Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599769 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3015 on: November 22, 2018, 03:49:44 PM »
Who doing the filming from that angle?? Cannot be the media, I am more than sure that they would have better cameras..

Why would that matter?

Offline Myster

« Reply #3016 on: November 22, 2018, 04:46:12 PM »
A BBC cameraman on a cherry-picker maybe, or more likely a CCTV camera on a tall pole attached to a vehicle, specially hired for the purpose, and seen in the background at 00:30.

But of course, it doesn't matter and is of no relevance whatsoever, just like the rest of this pointless section of the forum.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3017 on: November 22, 2018, 04:48:13 PM »
Why would that matter?

Well apparently not in this case.....  Just about anyone with access to a camera appears to be able to film.... they film the filmers....

There's even a guy on that video stood on a step ladder, in the middle of the road.... The whole scene look like something out of tv production..

There are more cameras than soft mick, allowed to obstruct what is supposed to be a police operation to remove the vehicles...

This type of activity is one of the reasons I say that it is all staged.... It doesn't look real....

The fact that the lorry cannot negotiate leaving the drive is proof of that..(imo) why have all the cars in the way at that time....  Shouldn't someone be coordinating this removal of cars??

It is deliberately staged for some reason... I never know the  reason.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3018 on: November 22, 2018, 05:15:45 PM »
A BBC cameraman on a cherry-picker maybe, or more likely a CCTV camera on a tall pole attached to a vehicle, specially hired for the purpose, and seen in the background at 00:30.

But of course, it doesn't matter and is of no relevance whatsoever, just like the rest of this pointless section of the forum.

I wondered at first if it was a CCTV camera high up, but could not see where something that might be stationary,  was situated there...

This morning it did cross my mind thats what it was.... But I cannot find any images to confirm that it is something tall enough on Canygne Road to mount a camera....

So if the camera is mounted on a vehicle, why have the press been given access to this house , getting so close they could touch the car in the drive...

Staged .. staged ...staged... That all I can see... 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3019 on: November 22, 2018, 05:18:12 PM »

If you think it's pointless, why do you post on here?????????

Offline Myster

« Reply #3020 on: November 22, 2018, 05:27:12 PM »

If you think it's pointless, why do you post on here?????????
Because I'm astonished at someone's endless ludicrously paranoid views on a person who is quite obviously guilty!!!!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3021 on: November 22, 2018, 06:23:44 PM »

This was posted on twitter, not too long ago.... 

The tweet says:
David Lindsay

@davidaslindsay
15 minutes ago
Today is the fifty-fifth anniversary of the assassination of President #JohnFKennedy. Moments earlier, he is shown here. #JFK #JFK55

The image is of president Nixon and Not President Kennedy....

The point of me sharing said tweet, is to point out that just because someone tells you something, doesn't make it so....

Just because I was told that Dr Vincent Tabak plead guilty to manslaughter doesn't make it so.... Just because I am told that there are Police Officers outside Canygne Road, doesn't make it so.... Just because I am told that a trial took place, doesn't make it so.....

I desire proof....

Dr Vincent Tabak too may be a figment of someone imagination for all I know....

Edit...  Is that the point of this.... is it all fake news??  Is the whole episode fake news??

I believing that I am helping someone who might not even be in prison.... May not exist,... may only be in the imagination of the person /persons who produced it all....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3022 on: November 22, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »

This was posted on twitter, not too long ago.... 

The tweet says:
The image is of president Nixon and Not President Kennedy....

The point of me sharing said tweet, is to point out that just because someone tells you something, doesn't make it so....

Just because I was told that Dr Vincent Tabak plead guilty to manslaughter doesn't make it so.... Just because I am told that there are Police Officers outside Canygne Road, doesn't make it so.... Just because I am told that a trial took place, doesn't make it so.....

I desire proof....

Dr Vincent Tabak too may be a figment of someone imagination for all I know....

Edit...  Is that the point of this.... is it all fake news??  Is the whole episode fake news??

I believing that I am helping someone who might not even be in prison.... May not exist,... may only be in the imagination of the person /persons who produced it all....

Ask Joanna's parents if the cold blooded murder of their daughter is fake!

I can't believe this is allowed to go on and when it's challenged, the challenger gets stick. How can anyone support the above?

Offline Myster

« Reply #3023 on: November 22, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »
Ditto:
This is beyond farcical, totally disrespectful of Joanna Yeates, her family and friends, and I'm surprised that this thread and indeed the whole topic has been allowed to continue.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3024 on: November 22, 2018, 07:24:08 PM »
Ditto:
This is beyond farcical, totally disrespectful of Joanna Yeates, her family and friends, and I'm surprised that this thread and indeed the whole topic has been allowed to continue.

To be honest.. remove it.... I don't know what is real or not anymore.... 

I am only being disrespectful if it is all real....  But as I do not know what is true/real in this whole travesty anymore, I do not know if I am being disrespectful or not....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3025 on: November 22, 2018, 09:26:02 PM »
To be honest.. remove it.... I don't know what is real or not anymore.... 

I am only being disrespectful if it is all real....  But as I do not know what is true/real in this whole travesty anymore, I do not know if I am being disrespectful or not....

I don't think there is anyone here who would find the above rational. How on earth can the case and those involved not be real?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3026 on: November 22, 2018, 10:00:35 PM »
I don't think there is anyone here who would find the above rational. How on earth can the case and those involved not be real?

It is going a bit far, I have to agree (IMO).

It's real.

jixy

« Reply #3027 on: November 23, 2018, 07:30:08 AM »
Ask Joanna's parents if the cold blooded murder of their daughter is fake!

I can't believe this is allowed to go on and when it's challenged, the challenger gets stick. How can anyone support the above?

I wrote do gooders and it got deleted but Nine is ok to post whatever she wants no matter how offensive to the victim and her family! weird!

jixy

« Reply #3028 on: November 23, 2018, 07:30:46 AM »
Ditto:

totally agree  8@??)(

Offline [...]

« Reply #3029 on: November 23, 2018, 09:14:36 AM »
Irrelevant again....