Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502406 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2019, 09:31:33 PM »
Aw... something else we agree on. I trust you also agree the investigation should continue indefinitely?
It's the least the culprits deserve imo.  8(0(*

Thr investigation  can only continue if there is something  to investigate

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2019, 10:08:12 PM »
You better tell the McCanns that, they are planning to investigate when this investigation ends apparently. What will they be left to investigate if SY have done all the investigating for them one wonders? And God help whoever the suspects are in that scenario. They better make sure their cars are fully insured for third party, fire and theft.
Why would people continue spending money on investigating a crime you believe they committed themselves, especially if the latest investigation fails to find any evidence against them?  Does that make any sense to you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2019, 10:34:55 PM »
According to the post I was replying to, the investigation will only end when there is nothing to investigate. What's the sense in investigating something there is nothing to investigate. That's what the McCanns are proposing to do according to Davel. Would that make sense to you?
I'm on record as supporting an indefinite investigation. 8500 sightings, we have plenty to investigate before we hand it over to the doctors.
Because we can't prove who the culprits are, doesn't mean we do not have at our disposal means of making them suffer.  Are you opposed to that approach? 8(0(*
Re: your last para - I have no idea what you are talking about, soz la, Cheeky.  Re: the parents carrying on the search after there is nothing left to investigate only makes sense if you consider the parents continue to have hope of finding their child and never giving up.  Otherwise it does make no sense as you rightly point out. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2019, 10:40:07 PM »
Re: your last para - I have no idea what you are talking about, soz la, Cheeky.  Re: the parents carrying on the search after there is nothing left to investigate only makes sense if you consider the parents continue to have hope of finding their child and never giving up.  Otherwise it does make no sense as you rightly point out.

I believe Kate has said they will never stop looking for Madeleine, (this was mentioned somewhere in the early part of the Netflix doc, but I can't be arsed to look for it).
Never stopping looking makes no sense, since if they found her, then they wouldn't have to look anymore.
They'll never stop looking, because they know she can't be found. In this context that statement makes sense.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2019, 10:40:47 PM »

Nice bit of Scouse, Vertigo la.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2019, 11:05:56 PM »
Read the article... It talks, about the police claiming a 100 %match in the hire car

And ? Sir Alec Jeffrey only had that information from newspaper reports.

To say he’d testify for the parent’s in court, the article doesn’t quote him directly as saying that, when his only knowledge of the case against them is newspaper reports would make anyone question his professionalism.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2019, 11:07:08 PM »
I can't do anything about your lack of understanding.
On my other paragraphs, it's welcome to see rather than call me a troll, we can agree on something.
Even if you have no idea what I'm talking about in my last para, we have made progress, you spoke to me 8(0(*.
I’m glad you’re pleased.  Don’t troll me and we’re bound to get along famously  8**8:/:

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2019, 11:07:58 PM »
I believe Kate has said they will never stop looking for Madeleine, (this was mentioned somewhere in the early part of the Netflix doc, but I can't be arsed to look for it).
Never stopping looking makes no sense, since if they found her, then they wouldn't have to look anymore.
They'll never stop looking, because they know she can't be found. In this context that statement makes sense.
Facetious faeces. IMO.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2019, 11:11:05 PM »
Facetious faeces. IMO.

You know I'm right.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2019, 11:12:13 PM »
You know I'm right.
I know you know I’m right.Your turn.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #265 on: March 24, 2019, 11:27:41 PM »
I'm only pleased if we continue the progress. Davel, Eleanor, John, G Unit, Breitta and all the others haven't called me a troll. It's only you. I'm happy to leave it there and get along famously with you.
Back to you  8(0(*
Cool beans.

Offline John

« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2019, 12:32:24 AM »

Talk is cheap.  Her idea of what constitutes looking is a bit odd for sure.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2019, 09:03:27 AM »
https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/the-dna?fbclid=IwAR2bIkvzBgJvYFYdVY1waT--1yAVK8OPV4nNEVkciKcwVYir8Q6HWf3AW8Y   this is the 5th podcast in the series.

Here is a better link to the full playlist as it stands.  https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/playlists/podcast
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2019, 09:23:40 AM »

Obviously,   never stop looking until Madeleine is found,   can't believe you had to be told that   IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2019, 10:15:03 AM »
Therefore, we CAN answer the question: is the match from the hire care genuine or is it a chance match according to Dr Mark Perlin. According to him you have been proved wrong. I'm not shocked at all.
If Dr Perlin's testimony proves anything imo, it proves when it comes to understanding and explaining genetic science to a wider global audience, Robin Swan and Jim Gamble are not the people to do it.

No we can't... He can give a probability..we don't know what that probability is...... He needs to be asked a lot more questions
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:18:24 AM by Davel »