Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599788 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3945 on: May 07, 2019, 09:09:44 PM »
How do you know he doesn't remember speaking to CJ? But then CJ has no reason to lie, Tabak does!

It doesn't appear to have been mentioned at trial...

If a scenario of an event is mentioned, the jury get a fuller picture of the events that took place that evening... I believe it is important...

CJ may have been able to enlighten the jury on Dr Vincent Tabak's elated mood...  That in itself may have brought questions...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3946 on: May 07, 2019, 09:10:36 PM »
Thanks, we’re past that one I’ve lost, Billy said your at it as well  @)(++(*

Pardon?? Could you please explain?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3947 on: May 07, 2019, 09:11:26 PM »
Sally Ramage:

Where does Dr Vincent Tabak mention CJ??

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

I'm assuming it was around the time he saw CJ:

CJ's TV statements in "Countdown to Murder program"

From the program Countdown to Murder...  at  27:41 of the video

So CJ must have left between 7:00 and 7:30pm, unless Dr Vincent Tabak went out again....

But still Dr Vincent Tabak hasn't recalled seeing CJ,.. even though CJ recalls seeing Dr Vincent Tabak..

Countdown To Murder was an entertainment prog - they did one on Bamber and it was also inaccurate! Does Tabak specifically state that he didn't talk to CJ or does he simply now mention it?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3948 on: May 07, 2019, 09:11:47 PM »
How do you know he doesn't remember speaking to CJ? But then CJ has no reason to lie, Tabak does!

CJ left at between 7:00 and 7:30 pm and returned at 9:00pm...  If Dr Vincent Tabak went out to take pictures when he said... I'm just trying to clarify... that is all...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3949 on: May 07, 2019, 09:12:15 PM »
It doesn't appear to have been mentioned at trial...

If a scenario of an event is mentioned, the jury get a fuller picture of the events that took place that evening... I believe it is important...

CJ may have been able to enlighten the jury on Dr Vincent Tabak's elated mood...  That in itself may have brought questions...

So he didn't actually deny talking to him?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3950 on: May 07, 2019, 09:13:27 PM »
Countdown To Murder was an entertainment prog - they did one on Bamber and it was also inaccurate! Does Tabak specifically state that he didn't talk to CJ or does he simply now mention it?
Yes I understand that... But... They interviewed CJ, and I believe it's important that we can see what he knew of the time, it comes from his own mouth... Just like his Leveson statement, it is something we can rely on coming from that person...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3951 on: May 07, 2019, 09:14:40 PM »
I obviously have to have had a facebook account... How else would I have been a member of the Facebook forum that mrswah lurked on....
Ask Billy?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3952 on: May 07, 2019, 09:17:11 PM »
So he didn't actually deny talking to him?

CJ spoke to Dr Vincent Tabak twice that weekend... I have quoted what he has stated and the time of these statements on The Countdown to Murder program..

CJ's TV statements in "Countdown to Murder program"

From the program Countdown to Murder...  at  27:41 of the video

As I was on my way out to the gym, quite by chance, erm I met Vincent Tabak and we had a very brief conversation, erm and he seemed to be in quite an elated mood and was saying what a very beautiful evening it was erm, this light dusting of snow, erm thats all the conversation consisted of...

Then at 28:45 of the video

Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, erm, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out.Er, when I thanked Vincent for er, doing that for me, erm, his reply was,.. well what are neighbours for

I always try to evidence where I get my information from..

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3953 on: May 07, 2019, 09:28:16 PM »
Yes I understand that... But... They interviewed CJ, and I believe it's important that we can see what he knew of the time, it comes from his own mouth... Just like his Leveson statement, it is something we can rely on coming from that person...

So what? Just because Tabak doesn't mention talking to CJ doesn't mean he didn't. He hasn't denied it has he? Once again you're injecting suspicion were none is required.

By the way, you're not Mrs N. Osey are you?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/vincent_tabak_statements

Offline [...]

« Reply #3954 on: May 07, 2019, 09:29:18 PM »

It wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak who mentioned it.....  It happened to be CJ...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3955 on: May 07, 2019, 09:30:34 PM »
It wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak who mentioned it.....  It happened to be CJ...

And?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3956 on: May 07, 2019, 09:31:56 PM »
So what? Just because Tabak doesn't mention talking to CJ doesn't mean he didn't. He hasn't denied it has he? Once again you're injection suspicion were none is required.

By the way, you're not Mrs N. Osey are you?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/vincent_tabak_statements

I would have thought CJ was relevant to the trial.... Witnesses whom could build a fuller picture of that weekends events...

This is why i don't get how CJ was part of the Leveson..... He was a material witness to events of that weekend...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3957 on: May 07, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »
And?

At the time of trial no-one was aware that CJ was a witness, to events of that weekend, it has only come out after trial...

Pretty important if you ask me.....
And i'll save you the bother of saying who's asking you....  @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3958 on: May 07, 2019, 09:39:07 PM »
I would have thought CJ was relevant to the trial.... Witnesses whom could build a fuller picture of that weekends events...

This is why i don't get how CJ was part of the Leveson..... He was a material witness to events of that weekend...

Are you deliberately pretending not to understand? Why would CJ be relevant when Tabak confessed? The trail wasn't about whether or not he killed her (in which case CJ would have been a witness), it was about Tabak's INTENTIONS! This is like basic stuff and you just can't grasp it!

He was part of Leveson because he was unfairly hounded by the press.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3959 on: May 07, 2019, 09:42:36 PM »
At the time of trial no-one was aware that CJ was a witness, to events of that weekend, it has only come out after trial...

Pretty important if you ask me.....
And i'll save you the bother of saying who's asking you....  @)(++(*

The fact that CJ has enlightened us with this information, we should recognise.... He has been in the papers initially with his arrest, he then took the papers to court and won..

Afterward he was a core participant of the Leveson Inquiry...

They made a Netflix documentary about his ordeal, which is still available to view...

He received a written apology from Avon and Somerset Police... He is admired by many....

So with all that wouldn't you think that people would believe what he says?

The very fact that he is telling us he conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak that weekend, should be taken note of... I believe the time is important, I believe everything about those conversations are important...

I believe that CJ should have been a witness at the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak....