Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599834 times)

Offline Myster

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3750 on: April 28, 2019, 07:45:57 AM »
How many more times have we got to read this endlessly repetitive drivel?   I think it's best to ignore and hope that she finds another home elsewhere on the net.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3751 on: April 28, 2019, 04:10:07 PM »
I was just trying to clarify, what appears to be an error made, that is all.... What ever the day is any event happened is important, I am not trying to switch one person for another, as I do not know who killed Joanna yeates.. I am just clarifying or trying to understand what is already in the public domain...

When you say tilting windmills, I say is this all made up??

I wonder if Dr Vincent Tabak is made up?  And i have been chasing an imaginary man...

I have tried to clarify if each of these people are separate real individuals, based on many forum members reactions here..

* Dr Vincent Tabak

* Tanja Morson

* Greg Reardon

* Joanna Yeates

* Chris Yeates

* CJ

* Rebecca Scott

* Laurence Penney

* Peter Stanley

* Teresa Yeates

* David Yeates

These are the people we know in this case, I try to be rational about this, and I do not understand why no-one will even contemplate anything I have said, which makes me believe that someone is not real...

And have wasted my time...

Everyone appears to know something that I do not.... Everyone appears to believe without a shadow of a doubt a mans story on the stand, that just doesn't stack up...

If the day of the conversation between CJ and Dr Vincent Tabak cannot be fully established, but can be concluded upon based on when it snowed ..... Then how can anything that was stated on the stand be accurate, if we know not of which day for a fact that Joanna Yeates was Murdered??

Is Dr Vincent Tabak, one in the same person as someone else? Is this why everyone keeps telling me he is guilty?

Is the entire case true? 

I feel I have made a complete arse of myself... I have tried to look at everything as to why it doesn't make sense and I come to the same conclusion.. That it cannot be real...

So why all the hype with CJ.. why all the plastering over papers...

I sometimes feel that i am being cruel, but I don't wish to be, The Yeates for instance, if they have lost their daughter, that is shocking, but I come back to why are they allowed at a crime scene, when forensic tents are there,

when a crime scene should be kept sterile... And with everything else that hasn't appeared to follow the correct course, I then come to the conclusion it is made up.... Or there is something else amiss...

I need to stop chasing the Windmills, I need to stay with my conclusions, I need to go no further.... 

As for the trial.... was that just media hype??

Nine - give it up, this is just silly.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3752 on: April 28, 2019, 04:53:10 PM »
I just want THEE answer..... That's all... no fan-fair, no bells and whistles, just the  answer.... I deserve that at least...  &%54%

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3753 on: April 28, 2019, 05:55:24 PM »
I just want THEE answer..... That's all... no fan-fair, no bells and whistles, just the  answer.... I deserve that at least...  &%54%

You HAVE the answer. You're choosing not to hear it. You're behaving like the soldier who wrote home to his mother that everything was fine, other than drill. The problem was that HE was the only one getting it right. All the others were out of step. If you are the only one who's been "getting it right" for years, I imagine that everyone in your real world has become disinterested -what does that tell you?- so you've had to take to forums to expound your cranky theory about it all being fake/none of it being real and "Dr Vincent Tabak", despite accepting his guilt, being innocent. Have you never questioned why you appear to be the only one with such  thought processes and why it is that you're out of kilter? As it's clearly troubling you, it might be beneficial for you to take it to a therapist who will enable you to find your way through this vat of treacle you appear to be stuck in.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 06:08:41 PM by APRIL »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3754 on: April 28, 2019, 06:52:10 PM »

Tell you what Nine, the ONLY PEOPLE who DESERVE anything, are the family and friends of JY - they DESERVED to have the pervert that killed their beautiful daughter locked up! Tabak also DESERVES something, He DESERVES to spend a VERY LONG time in prison where his nasty little perversions can't hurt anyone else!

The answer has been staring you in the face all along, you WANT there to be a conspiracy so perhaps you DESERVE to keep going around in circles, unwilling to accept the fact that Tabak is a perverted killer who deserves everything he got!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3755 on: April 28, 2019, 06:54:00 PM »

You HAVE the answer. You're choosing not to hear it. You're behaving like the soldier who wrote home to his mother that everything was fine, other than drill. The problem was that HE was the only one getting it right. All the others were out of step. If you are the only one who's been "getting it right" for years, I imagine that everyone in your real world has become disinterested -what does that tell you?- so you've had to take to forums to expound your cranky theory about it all being fake/none of it being real and "Dr Vincent Tabak", despite accepting his guilt, being innocent. Have you never questioned why you appear to be the only one with such  thought processes and why it is that you're out of kilter? As it's clearly troubling you, it might be beneficial for you to take it to a therapist who will enable you to find your way through this vat of treacle you appear to be stuck in.

Sadly, he/she isn't the only one.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3756 on: April 29, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »
Read it here https://www.facebook.com/vincenttabak/ - this person seems to have been a member of the same page? Or maybe it's another one. They also believe the Yorkshire Ripper case was a conspiracy.  %56&

I was a member of the "Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case" forum too, and yes, apparently, the Admin (no idea who it was) was told that it had to be removed. I don't know why.

The man who runs the page quoted above was indeed a member of the forum. He (alone) has written a book about the Yorkshire Ripper case, in which he claims, not that Peter Sutcliffe is innocent, but that another man was responsible for SOME of the murders ascribed to him.  I haven't read the book, so cannot comment further.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3757 on: April 29, 2019, 01:47:34 PM »

I was a member of the "Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case" forum too, and yes, apparently, the Admin (no idea who it was) was told that it had to be removed. I don't know why.

The man who runs the page quoted above was indeed a member of the forum. He (alone) has written a book about the Yorkshire Ripper case, in which he claims, not that Peter Sutcliffe is innocent, but that another man was responsible for SOME of the murders ascribed to him.  I haven't read the book, so cannot comment further.
Hi Mrswah, thanks for that.  Frightening times around our area when the Ripper was on the loose.  I was a young coal miner at the time and was very fearful of my wife venturing out at night.  He was eventually caught about 15 mile from us and we felt very relieved. I don’t know about him not being responsible for some of his victims, but they are still trying to link him through DNA to more killings.  He was linked to each murder by confessions and tyre tracks of his vehicle and the hammer he used as well as his size seven boots, he used to cut open his victims sometimes with the same knife, he also left a palm print as well.  If you read his confessions, he goes into detail that only the killer would know.

His confessions are really scary, he goes into detail about the exact clothing he was wearing, how many times he hit his victim, where he cut his victim,  if she was screaming, even down to detail about his back wheels spinning when he drove off.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3758 on: April 29, 2019, 02:08:15 PM »

I didn't say that he said Sutcliffe was innocent - just that he thinks there is a conspiracy. I wouldn't read the book either.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3759 on: April 29, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
Hi Mrswah, thanks for that.  Frightening times around our area when the Ripper was on the loose.  I was a young coal miner at the time and was very fearful of my wife venturing out at night.  He was eventually caught about 15 mile from us and we felt very relieved. I don’t know about him not being responsible for some of his victims, but they are still trying to link him through DNA to more killings.  He was linked to each murder by confessions and tyre tracks of his vehicle and the hammer he used as well as his size seven boots, he used to cut open his victims sometimes with the same knife, he also left a palm print as well.  If you read his confessions, he goes into detail that only the killer would know.

His confessions are really scary, he goes into detail about the exact clothing he was wearing, how many times he hit his victim, where he cut his victim,  if she was screaming, even down to detail about his back wheels spinning when he drove off.

I was privileged to meet Richard McCann a few years ago at a work conference. He is the son of Wilma McCann -  Sutcliffe's known first victim. He is now a motivational speaker and an inspiration! Sadly his sister is indirectly another victim of Sutcliffe as she killed herself at 32 having never been able to come to terms with their tragic life.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3760 on: April 29, 2019, 03:52:10 PM »
I was privileged to meet Richard McCann a few years ago at a work conference. He is the son of Wilma McCann -  Sutcliffe's known first victim. He is now a motivational speaker and an inspiration! Sadly his sister is indirectly another victim of Sutcliffe as she killed herself at 32 having never been able to come to terms with their tragic life.
So sad Caroline, these monsters have no empathy whatsoever, they have no idea about other people’s feelings.

Offline Myster

« Reply #3761 on: April 29, 2019, 06:19:11 PM »

I thought you would have realised by now why that forum was shut down!  The member you mentioned, Noel O'Gara, was sued for libel by DCS Chris Gregg of WYP in relation to allegations of corruption regarding the Yorkshire Ripper case... and of course O'Gara lost!  Isn't it strange that O'Gara thinks (or at least did think in 2016) that Vincent Tabak was also stitched up?  No wonder his CD order page disappeared off the net! 

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/ripper-detective-wins-163-50-000-damages-1-1146263

7vu_--NZQszj4dpxgLeTgSvVcQqWjA&__tn__=EEHH-R]https://www.facebook.com/vincenttabak/photos/a.1266690200054996/1266690233388326/?type=3&eid=ARBiS9bN6rexNsH5AmCeXsyF-onZDXsP-HepSVFqo0DqyJLOAgc91au-Q9mhpkJw9up5gp64mUgod0Gy&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCqmuWPibk-Ad5onWfuPn6LptgNtpoitErQOBwzHgC3OF5I66TNhY92fxBdlflNZmQLsTjd29xhGjkl9ICYxUkIrNv9N4w9t5kVvSyadiTC6sitJzSw3rYuvOJwvmeSZhFAHgk_xyFDDTed-i0LJn4nTXRgRdovgJ7_yBS_CIr3YQrdj4_VqRsnKEl8RCd_rWSVjC7zVxdIJtO3r2OZKDQCXKbwOI8EKArtrUBNyHpcJU2LONDasrbXMaVzTk4akyLrwReClinof6UFizoyf1i5891qM8zcfqhaGP7hh1dCG6xlvcvMbSNZGV[Name removed]7vu_--NZQszj4dpxgLeTgSvVcQqWjA&__tn__=EEHH-R

No sign either of his book on the Yorkshire Ripper... https://www.amazon.com/Real-Yorkshire-Ripper-Noel-OGara/dp/B002SEY45I

And now we have another inveterate name-changer on this forum who is just as deluded!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3762 on: April 29, 2019, 06:22:38 PM »
I thought you would have realised by now why that forum was shut down!  The member you mentioned, Noel O'Gara, was sued for libel by DCS Chris Gregg of WYP in relation to allegations of corruption regarding the Yorkshire Ripper case... and of course O'Gara lost!  Isn't it strange that O'Gara thinks (or at least did think in 2016) that Vincent Tabak was also stitched up?  No wonder his CD order page disappeared off the net! 

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/ripper-detective-wins-163-50-000-damages-1-1146263

7vu_--NZQszj4dpxgLeTgSvVcQqWjA&__tn__=EEHH-R]https://www.facebook.com/vincenttabak/photos/a.1266690200054996/1266690233388326/?type=3&eid=ARBiS9bN6rexNsH5AmCeXsyF-onZDXsP-HepSVFqo0DqyJLOAgc91au-Q9mhpkJw9up5gp64mUgod0Gy&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCqmuWPibk-Ad5onWfuPn6LptgNtpoitErQOBwzHgC3OF5I66TNhY92fxBdlflNZmQLsTjd29xhGjkl9ICYxUkIrNv9N4w9t5kVvSyadiTC6sitJzSw3rYuvOJwvmeSZhFAHgk_xyFDDTed-i0LJn4nTXRgRdovgJ7_yBS_CIr3YQrdj4_VqRsnKEl8RCd_rWSVjC7zVxdIJtO3r2OZKDQCXKbwOI8EKArtrUBNyHpcJU2LONDasrbXMaVzTk4akyLrwReClinof6UFizoyf1i5891qM8zcfqhaGP7hh1dCG6xlvcvMbSNZGV[Name removed]7vu_--NZQszj4dpxgLeTgSvVcQqWjA&__tn__=EEHH-R

No sign either of his book on the Yorkshire Ripper... https://www.amazon.com/Real-Yorkshire-Ripper-Noel-OGara/dp/B002SEY45I

And now we have another inveterate name-changer on this forum who is just as deluded!

Think the CD is still advertised on FB

Offline [...]

« Reply #3763 on: April 29, 2019, 06:29:07 PM »

If you think I'm deluded, thats fine... final request.. please remove my posts.... thank you

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3764 on: April 29, 2019, 07:22:54 PM »

Hes also done a DVD on the Ipswich murders.  In Noel's world our prisons are full of mostly wrongly convicted people by a conspiracy of lawyers, judges and the police.