Author Topic: Play Time Before Bedtime  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Play Time Before Bedtime
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 09:10:19 AM »
"It seems the entire group followed a similar pattern every day.  This included meeting up with C8 at the end of 'Kids Club' at which time they had 'high tea'.  T9 and C8 then headed over to the play park before each family went back to their respective apartments to put the children to bed and get ready for the jolly up @ Tapas, no doubt sharing a few doctor jokes during the course of the evening."

This so called routine did not happen on the Thursday afternoon.

That's why I used the word similar. 

I don't see the fact they didn't visit the play park on Thu as significant.  What's significant to me is that anyone observing from a balcony, who might have had an unhealthy interest in children, could observe T9 and C8 and see which children belonged to which parents and possibly learn info such as names and other personal info over Sat/Sun to Wed.  Any such person could then track the families returning to their respective apartments, observe T9 4 Tapas @ 8.30 pm minus C8, clock the 30 mins checks and crucially observe the McCanns exiting via the patio door which he/she would know was unlocked!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2019, 09:17:55 AM »
Do you seriously think it happened that way?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 09:33:04 AM »
Do you seriously think it happened that way?

It's a theory.  Do you see any reason it didn't happen that way?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 09:42:09 AM »
It's a theory.  Do you see any reason it didn't happen that way?

Only that it is all supposition with nothing to support it.
IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2019, 10:12:05 AM »
IMO
Is there anything that rules it out, in your opinion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2019, 10:14:29 AM »
Is there anything that rules it out, in your opinion?

Only, as I said in previous post, nothing to support it

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2019, 10:49:56 AM »
Only, as I said in previous post, nothing to support it
So nothing to rule it out either.   8((()*/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2019, 11:27:04 AM »
IMO

But there's only a finite number of people who knew MM was 'home alone'

- McCanns - no evidence

- T7 - no evidence

- Those who could observe the McCanns patterns (from vanatage points) or knew about them directly or indirectly from others (Mrs Fenn/Edna Glyn/OC employees).  Have all these people been accounted for and eliminated? 

Offline jassi

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2019, 11:46:12 AM »
But there's only a finite number of people who knew MM was 'home alone'

- McCanns - no evidence

- T7 - no evidence

- Those who could observe the McCanns patterns (from vanatage points) or knew about them directly or indirectly from others (Mrs Fenn/Edna Glyn/OC employees).  Have all these people been accounted for and eliminated?

And no evidence against your 3rd option either.

Or maybe not -

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2019, 12:28:35 PM »
And no evidence against your 3rd option either.

But have they all been interviewed and eliminated in the way that the McCanns/T7 have been?  Its not even clear to me they have all been identified let alone eliminated?

If you read that police report I uploaded on the other thread re Shannon Matthews/police review/dog alerts you will see the sort of searches carried out eg house to house.  Were all the apartments that had vantage points pertaining to Tapas and 5A searched? 

The problem as I see it is that the case involves a highly transient population.  Many of those occupying apartments departed on the Sat some probably earlier.  I've seen holidaymakers from England followed up but surely there must have been holiday makers from other European countries?  If so I haven't seen any evidence these individuals have been followed up?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2019, 12:37:38 PM »
But have they all been interviewed and eliminated in the way that the McCanns/T7 have been?  Its not even clear to me they have all been identified let alone eliminated?

If you read that police report I uploaded on the other thread re Shannon Matthews/police review/dog alerts you will see the sort of searches carried out eg house to house.  Were all the apartments that had vantage points pertaining to Tapas and 5A searched? 

The problem as I see it is that the case involves a highly transient population.  Many of those occupying apartments departed on the Sat some probably earlier.  I've seen holidaymakers from England followed up but surely there must have been holiday makers from other European countries?  If so I haven't seen any evidence these individuals have been followed up?
That might be why SY are still working on the case 12 years later.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2019, 01:28:34 PM »

The McCanns and their friends have been interviewed, but I'm not convinced they've been eliminated. Operation Grange thought they had been according to A C Rowley, but the Portuguese Supreme Court judges disagreed in their ruling dated January 2017.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2019, 02:20:12 PM »
The McCanns and their friends have been interviewed, but I'm not convinced they've been eliminated. Operation Grange thought they had been according to A C Rowley, but the Portuguese Supreme Court judges disagreed in their ruling dated January 2017.

Well they're no longer aguidos? 

Offline jassi

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2019, 05:27:56 PM »
Well they're no longer aguidos?

Is that not because the case was archived ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2019, 05:37:19 PM »
Is that not because the case was archived ?
The case has been re-opened, were you not aware?