Author Topic: No Smells!  (Read 10990 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: No Smells!
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2019, 08:33:16 PM »
Of course it hasn't been ruled out, because there is no evidence of an abductor to be checked.

I meant has the history of the hire car been checked out between the time of MM's disappearance and the McCanns hiring it?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2019, 08:34:13 PM »
Murat was different in that he and his mother only lived at Casa Liliana.  The apartments were holiday lets with huge numbers of human traffic coming and going.

Mrs Fenn was the only owner occupier and we know her husband died in 2003 and she lived above 5A most probably with possessions that had been around her late husband.  What would have been interesting is putting the dogs in her apartment. I bet they would have gone ballistic and the odour in 5A was seeping from there.

More unsubstantiated inventions.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2019, 08:38:21 PM »
More unsubstantiated inventions.

Why wouldn't they have alerted?  They alerted to second-hand furniture in the Shannon Matthews case that had been brought from dwellings where someone had died so why not in Mrs Fenn's? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline The General

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2019, 08:40:33 PM »
6/9 were in the medi profession.  Were they all hands on or some research/lecturing etc?
Well exactly. How many were issuing death certificates, for example?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »
Why wouldn't they have alerted?  They alerted to second-hand furniture in the Shannon Matthews case that had been brought from dwellings where someone had died so why not in Mrs Fenn's?

You can invent things to your heart's content, but unless you can demonstrate that they actually happened in this case, you are wasting your time IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2019, 08:42:39 PM »
But the properties and items alerted to were not used exclusively by the McCann family nor did they have any knowledge of where items were obtained from and their history. 

For all we know an abductor might have entered 5A and left some material from his/her shoe from a previous crime which the dog alerted to.  Bizarrely the abductor might have transported MM in the car subsequently hired by the McCanns.  I think this is unlikely but has it been ruled out?

Nor were any of the places occupied by the tapas group used solely by them. Why no alerts there ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2019, 08:44:17 PM »
No, I am not saying "he also knows about the possibility of another cadaver being in the apartment that night?  "

I am very clear in what I said -repeating for Rob: "GA didn't say it was MBMs scent" .Without a body how could he know.

He can get access to deaths recorded from that apartment- if none, and the time limit is ok, he can surmise the scent belongs to MBM. The dogs alerted to what they were trained to alert to.
I still think I'm right.
Here is the logic:
GA believes the dogs picked up cadaver odour. -YES
There is no body there so he has to consider all possibilities. -YES
Question: was the deceased there on the night of the 3rd or was it before?  (Really he would also have to consider "since" too as the dog searches are happening in late July??)
If  the deceased was there on the night of the 3rd - he has to consider whether it was Madeleine or someone else.  If he didn't he missed one of the important possibilities!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2019, 08:44:49 PM »
Nor were any of the places occupied by the tapas group used solely by them. Why no alerts there ?
Or any of the other cars. (I can actually hear Davros chucking coal in to his hard drive and stretching his fingers)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2019, 08:45:12 PM »
Grimes report talks of scent building up in an apartment closed down in a hot climate:

What we have to be able to understand in a situation such as this is in a hot climate with the apartment being closed down, the scent will build up in a particular area. If there isn't a scent source in here, i.e. a physical article where the scent is emitting from, any scent residue will collect in a particular place due to the air movement of the flat, the apartment and what I would say in this case is that there is enough scent in that area there for him to give me a bark indication but the source may not be in that cupboard, the source may well be in this room somewhere else but the air is actually pushing into that corner. But strong indication and I would say its positive for things that he is trained to find, which will be part of a separate debrief.

It sounds plausible to me the scent was emanating from Mrs Fenn's and somehow seeping through the floor/walls/pipes etc.   

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2019, 08:45:50 PM »

It would spoil the show if the dogs actually alerted to every microscopic drop of blood that had ever been spilt in any of those, apartments.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:26:10 PM by John »

Offline The General

« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:08 PM »
Grimes report talks of scent building up in an apartment closed down in a hot climate:

What we have to be able to understand in a situation such as this is in a hot climate with the apartment being closed down, the scent will build up in a particular area. If there isn't a scent source in here, i.e. a physical article where the scent is emitting from, any scent residue will collect in a particular place due to the air movement of the flat, the apartment and what I would say in this case is that there is enough scent in that area there for him to give me a bark indication but the source may not be in that cupboard, the source may well be in this room somewhere else but the air is actually pushing into that corner. But strong indication and I would say its positive for things that he is trained to find, which will be part of a separate debrief.

It sounds plausible to me the scent was emanating from Mrs Fenn's and somehow seeping through the floor/walls/pipes etc.
....in to the cupboard in the bedroom. Remarkable.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:32 PM »
Well exactly. How many were issuing death certificates, for example?

Wrong case. 

Offline The General

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2019, 08:49:38 PM »
Wrong case.
That's what Gerry said.
Joke, cammarnn, gimme a break over here.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2019, 08:50:18 PM »
Murat was different in that he and his mother only lived at Casa Liliana.  The apartments were holiday lets with huge numbers of human traffic coming and going.

Mrs Fenn was the only owner occupier and we know her husband died in 2003 and she lived above 5A most probably with possessions that had been around her late husband.  What would have been interesting is putting the dogs in her apartment.  I bet they would have gone ballistic and the odour in 5A was seeping from there.

You have absolutely nothing to base that assumption on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2019, 08:51:56 PM »
It would spoil the show if the dogs actually alerted to every microscopic drop of blood that had ever been spilt in any of those, apartments...no wonder grime raced through them
Wrong again - read the white paper as to the type of blood a cadaver dog reacts to.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.