Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259456 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #630 on: January 24, 2015, 08:39:49 PM »
Well of course you're never mistaken are you?  If you want to talk about observations then may I suggest you take a look at your avatars past and present.  You currently have an avatar on this forum depicting a gold star with "well done" and "10/10" and "goldstar".  Your Christmas avatar on Blue was a sozzled selfie showing a fair amount of cleavage.  I couldn't give a toss about either but please don't tell me I seek attention when you promote yourself with these avatars.

I like a laugh. I'm playful and a bit mischievous. I mess around and have fun.  If that's attention seeking then so be it.  I

I have a false memory as far as Hartley is concerned do I?  Are you sure about that?

Your reaction when bi-curiosity was discussed was hilarious.  Why not just fess up that thought has crossed your mind from time-to-time.  There's no point in posting links to Blue now as most can't view but I've just had a look and I quote from the following thread "24 hours earlier/timepiece"

Quote from Caroline "for the record, I'm in the other 50%".  This was in relation to the above DM article which states that 50% of women have bi-curious thoughts from time-to-time.

Now Susan  has quoted:

"Hello N/N I'm not bi-curious just male curious" 

See Susan is much more chilled and you go on the defensive and get all uptight!  50% Caroline that's every other woman  8(0(*

OMG!! You're obsessed woman!! Actually, I don't have a cleavage and it's NOT a selfie, it's a section of a much larger picture. (see below!).

Sorry it if bothers you that I'm not bi-sexual, would you like me to lie for effect, just to get attention?  @)(++(* My avatar here was a gift from Myster and the one on blue was taken from the following picture - it was a work Christmas party, hence the reason I used it at Christmas and as you can see - no cleavage. I guess you just saw what you wanted to see!!  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* 8(>((

Offline Caroline

« Reply #631 on: January 24, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »
@)(++(*

I have no idea why Caroline clearly dislikes me  &%+((£  I don't think we ever had a cross word until she banned me overnight for imo no good reason.

She then appears here and has referred to me as:

- Attention seeking
- Rude
- Spiteful
- Thinking too much of myself
- Childish
- Trying to put one over on someone else

I'm probably all of the above as much, or as little, as the average person with the exception of Caroline who we all know is perfect all the time:  "well done" "goldstar" "10/10"   @)(++(*

I don't dislike you, I don't think anything about you.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #632 on: January 24, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
OMG!! You're obsessed woman!! Actually, I don't have a cleavage and it's NOT a selfie, it's a section of a much larger picture. (see below!).

Sorry it if bothers you that I'm not bi-sexual, would you like me to lie for effect, just to get attention?  @)(++(* My avatar here was a gift from Myster and the one on blue was taken from the following picture - it was a work Christmas party, hence the reason I used it at Christmas and as you can see - no cleavage. I guess you just saw what you wanted to see!!  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* 8(>((

Picture perfect  8(0(*

Depends on the definition of cleavage.  Anyway you're safe with me as I prefer brunettes   8(0(*

I didn't mention bi-sexual.  I said bi-curious.  Your reaction was a dead give away  @)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #633 on: January 24, 2015, 11:55:49 PM »
I don't dislike you, I don't think anything about you.

Lol.  If you don't dislike me and you don't think anything about me why do you keep passing comments, making judgements about me and insulting me?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #634 on: January 25, 2015, 12:22:34 AM »
Picture perfect  8(0(*

Depends on the definition of cleavage.  Anyway you're safe with me as I prefer brunettes   8(0(*

I didn't mention bi-sexual.  I said bi-curious.  Your reaction was a dead give away  @)(++(*

Safe with you? I know, like I said, I'm not into women - I'm not bi-sexual or bi-curious (which ever way you want to twist it!). So lets move on  8((()*/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #635 on: January 25, 2015, 12:29:53 AM »
Lol.  If you don't dislike me and you don't think anything about me why do you keep passing comments, making judgements about me and insulting me?

I simply reply to your comments aimed at me. I don't insult you but if you can't take my responses, then quit trying to get my attention. You admitted to trying to get a rise out of me - well, you got one  8((()*/. If you make a comment in my direction, I'll answer it.  %£&)**#

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #636 on: January 25, 2015, 12:40:37 AM »
I simply reply to your comments aimed at me. I don't insult you but if you can't take my responses, then quit trying to get my attention. You admitted to trying to get a rise out of me - well, you got one  8((()*/. If you make a comment in my direction, I'll answer it.  %£&)**#

There's no simply about it.  You reply to my posts and make personal comments about me eg childish, attention seeking, rude, spiteful, trying to get one over on others.  Always singling me out.  There are plenty of others on this forum who "have a pop at Blue" etc, etc and yet I always seem to be the focus of your attention.

Perhaps you would like to point me in the direction where have I have insulted you.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #637 on: January 25, 2015, 12:55:06 AM »
There's no simply about it.  You reply to my posts and make personal comments about me eg childish, attention seeking, rude, spiteful, trying to get one over on others.  Always singling me out.  There are plenty of others on this forum who "have a pop at Blue" etc, etc and yet I always seem to be the focus of your attention.

Perhaps you would like to point me in the direction where have I have insulted you.

Holly, I don't keep records on people, I simply speak as I find. I'd have to go back through all of your posts and I just couldn't be arsed. You have singled me out quite a few times and admitted you enjoy getting a rise out of me -it seems you don't like my replies though. I'm sure whatever I mentioned you would just brush it off and you 'having a laugh' - well, maybe I'm 'just having a laugh' - a bita banta!  8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #638 on: January 25, 2015, 01:24:20 AM »
Holly, I don't keep records on people, I simply speak as I find. I'd have to go back through all of your posts and I just couldn't be arsed. You have singled me out quite a few times and admitted you enjoy getting a rise out of me -it seems you don't like my replies though. I'm sure whatever I mentioned you would just brush it off and you 'having a laugh' - well, maybe I'm 'just having a laugh' - a bita banta!  8((()*/

I wind you up about being a witch and Keira/bi-curious eg things which are quite clearly ridiculous or that I would have no idea about.  I don't level personal comments such as you do with myself eg childish, attention seeking, spiteful, rude, trying to get one over on others.  Strange that you can normally retrieve case related posts and other posts when it suits but now that I've asked you to provide evidence of any personal insults that I've levelled at you you are unable to do so or you cant be arsed  &%+((£  Could it be that you know you are unable to come up with the goods? 

If I've singled you out quite a few times then you should have no difficulty retrieving the posts.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #639 on: January 25, 2015, 01:55:22 AM »
I wind you up about being a witch and Keira/bi-curious eg things which are quite clearly ridiculous or that I would have no idea about.  I don't level personal comments such as you do with myself eg childish, attention seeking, spiteful, rude, trying to get one over on others.  Strange that you can normally retrieve case related posts and other posts when it suits but now that I've asked you to provide evidence of any personal insults that I've levelled at you you are unable to do so or you cant be arsed  &%+((£  Could it be that you know you are unable to come up with the goods? 

If I've singled you out quite a few times then you should have no difficulty retrieving the posts.

Yes, they are ridiculous but you spent quite a lot of time trying to convince others that I was Keira because you knew it would piss me off - obviously people now kNOW that I'm not, but you did it out of 'spite' (hence' why I called you spiteful). To go to such lengths (I believe) is 'childish' and your constant harping about being banned (to me) is attention seeking. Some of the things you have written about blue forum members are indeed 'rude' and that's putting it mildly - they have been removed because they are obviously unacceptable.  Much of what you have said about me and others has been removed so it would be pointless searching for it and like I said, I couldn't be bothered and even if I could you already have your get out clause, it's what you always say 'you were just joking'.

I don't 'save' the comments you make - they don't mean that much to me and I don't store things for later revenge!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #640 on: January 28, 2015, 09:32:51 AM »
Yes, they are ridiculous but you spent quite a lot of time trying to convince others that I was Keira because you knew it would piss me off - obviously people now kNOW that I'm not, but you did it out of 'spite' (hence' why I called you spiteful). To go to such lengths (I believe) is 'childish' and your constant harping about being banned (to me) is attention seeking. Some of the things you have written about blue forum members are indeed 'rude' and that's putting it mildly - they have been removed because they are obviously unacceptable.  Much of what you have said about me and others has been removed so it would be pointless searching for it and like I said, I couldn't be bothered and even if I could you already have your get out clause, it's what you always say 'you were just joking'.

I don't 'save' the comments you make - they don't mean that much to me and I don't store things for later revenge!

Do I detect a contradiction in terms  &%+((£  "you knew it would p**s me off" and "they don't mean that much to me"?  Question is how much is that much?  &%+((£

Offline Caroline

« Reply #641 on: January 29, 2015, 08:55:40 PM »
Do I detect a contradiction in terms  &%+((£  "you knew it would p**s me off" and "they don't mean that much to me"?  Question is how much is that much?  &%+((£

No, don't like being called Keira by ANYONE because it's dumb! About this much 

8((()*/ ...................................................................  8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #642 on: January 29, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
24 views and counting... some blokes have got the hots for Keira Caroline@)(++(* ... H'way the Lads!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:59:45 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2015, 09:44:40 PM »
24 views and counting... some blokes have got the hots for Caroline.  @)(++(* ... H'way the Lads!!!

Didn't think Keira was a member - but good for her!  8@??)(

Oh you mean me! Well, let me just edit your quote to suit!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:46:47 PM by Caroline »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #644 on: January 30, 2015, 09:21:22 AM »
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"