Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212452 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2018, 08:24:13 PM »
Good one Baz. There is more to people that what you could read on a forum or the media in general. I think it is very telling what people do behind the scenes when no one is watching, no one knows. That is the mark of a person.  Sandra is a very genuine lady who has helped people even when in the end they never deserved her time. She isnt bitter, doesnt reply with hate or a hidden agenda. She just keeps on keeping on. Not for herself but to help others.

I agree, he deserves his chance and hopefully that is what he will get!

I agree with all of this. I don't know Sandra Lean in person but when I was a bit obsessed with the Luke Mitchell case I spoke at length with her (and others) on the Blue forum and she was always willing to provide answers where she could and even going away to look in her own notes etc to find answers to things. She couldn't have been more helpful. I'm not sure where all the negativity towards her comes from but she never seemed to engage with it or rise to it. For every "Sandra Lean has no shame" type thread that is started I hope she sees a posting like this expressing admiration.

It amazes me how upset you and your mates appear about Sandra Lean and yet not a single thought or kind word about the actual victim and her family in all this!?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:26:56 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 08:15:10 AM »
There is more to people that what you could read on a forum or the media in general. I think it is very telling what people do behind the scenes when no one is watching, no one knows. That is the mark of a person. 

Sounds like a throw away statement to me.

What are your thoughts on the following.

Judy Jones branded Luke Mitchell "a sociopath."

She said: "Luke Mitchell is a person without feeling or emotion. I witnessed this on the day I went to his house (after the discovery of Jodi's body).

"He stood there like a stick of rock, did not show any emotion at all whilst I tried to cuddle him and give him comfort."
She said: "Luke Mitchell is a person without feeling or emotion. I witnessed this on the day I went to his house (after the discovery of Jodi's body)
.https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-murdered-jodi-jones-brands-1105317
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:23:16 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2018, 08:34:12 AM »

Have you ever heard the phrase "When all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like nails"?

Are you suggesting you're bias.

jixy

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2018, 09:59:04 AM »
I was commenting on the views on Sandra Lean and i dont agree which is my right. As for comments towards the victim, i have said many things over the years about Jodi. Once again just because it isnt visible on here is no way a representation of my views

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:39:53 PM by John »

jixy

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »
My statement about what Sandra does behind the scenes is only a throw away comment in your mind! I know what I am talking about based on facts ! Things I know have happened but hasnt been screamed all across social media or forums like that

Hours and hours of time given with the only reason to help and support.

You dont know, no one on here knows and that is the whole point!

No glory or pat on the back received but work done just the same.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 05:09:41 PM by jixy »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2018, 10:07:46 AM »
I was commenting on the views on Sandra Lean and i dont agree which is my right.

This thread is about Luke Mitchell NOT Sandra Lean!

Offline Baz

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2018, 10:10:21 AM »
It amazes me how upset you and your mates appear about Sandra Lean and yet not a single thought or kind word about the actual victim and her family in all this!?

I find your amazement disingenuous simply because nobody posts more about Sandra Lean than you.

I also feel that the victims of all the crimes that get spoken about on this forum (and others like it) commonly get less attention than the accused but that's because of the nature of the discussions. I assume that everyone on here has nothing but boundless sympathy for the innocent victims of horrible crimes, without them needing to constantly restate that fact.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:40:48 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2018, 10:11:17 AM »
As for comments towards the victim, i have said many things over the years about Jodi. Once again just because it isnt visible on here is no way a representation of my views

What "things" exactly have you said about [Name removed]? Nows your chance to set the record straight.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:42:03 PM by John »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2018, 10:19:05 AM »

With all due respect, where was your outpouring of sympathy or kind words for the victim of Simon Hall whilst you were campaigning for him, or your apologies to the people you named as possible perpetrators? Sandra seems to get slated a lot for things you yourself did amidst your campaigning.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2018, 10:22:12 AM »
Sounds like a throw away statement to me.

What are your thoughts on the following.

Judy Jones branded Luke Mitchell "a sociopath."

She said: "Luke Mitchell is a person without feeling or emotion. I witnessed this on the day I went to his house (after the discovery of Jodi's body).

"He stood there like a stick of rock, did not show any emotion at all whilst I tried to cuddle him and give him comfort."
She said: "Luke Mitchell is a person without feeling or emotion. I witnessed this on the day I went to his house (after the discovery of Jodi's body)
.https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-murdered-jodi-jones-brands-1105317

Bringing it back to Luke Mitchell. Maybe after finding his girlfriend's mutilated body it is fair to say he will have been in a state of shock for weeks, if not months after. It would have certainly given me nightmares for the rest of my life. What do you think about the fact the family members changed their statements, what are your thoughts on them doing something so detrimental?

Offline Baz

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2018, 10:30:17 AM »
Bringing it back to Luke Mitchell. Maybe after finding his girlfriend's mutilated body it is fair to say he will have been in a state of shock for weeks, if not months after. It would have certainly given me nightmares for the rest of my life. What do you think about the fact the family members changed their statements, what are your thoughts on them doing something so detrimental?

Excellent points. The statement changes always seemed odd to me.

And why was it that some possible suspects were ruled out so quickly, before forensic test results came back?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2018, 10:31:21 AM »
With all due respect, where was your outpouring of sympathy or kind words for the victim of Simon Hall whilst you were campaigning for him, or your apologies to the people you named as possible perpetrators? Sandra seems to get slated a lot for things you yourself did amidst your campaigning.

And I bet you don't tire of your fallacious arguments

Offline justsaying

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2018, 10:33:49 AM »
And I bet you don't tire of your fallacious arguments

Nothing misleading in what I have said. And it seems you do not tire of yours either. We may have something in common here!  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2018, 10:37:31 AM »
Excellent points. The statement changes always seemed odd to me.

And why was it that some possible suspects were ruled out so quickly, before forensic test results came back?

Thank you Baz. It also worries me that the DNA of another person was found at the scene but none from Luke himself.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2018, 10:43:32 AM »
It also worries me that the DNA of another person was found at the scene but none from Luke himself.

How many people do you think used that part of the wooded area prior to the murder and innocently left behind their DNA?

So Luke Mitchell was forensically aware; his case isn't the first based on circumstantial evidence.