative - again IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2019, 06:32:04 PM »
You hear a sound, but can be very unsure what made the sound.  I think that is very possible what Matt says, and it is very important, to consider the possibility the sound could have been Madeleine hiding in the bedroom. 

Was there any forensic evidence of a sound?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline The General

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2019, 06:37:05 PM »
If a child stirs in a cot, but there's nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2019, 07:20:57 PM »
It says he may have heard a sound.  Can you say for certain he never?  A sound is such a fleeting thing, was it a rat, was it a mouse, was it the twins, was it Madeleine hiding away?  Who knows he never checked.

"I was there to check, erm, no, no funny sort of smells, no sort of funny draughts, no sort of funny sort of noises, no, erm, nothing that I can think of for that. I mean, it was a complete just a shock out of the blue when, you know, I'd been in and then suddenly somebody's saying Madeleine's missing, there was nothing that made me think, oh'."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

IN MY OPINION First the police found a tampered crime scene and then they were receiving tampered witness statements. Seems a lot of tampering was going on! IN MY OPINION
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:17:39 PM by Robittybob1 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2019, 09:13:55 PM »
Well if Madeleine was hiding beyond the twin's cots maybe there were more of Madeleine's hair found there than we'd expect.
Sound comes from something, is there evidence of the something?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:18:09 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2019, 09:18:46 PM »
Well if Madeleine was hiding beyond the twin's cots maybe there were more of Madeleine's hair found there than we'd expect.
Sound comes from something, is there evidence of the something.

Are you sticking with the story theory MBM and the tapas were playing hide and seek? and it went wrong?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2019, 09:30:06 PM »

Are you sticking with the story theory MBM and the tapas were playing hide and seek? and it went wrong?
Well Matt's check went wrong.  I couldn't even find any reference  that Matt really knew what bed he'd find Madeleine in as he was doing his check.

As much as it seems hard to understand the McCanns accepted as an undisputed fact - something about the cadaver dogs alerting to cadaver odour in the apartment.  I'd have to look it up again sorry.
If Madeleine was hiding at 9:35 PM there is no way there should be cadaver odour in the apartment coming from a deceased Madeleine.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:59:32 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2019, 09:33:46 PM »
Well Matt's check went wrong.  I could even find any reference  that Matt really knew what bed he'd find Madeleine in.

As much as it seems hard to understand the McCanns accepted as an undisputed fact - something about the cadaver dogs alerting to cadaver odour in the apartment.  I'd have to look it up again sorry.
If Madeleine was hiding at 9:35 PM there is no way there should be cadaver odour in the apartment coming from a deceased Madeleine.

Quite and then in lies the necessity for Mccanns and supporters to deny the meaning of the dog  responses
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2019, 09:42:51 PM »

Quite and then in lies the necessity for Mccanns and supporters to deny the meaning of the dog  responses
Where did the McCanns deny the dog responses?  As I said they included it as an undisputed fact in the court case against Amaral.
"If Madeleine was hiding at 9:35 PM there is no way there should be cadaver odour in the apartment coming from a deceased Madeleine." 
There has to be another explanation.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2019, 09:44:26 PM »
Where did the McCanns deny the dog responses?  As I said they included it as an undisputed fact in the court case against Amaral.

Ain't that the truth.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2019, 09:48:22 PM »
Ain't that the truth.
There has to be another explanation other than Madeleine dying in the apartment.  To allow the dog alerts to be an undisputed fact, I'd guess they know the reason for the cadaver dog alerts.
Does it seem logical you would not dispute the alerts unless you were aware of their causation.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2019, 09:51:03 PM »
There has to be another explanation other than Madeleine dying in the apartment.  To allow the dog alerts to be an undisputed fact, I'd guess they know the reason for the cadaver dog alerts.
Does it seem logical you would not dispute the alerts unless you were aware of their causation.

Thats a different slant on it and one to be considered, for both parties must have agreed with it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2019, 09:55:35 PM »
Thats a different slant on it and one to be considered, for both parties must have agreed with it.
That is my understanding of an undisputed fact, they both agree on the point.  I'd need to see the wording again, was it just to the dogs barking, or was it to the dogs barked to something they were trained to find.
'Lets just look at the undisputed fact and see if it shows what they agreed to.
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2019, 10:00:26 PM »
"If Madeleine was hiding at 9:35 PM there is no way there should be cadaver odour in the apartment coming from a deceased Madeleine." 
There has to be another explanation.

Who is claiming it was Madelienes cadaver scent which was alerted to? No one as I can see.

It is still up there along with other substancial evidence- we may not be privvy to. Although the time line and  other things just throw stuff at you it can't be missed- for those who want to see that is.

The fact that the parents dismissed it with a smirk and snigger shows a lack of concern that their daughter coud have been killed in the apartment by person or persons known or unknown to them.
Bizarre response.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin