Author Topic: No Smells!  (Read 10970 times)

Offline jassi

Re: No Smells!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2019, 06:58:58 PM »
The apartment was a holiday let how would we know who had been in there and the history of the contents? 

When Mrs Fenn, above, bought her apartment she did so following the death of her husband.

That's an desperate attempt at an extremely tenuous  connection - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2019, 07:08:36 PM »
The apartment was a holiday let how would we know who had been in there and the history of the contents? 

When Mrs Fenn, above, bought her apartment she did so following the death of her husband.

The same could be said for all the properties Eddie searched. Are you saying that it was only in the parent’s apartment and no other that there was the potential for cadaver contamination?

Murat’s father lived at the villa where Murat and his mother lived at the time. There is just as much chance of cross contamination there yet Eddie didn’t alert.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2019, 07:13:47 PM »
That's an desperate attempt at an extremely tenuous  connection - IMO

Really?  What evidence do you have that someone or something has never been in concact with a dead body and subsequently had contact with 5A?

The areas tested ie a holiday let and hire car are potentially accessed by hundreds, if not thousands of people, along with their possessions. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2019, 07:15:48 PM »
The same could be said for all the properties Eddie searched. Are you saying that it was only in the parent’s apartment and no other that there was the potential for cadaver contamination?

Murat’s father lived at the villa where Murat and his mother lived at the time. There is just as much chance of cross contamination there yet Eddie didn’t alert.

I'm saying a holiday let and a hire care sustain huge numbers of people traffic.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »
Really?  What evidence do you have that someone or something has never been in concact with a dead body and subsequently had contact with 5A?

The areas tested ie a holiday let and hire car are potentially accessed by hundreds, if not thousands of people, along with their possessions.

Other apartments were checked by the dogs. They only responded in the McCann apartment.
Coincidence or what ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2019, 07:24:23 PM »
I'm saying a holiday let and a hire care sustain huge numbers of people traffic.

They do...ALL holiday lets and hire cars yet Eddie only alerted to properties and items associated with the McCann family. How do you explain that?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2019, 07:53:56 PM »

Did Murat's father live at Casa Liliana?  Murat was 12 yoa when his father died.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2019, 08:04:03 PM »
Did Murat's father live at Casa Liliana?  Murat was 12 yoa when his father died.

It is a possibility...and isn’t that what we are talking about....possibilities?

Why do you think Eddie alerted to no other properties or items except those associated with the McCann family ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2019, 08:04:24 PM »
Other apartments were checked by the dogs. They only responded in the McCann apartment.
Coincidence or what ?

Which apartments were checked? 

What sort of floor/ceiling petition existed between 5A and Mrs Fenn?  If the dogs were able to pick up the odour from second-hand furniture in the Shannon Matthews case then there's every possibility they were picking up from Mrs Fenn's late husband is there not? 

Mrs Fenn down-sized when her husband died and bought the apartment above 5A.  How do we know she didn't sell or offer foc any of her furniture to the owners of 5A? 

The above is just one explanation.  Were any checks carried out on the history of contents and all those who occupied 5A?

We also know the McCanns worked in the medi profession and may well have come into contact with corpses.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2019, 08:08:51 PM »
Which apartments were checked? 

What sort of floor/ceiling petition existed between 5A and Mrs Fenn?  If the dogs were able to pick up the odour from second-hand furniture in the Shannon Matthews case then there's every possibility they were picking up from Mrs Fenn's late husband is there not? 

Mrs Fenn down-sized when her husband died and bought the apartment above 5A.  How do we know she didn't sell or offer foc any of her furniture to the owners of 5A? 

The above is just one explanation.  Were any checks carried out on the history of contents and all those who occupied 5A?

We also know the McCanns worked in the medi profession and may well have come into contact with corpses.

All these scenarios equally apply to the rest of the group and Murat. Why no alerts to any of their apartments, clothes or any other items ?

Offline The General

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2019, 08:08:57 PM »

The whole entourage were in the medi profession, making the alerts even more unique.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2019, 08:18:00 PM »
It is a possibility...and isn’t that what we are talking about....possibilities?

Why do you think Eddie alerted to no other properties or items except those associated with the McCann family ?

But the properties and items alerted to were not used exclusively by the McCann family nor did they have any knowledge of where items were obtained from and their history. 

For all we know an abductor might have entered 5A and left some material from his/her shoe from a previous crime which the dog alerted to.  Bizarrely the abductor might have transported MM in the car subsequently hired by the McCanns.  I think this is unlikely but has it been ruled out?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2019, 08:20:09 PM »
The whole entourage were in the medi profession, making the alerts even more unique.

6/9 were in the medi profession.  Were they all hands on or some research/lecturing etc?

Offline jassi

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2019, 08:20:55 PM »
But the properties and items alerted to were not used exclusively by the McCann family nor did they have any knowledge of where items were obtained from and their history. 

For all we know an abductor might have entered 5A and left some material from his/her shoe from a previous crime which the dog alerted to. Bizarrely the abductor might have transported MM in the car subsequently hired by the McCanns.  I think this is unlikely but has it been ruled out?

Of course it hasn't been ruled out, because there is no evidence of an abductor to be checked.

Or maybe not -

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2019, 08:31:57 PM »
All these scenarios equally apply to the rest of the group and Murat. Why no alerts to any of their apartments, clothes or any other items ?

Murat was different in that he and his mother only lived at Casa Liliana.  The apartments were holiday lets with huge numbers of human traffic coming and going.

Mrs Fenn was the only owner occupier and we know her husband died in 2003 and she lived above 5A most probably with possessions that had been around her late husband.  What would have been interesting is putting the dogs in her apartment.  I bet they would have gone ballistic and the odour in 5A was seeping from there.