Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599767 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2640 on: October 22, 2018, 01:05:57 PM »
I was thinking about the flippant comment I made the other day about The parting of the Red Sea, and how some may see this as being disrespectful, to people of religion...

And I was going to remove this post, but maybe  having an understanding as to why i am flippant or have  a view of religion, might put something into perspective...

As a child, I explained I was brought up religious, I chose as an adult, not to continue, with such an idea... But that stems mainly from an incident that happened when I was a child, where the bible was used against me, were i didn't want to reveal certain information, either to incriminate myself or a sibling..... Where a promise was more Important to keep maybe at that time....

But my hand was placed firmly on said bible, my hand was held there without me being able to remove it my hand was held firm ,whilst i was questioned about what I had done or what I knew.... Whilst I squirmed not wishing to divulge anything... Yet being forced to confess to something i did not want any part of....

Now this may seem little to no consequence, but you have to understand that I was a small child, I had been brought up to believe that those who would dare lie on the bible, would go to hell and damnation for such an atrocity.... I was fearful, of what would happen to me... I was stuck between a rock and a hard place as to what I should do or say for the best.....

And on reflection as a young adult, I believed that if that was what religion could do to me as an Innocent child, why would i trust it again.....

The point to this tale, is not only to explain my position on a topic, but to show when important information that could be relevant is omitted, someones idea of a persons actions and behaviours may change......  And someone's opinion of a person or their beliefs may be understood a little clearer...

Edit....
Only person to confirm it in any way is Dr Vincent Tabak.... But come to think of it it could have been Clegg....

This Case has such Wide Gaps, it's like  "Moses parting of the Red Sea".... What happened to all the fish.... They decided to be helpful that day and all moved along in an orderly fashion...!!  Those of you with fins move to the left.... Those moluccas move to the right.... you crabs hurry up and decide what day of the week we are on and whether you turn left or right!!

Double Edit... I thought I would add a little more detail to that event, so you can understand the horror I felt at being put into a position I had no control over,...

Whilst I am being forced into a position I'm am not strong enough to fight against, I have the person whom is in control at the situation, angrily screaming at me, this person had tried on several occasions to illicit the information from me they so desired, to force me into a position of utter panic and fear, where I recall trying to pull myself away from that book... where I struggled and struggled to get far away from a book that could affect my After Life, with one leg stood firm, whilst the other leg was pointed outwards, with my arm at full stretch... where red faced and crying,having already been interrogated on the subject, for some time, where the last possible threat was used, that would convey the information this person needed... An unkind act on a young child, but I remember,I struggled with the hand and person to release me from swearing and confessing to what had happened , whilst at the same moment in time, breaking a promise, I may have made....

To imagine a situation without detail, allows the person hearing such information, to conclude what they believed took place, in any given situation....  If the detail, is missing anyone can interpret what they believe took place, anyone can put their own slant on what might have happened....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg496589#msg496589

Offline [...]

« Reply #2641 on: October 22, 2018, 03:47:37 PM »
I am now contemplating,  whether it was a wise decision, to convey a tale, from my childhood, Does it change, peoples views , in a good light, or a bad light, I do not know... I do not really care....

But as with anyone, without knowing the good or bad influences or experiences placed on a persons life, one cannot truly know enough about a person to state one way or another that said, person is what we may believe said person is....

That is why I believe in this case, it was of great value, not only to know of Dr Vincent Tabak's history, but that of Joanna Yeates... History that would give us a clearer indication as to why she or he might behave in a certain way and whether or not their behaviour was out of character....

Who knows us better than ourselves, who can honestly say they know a person inside out, when not having the understanding of how someone may process information... Or how said information is stored in their memory....

Dr Vincent Tabak stated he could not believe he had committed such an act....

0 HAVE YOUR SAY VINCENT Tabak wept in court today as he told for the first time how he “still can’t believe” he killed Joanna Yeates.

Tabak said he “still can’t believe” he killed Miss Yeates, claiming he panicked after she rebuffed his attempts to kiss her.

“I can’t believe I did that,” he told the jury. “I was not thinking straight.”

He said: “I’m so sorry for doing that. I put Joanna’s parents through a week of hell. I still can’t believe I did that.

“I still cannot believe that I was capable (of that).

3 times Dr Vincent Tabak, cannot understand his own actions, 3 times Dr Vincent Tabak doubts himself, 3 times he tells us he cannot believe he did this action......

Dr Vincent Tabak should know himself better than anyone, Dr Vincent Tabak, should be able to sort in his own mind, what prompted such an attack...

But again he fails to recall information, he fails to remember clearly the events and actions he apparently took.... Some may say it was convenient that he forgot, it played into his hands of trying to play down the seriousness of this crime...

But again I will go with his omission, that he saw CJ on the night/day there was snow on the ground.. He failed to mention that he did in fact help CJ and not try to implicate him...

If a man is trying to lessen, his responsibility and want the jury to see him in a favourable light, then why didn't this man protest at the idea that he had lied about his Landlord.. That there was proof that he did see that his Landlords car had changed position....

Maybe it should be for us to question the huge gaps in a story told on a stand... A story that was clearly a lie... A story where he didn't at any time try to defend himself.... 

Knowing himself better than anyone else could... Where as Dr Vincent Tabak has indicated, knowing himself, he couldn't believe that it was even possible for him to commit such an act....

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/i-can-t-believe-i-killed-jo-yeates-weeps-vincent-tabak-1-3891681

For some reason the forum is stating that my attachments cannot be saved??  Therefore screenshots of this information from the article are not attached to this post...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2642 on: October 22, 2018, 04:15:11 PM »
I am now contemplating,  whether it was a wise decision, to convey a tale, from my childhood, Does it change, peoples views , in a good light, or a bad light, I do not know... I do not really care....

But as with anyone, without knowing the good or bad influences or experiences placed on a persons life, one cannot truly know enough about a person to state one way or another that said, person is what we may believe said person is....

That is why I believe in this case, it was of great value, not only to know of Dr Vincent Tabak's history, but that of Joanna Yeates... History that would give us a clearer indication as to why she or he might behave in a certain way and whether or not their behaviour was out of character....

Who knows us better than ourselves, who can honestly say they know a person inside out, when not having the understanding of how someone may process information... Or how said information is stored in their memory....

Dr Vincent Tabak stated he could not believe he had committed such an act....

3 times Dr Vincent Tabak, cannot understand his own actions, 3 times Dr Vincent Tabak doubts himself, 3 times he tells us he cannot believe he did this action......

Dr Vincent Tabak should know himself better than anyone, Dr Vincent Tabak, should be able to sort in his own mind, what prompted such an attack...

But again he fails to recall information, he fails to remember clearly the events and actions he apparently took.... Some may say it was convenient that he forgot, it played into his hands of trying to play down the seriousness of this crime...

But again I will go with his omission, that he saw CJ on the night/day there was snow on the ground.. He failed to mention that he did in fact help CJ and not try to implicate him...

If a man is trying to lessen, his responsibility and want the jury to see him in a favourable light, then why didn't this man protest at the idea that he had lied about his Landlord.. That there was proof that he did see that his Landlords car had changed position....

Maybe it should be for us to question the huge gaps in a story told on a stand... A story that was clearly a lie... A story where he didn't at any time try to defend himself.... 

Knowing himself better than anyone else could... Where as Dr Vincent Tabak has indicated, knowing himself, he couldn't believe that it was even possible for him to commit such an act....

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/i-can-t-believe-i-killed-jo-yeates-weeps-vincent-tabak-1-3891681

For some reason the forum is stating that my attachments cannot be saved??  Therefore screenshots of this information from the article are not attached to this post...

I suspect his tears were for himself!

Do you make this simple (but dangerous) mistake about the psychopathic mind ?
http://psychopathsandlove.com/dangerous-mistake-about-the-psychopathic-mind/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 04:31:49 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2643 on: October 22, 2018, 05:15:24 PM »
I suspect his tears were for himself!

Do you make this simple (but dangerous) mistake about the psychopathic mind ?
http://psychopathsandlove.com/dangerous-mistake-about-the-psychopathic-mind/

Stephanie, how do you know that??
Do you think all people who kill are psychopaths?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2644 on: October 22, 2018, 05:29:10 PM »
Stephanie, how do you know that??
Do you think all people who kill are psychopaths?

How do we know you are Helen from Devon?  @)(++(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2645 on: October 22, 2018, 05:38:39 PM »
How do we know you are Helen from Devon?  @)(++(*

I'm not!! I'm Helen from Dorset!!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2646 on: October 22, 2018, 05:47:33 PM »
I'm not!! I'm Helen from Dorset!!!

Of course you are  8@??)(

My mistake

Helen from Dorest who helps John moderate his forum  @)(++(*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2647 on: October 22, 2018, 05:55:38 PM »
Of course you are  8@??)(

My mistake

Helen from Dorest who helps John moderate his forum  @)(++(*

Among many others!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2648 on: October 22, 2018, 05:59:49 PM »
Among many others!

Of course you are  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2649 on: October 22, 2018, 06:38:07 PM »
What do you think of this Nine?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6243685/Brother-law-32-admits-killing-midwife-Samantha-Eastwood.html

'He is absolutely horrified about what happened and he is deeply sorry. Not only for himself, but for all those others who are victims of this crime.'

Someone else who was as horrified as Tabak for his actions!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2650 on: October 22, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »
One last thing Nine, you are clearly in denial. He did try to set up CJ and that has been proven.

He told police that the car had moved during the night, not that he helped CJ move it on the morning. As Jixy pointed out before, there is massive difference in the two stories.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2651 on: October 22, 2018, 07:10:40 PM »
One last thing Nine, you are clearly in denial. He did try to set up CJ and that has been proven.

He told police that the car had moved during the night, not that he helped CJ move it on the morning. As Jixy pointed out before, there is massive difference in the two stories.

As far as I know, CJ has never denied (or confirmed) moving his car. Some reports in the media say that it was Tanja who phoned the police about it, not Vincent. If it is true that CJ parked his car in the street after returning from the gym, and VT helped him move it from the drive the following morning, then it must have been moved at some point. There is nothing particularly sinister about this, in my opinion. it doesn't point the finger at anybody.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2652 on: October 22, 2018, 07:14:28 PM »
As far as I know, CJ has never denied (or confirmed) moving his car. Some reports in the media say that it was Tanja who phoned the police about it, not Vincent. If it is true that CJ parked his car in the street after returning from the gym, and VT helped him move it from the drive the following morning, then it must have been moved at some point. There is nothing particularly sinister about this, in my opinion. it doesn't point the finger at anybody.

The police clearly thought different. It clearly states on the law pages that VT phoned police from Holland to tell them he remembered that the car had moved on the night. I am not disputing he helped CJ move the car on the morning but that is not what he told police, he was clearly indicating the car had moved without any help from himself - there is a difference between helping to move a car on a morning and seeing it had been moved on a night.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2653 on: October 22, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
The police clearly thought different. It clearly states on the law pages that VT phoned police from Holland to tell them he remembered that the car had moved on the night. I am not disputing he helped CJ move the car on the morning but that is not what he told police, he was clearly indicating the car had moved without any help from himself - there is a difference between helping to move a car on a morning and seeing it had been moved on a night.

Semantics....

Clearly Dr Vincent Tabak would have noticed that the car had changed position... If Dr Vincent tabak has left his property for any reason after 9:00pm on Friday 17th December 2010 and we are lead to believe he went to collect his girlfriend from her party.....And in the morning he sees this car then parked on the drive, It doesn't take a nuclear physicist to see that the car had clearly been moved from the road to the drive, clearly indication a change of position....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2654 on: October 22, 2018, 07:22:34 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/28/yeates-landlord-criticises-police

During the trial it emerged that Tabak had tried to shift blame on to Jefferies by telling police the landlord had moved his car on the night of the killing. The judge, Mr Justice Fielding, said it was an "aggravating feature" of the case that he had tried to blame Jefferies.

And yes The Guardian is a very reputable newspaper.