Author Topic: hello from xtina  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Admin

hello from xtina
« on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:15 PM »
Xtina.  Thank you for your post, please introduce yourself in the new members section.

In relation to your post, lets be clear, the sighting by Mr Smith at 10pm has been proven to have nothing to do with Mr McCann as he could not have been in two places at the same time.  Mr McCann was eating his main course at the Tapas Bar at 10pm when Mr Smith made the sighting of a man carrying a child in his arms some distance away.

Offline xtina

Re: hello from xtina
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 08:13:08 AM »
Ola...i live partly in yorkshire and spain...i have been on various forums since june 2007 [involving maddie]

i first started with the username garfy then xtina..have always been interested in true crime true stories detective magazines etc [useless information as im not ..but would have made a good detective]

i do not believe in the abduction theory...like most when hearing about maddie missing ..my heart went out to her parents ...but will never forget the stomach churning feeling when i saw them on tv ....i have tried to sit on the fence but find it impossible ...will never forget the mother's day maddie's birthday photo's or the one holding the tee shirt with maddie on it ..with smiles as if it were a cheque for the lottery ..mmm...

in short or i will go on for ever i truly believe the mccann's are responsible ..imo there was no abduction...i am a very compassionate person especially with children and animals ...but the mcann'a always bring the very worst out in me

congratulations admin on this forum...and thank you for the welcome x
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:03:43 AM »
An interesting introduction xtina.  Are you saying that if Madeleine was found safe and well today you would continue to chastise the parents?   Will you be prepared to apologise to them if this occurs?

Welcome to the forum.

Offline xtina

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »
hi admin

i should have added with all my heart i wish maddie could be found..

a difficult question for me to answer ...would i apologise to the mccanns if maddie was found safe and well

my initial reaction was to say yes ...[but i did not feel comfatble saying that]..so had to go away and think about it ...the thing here is i believe 100% maddie will not be found safe and well..... otherwise i would not be on any forum posting what i have.... both now and in the past...some of the things i have posted ..an apology would not be sufficient anyway 

the only way i would know what my reaction would be ...is if maddie was found safe and well....  again i will say though i wish she would be with all my heart...

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline xtina

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 10:48:37 AM »
wasn't sure what you mean about would i carry on chastising the parents ...i don't think i do ...just have my own opinion of what happened to maddie ...and don't believe their version..