Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599834 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2490 on: October 17, 2018, 09:54:28 PM »
But you are basing that on a plea and a jigsaw that doesn't fit....

No Nine, I am basing it on the evidence available - the evidence which also led a jury of his peers to think he was guilty too. The jigsaw may not fit to you, but to me the pieces have been glued.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2491 on: October 17, 2018, 09:55:47 PM »
So what did in actual fact happen to Joanna Yeates... For her to sustain 43 injuries... to fight for her life??? We still haven't solved the issue of body fluids.....

She could have only bled from her broken nose - this has been explained about a body not being able to bleed out after death...

It won't have gushed without a pulse...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2492 on: October 17, 2018, 09:57:13 PM »
No Nine, I am basing it on the evidence available - the evidence which also led a jury of his peers to think he was guilty too. The jigsaw may not fit to you, but to me the pieces have been glued.

But you are working from two Jigsaws and cutting bits of it so pieces will fit... (imo)

Then gluing them together so they don't fall apart...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2493 on: October 17, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »
She could have only bled from her broken nose - this has been explained about a body not being able to bleed out after death...

It won't have gushed without a pulse...

So someone broke her nose after they killed her.... what else happened to her after she was dead??

jixy

« Reply #2494 on: October 17, 2018, 09:58:57 PM »
But you are working from two Jigsaws and cutting bits of it so pieces will fit... (imo)

unlike you who has all the wrong pieces to the jigsaw  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2495 on: October 17, 2018, 09:59:15 PM »

No I am not Nine, I am working from the evidence which was available at trial. I won't bother listing it again. One jigsaw, where ever piece slotted into place. It is you who is working from a totally different puzzle, which is based upon conspiracy theory, not fact.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2496 on: October 17, 2018, 10:00:23 PM »
So someone broke her nose after they killed her.... what else happened to her after she was dead??

Excuse me Nine - it was he who said she fell to the floor after he throttled the life out of her...

I can only imagine what else he did to her - he was not very forthcoming with the truth about what he did because he was trying to save his own skin!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2497 on: October 17, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »
No I am not Nine, I am working from the evidence which was available at trial. I won't bother listing it again. One jigsaw, where ever piece slotted into place. It is you who is working from a totally different puzzle, which is based upon conspiracy theory, not fact.

But now we know of Evidence that wasn't available at trial... Evidence that can even cast doubt on the day that Joanna Yeates was Murdered or at the very least transported... We have a live witness who saw Dr vincent Tabak on Canygne Road!!!...... CJ..... He tells us on video!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2498 on: October 17, 2018, 10:01:53 PM »
But now we know of Evidence that wasn't available at trial... Evidence that can even cast doubt on the day that Joanna Yeates was Murdered or at the very least transported... We have a live witness who saw Dr vincent Tabak on Canygne Road!!!...... CJ..... He tells us on video!!

It is only evidence in your eyes. I see no other evidence which could have helped the issues of whether he was guilty of murder or manslaughter.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2499 on: October 17, 2018, 10:02:37 PM »
It is only evidence in your eyes.

Well it's about time it was evidence in someone elses eyes also....

jixy

« Reply #2500 on: October 17, 2018, 10:03:01 PM »

How many more times what CJ said or didnt saw or didnt see, it makes NO difference. Tabak killed her confessed explaining some of the story, the parts that he could use to show himself in the best light

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2501 on: October 17, 2018, 10:04:29 PM »

It does not matter what CJ saw him wearing - have you heard of washing machines?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2502 on: October 17, 2018, 10:05:24 PM »
How many more times what CJ said or didnt saw or didnt see, it makes NO difference. Tabak killed her confessed explaining some of the story, the parts that he could use to show himself in the best light

It might not matter to you but it matters to me....  A witness as I have explained whom could paint a clearer picture of events days and dates and times...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2503 on: October 17, 2018, 10:05:37 PM »
Well it's about time it was evidence in someone elses eyes also....

Why, just because you think it should be  *&^^&

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2504 on: October 17, 2018, 10:06:16 PM »
It might not matter to you but it matters to me....  A witness as I have explained whom could paint a clearer picture of events days and dates and times...

It really does not matter what matters to you in the grand scheme of things... They obviously thought it was not relevant to the issues at trial. Just because you think something should have happened does not mean that is the case - these people are professionals, they've been doing trials for years.