Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599764 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2685 on: October 23, 2018, 03:09:10 PM »
It gets weird on here....

I am having issues posting attachments, I like to evidence where I get my info from... makes things a little difficult..
maybe mrswah will let me know when its all ok seeing as hse is the moderator of this forum...  8)-)))

I sometimes wonder whether what I write gets read... whether it makes a difference I have no idea... but it seems to amuse some as to what I have said...  For why I don't know...  *&^^&

Will look into it, Nine.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2686 on: October 23, 2018, 03:25:55 PM »
That we are, but the suggestion that he is unable to speak out, or his family are unable to speak out on his behalf, is just ridiculous - how do you think other people manage to fight their conviction? Why would VT be silenced when other people manage to speak out? Even the evil Ian Brady managed to speak out through others, though he was not claiming innocence. Myra Hindley even had people speaking out on her behalf - what is so special about Tabak that he is being blocked  *&^^&

Now that is an interesting term you use there....  &^^&*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2687 on: October 23, 2018, 03:26:59 PM »
Inappropriate posts will be reported, and either edited or deleted.  You know that very well.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:32:21 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2688 on: October 23, 2018, 03:32:34 PM »
So what makes you carry on??

What do you mean?

Are you referring to miscarriages of justice cases?

There are no genuine MOJ's being discussed on this forum as far as I'm aware?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:39:14 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #2689 on: October 23, 2018, 03:33:48 PM »
Posters are reminded to keep within the topic under discussion. Anything else will be removed. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2690 on: October 23, 2018, 03:38:35 PM »
What do you mean?

Are you referring to miscarriages of justice cases?

There are no MOJ's being discussed on this forum as far as I'm aware?

That is even more confusing...  Or should that be possible miscarriages of justice?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2691 on: October 23, 2018, 03:39:48 PM »
That is even more confusing...  Or should that be possible miscarriages of justice?

Have edited my post - genuine MOJ's is what I meant  8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2692 on: October 23, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
Have edited my post - genuine MOJ's is what I meant

Oopsie Stephanie..  thanks for correcting that... my mind was about to go walkabouts....  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2693 on: October 23, 2018, 03:44:23 PM »

That is just Stephanie's opinion, Nine. Luke's is a potential miscarriage of justice, and you yourself claim Tabak is (even if I and others do not believe it) - it is just matter of opinion on what people believe or not.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2694 on: October 23, 2018, 03:50:35 PM »
That is just Stephanie's opinion, Nine. Luke's is a potential miscarriage of justice, and you yourself claim Tabak is (even if I and others do not believe it) - it is just matter of opinion on what people believe or not.

I agree... we all have a different opinion ... I have briefly looked at Luke's case, there seems to be hands on deck with that one, this case takes up my time, I don't know how i could contribute to another...

Feeling I am pointlessly pointing things out, that has no effect... Can be unsatisfactory sometimes...

Sometimes I think I will stop... then I find something new... Amazing... The thing is , anyone can find out what I have found.... it's all over the internet...  &^^&*

Offline Myster

« Reply #2695 on: October 23, 2018, 03:51:08 PM »
Inappropriate posts will be reported, and either edited or deleted.  You know that very well.
I've no idea why my early reply to Nine has been removed as it was perfectly reasonable?!!

So I repeat... Nine, until this attachment problem is resolved why don't you provide a link to the video you're so enthusiastic about. It's easy enough, then we can do our own screenshots of the doorway to Tabak's flat, if necessary.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #2696 on: October 23, 2018, 03:53:04 PM »
It gets weird on here....

I am having issues posting attachments, I like to evidence where I get my info from... makes things a little difficult..
maybe mrswah will let me know when its all ok seeing as hse is the moderator of this forum...  8)-)))

I sometimes wonder whether what I write gets read... whether it makes a difference I have no idea... but it seems to amuse some as to what I have said...  For why I don't know...  *&^^&

There is currently no restriction on attachments, the following are supported..   doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt and zip files.

There is a technical issue with uploads which we are attempting to resolve however.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:56:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2697 on: October 23, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »

No it's a matter of the illusion and whether one believes it or not.

There are numerous and quite apparent genuine Miscarriages of justice cases but no one of this forum appears interested in them?

Offline Myster

« Reply #2698 on: October 23, 2018, 04:00:19 PM »
There is currently no restriction on attachments, the following are supported..   doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt and zip files.
I tried uploading three different jpgs of the flat layout very early this morning and had the same problem as Nine, so maybe it's been sorted by now?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2699 on: October 23, 2018, 04:01:18 PM »
No it's a matter of the illusion and whether one believes it or not.

That is your opinion.

There are numerous and quite apparent genuine Miscarriages of justice cases but no one of this forum appears interested in them?

If you think this then perhaps you should start up some threads in support of those who you think are a MOJ?