Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599760 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1710 on: September 26, 2018, 03:59:46 PM »
Baz... Have you never wondered why the Interviews that surely must have been taped at the Police station never appeared at trial??

We have seen evidence of interviews that are taped been shown to the public.... Just look at the Becky Watts Case... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNMQFD3uz3k

I wonder why they were not used to bolster this case, and show just what a manipulating individual Dr Vincent Tabak apparently was...  Did he sign any of these statements at the Police Station for instance.... Surely there would be evidence of that!!

How do you know they were not presented at court? They will have been put into document form and if he answered questions they most certainly would have been read out - as per any other trial.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1711 on: September 26, 2018, 04:01:15 PM »
Look if I am wrong I am wrong.... why does it bother you so much that I am not believing what was said??

I will stick with my belief until proven otherwise...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1712 on: September 26, 2018, 04:04:38 PM »
Look if I am wrong I am wrong.... why does it bother you so much that I am not believing what was said??

I will stick with my belief until proven otherwise...

This is a public forum, it is bothering me because some of the things you are saying are very far-fetched and are an insult to the victim. Again I apologise for calling you stupid. I do not think you are but some of the things you are saying are really frustrating.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1713 on: September 26, 2018, 04:05:52 PM »

I can't think of any case in which some of sound mind confesses to killing someone, goes on to plead guilty and take the stand to explain how it happened (even if this isn't true) who turned out to be innocent. Can you?

Yes..... This One !!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1714 on: September 26, 2018, 04:06:32 PM »
I will say this Nine, had the trial not been about culpability and Tabak pleaded not guilty to both murder and manslaughter you would have a point in some of things you have said (not all)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:44:23 PM by John »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1715 on: September 26, 2018, 04:08:03 PM »
Yes..... This One !!

No Nine, he hasn't been proven innocent. Sorry you are wrong.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1716 on: September 26, 2018, 04:08:22 PM »
I will say this Nine, had the trial not been about culpability and Tabak pleaded not guilty to both murder and manslaughter you would have a point in some of thing you have said (not all)

But he didn't plead guilty to both Murder and Manslaughter.... Unless you know something I do not!!

Offline Baz

« Reply #1717 on: September 26, 2018, 04:09:36 PM »

I'm not sure if this is aimed at me but I'll answer for me.

It doesn't bother me so much. It fascinates me and intrigues me when people like you and Leonora with her blog and that Noel O'Gara (who seems awful to me!!) spend so much time and energy trying to prove the innocence of people that are clearly guilty. I'm always slightly in awe of those that dedicate themselves to trying to free someone who is likely to have been a victim of a miscarriage of justice. So when someone dedicates the same to someone as vile as Peter Sutcliffe or Vincent Tabak... then I'm confused.

I also get quite a lot of free time at work so reading this sort of thing helps the time pass.

Offline Baz

« Reply #1718 on: September 26, 2018, 04:10:18 PM »
Yes..... This One !!

HAHAHA, sneeky Nine! Very sneeky! But you know what I mean...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1719 on: September 26, 2018, 04:10:32 PM »
No Nine, he hasn't been proven innocent. Sorry you are wrong.

Hang on... You said and I'll quote..

Turned out to be Innocent..
  And I said this one.... He could turn out to be innocent as I have said... We just don't know till we know the truth about this case...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1720 on: September 26, 2018, 04:12:43 PM »
But he didn't plead guilty to both Murder and Manslaughter.... Unless you know something I do not!!

Nine you miss my point entirely, I won't go into it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:49:02 PM by John »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1721 on: September 26, 2018, 04:14:35 PM »
  And I said this one.... He could turn out to be innocent as I have said... We just don't know till we know the truth about this case...

Yes, that is correct. Baz said turned out to be innocent, turned out as in proven to be innocent...

Offline Baz

« Reply #1722 on: September 26, 2018, 04:17:03 PM »

Allow me to rephrase for clarity then:

I can't think of any case in which someone of sound mind confessed to killing someone, pled guilty, took the stand to explain how it happened and went to prison only to later be exonerated. Can you?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1723 on: September 26, 2018, 04:23:19 PM »
I'm not sure if this is aimed at me but I'll answer for me.

It doesn't bother me so much. It fascinates me and intrigues me when people like you and Leonora with her blog and that Noel O'Gara (who seems awful to me!!) spend so much time and energy trying to prove the innocence of people that are clearly guilty. I'm always slightly in awe of those that dedicate themselves to trying to free someone who is likely to have been a victim of a miscarriage of justice. So when someone dedicates the same to someone as vile as Peter Sutcliffe or Vincent Tabak... then I'm confused.

I also get quite a lot of free time at work so reading this sort of thing helps the time pass.

I explained... This case has bothered me from the beginning... From The Original Facebook Forum to the trial and after... There has never been anywhere to talk about this case really... Or question what has been put in front of us since the trial...

I'm not going to comment on Peter Sutcliffe... I know Noel's opinion.. And he makes some Interesting points... But I can only speak for myself and not Leonora either...

This Case has never made any sense to me, it has bugged me for an eternity.... And when i post no longer my mind will not be swayed... I will always say what I believe,.... And if all these posts get removed it won't change my mind... I have actually surprised myself to be honest... I didn't think I would still be doing this after all this time when no-one appears to give a damn.... (Bit of Ret Butler there..)

Most people as I have said before have already probably forgotten about Joanna Yeates and Dr Vincent Tabak... They only know this case because of CJ...

So whether I am right or whether I am wrong will make no difference anyway, if no-one cares, as I am someone who cannot do anything about this. And no-one with any legal standing is taking this case up...

It really doesn't make any difference whether or not I care, because it has more to do with does somone else actually cares!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1724 on: September 26, 2018, 04:24:25 PM »
Allow me to rephrase for clarity then:

I can't think of any case in which someone of sound mind confessed to killing someone, pled guilty, took the stand to explain how it happened and went to prison only to later be exonerated. Can you?

I'm sure there are many cases in America that, that has been the case....