Author Topic: Does Scotland Yard believe Madeleine may still be alive?  (Read 12936 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Does Scotland Yard believe Madeleine may still be alive?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 10:36:20 AM »
now did i say i hope maddie is dead ..............no

reread my post sweetie.....

what gives people the right to continually hound people

at least   Hideho has done what  she believes in .............if libelous as in what as been said ..she would suffer the consequences...............but her actions have not resulted in a 3 year old child left unprotected ...and now missing..

Did I say that you said you hoped Madeleine was dead?

Offline xtina

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 10:44:10 AM »
This does not give people the right to promote her death.  But it does give others the right to hope that she isn't.
Unless you are advocating the right of some to hope that she is dead.

i don't know what you mean with all this Right business.....every body has the Right ..to think what they believe what gives you the Right to say otherwise....2 sides to this case ...some believe one side some the other

no one knows [apart from those responsable] what side is right ...
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Benice

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline DCI

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 01:06:14 PM »
Oh my very dear, Hideho in trouble again. She soon removed this.

ideho Ho  Unfortunately it was necessary to delete the link to Kate's book in the Files section. I was unaware it was there so thank you for this thread. Controversy could have been closed as the McCanns do NOT allow anyone to post links to a free version. UK Justice forum were closed (apparently without warning) because they had made a link to Kates book available and I believe their lawyers requested it removed before the forum was reinstated.

I hadn't realised this forum had been closed down, due to this.

Offline DCI

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 01:13:51 PM »
Interesting, hope this is correct  8(>((

Portuguese Attorney Considers New Evidence in Madeleine McCann Investigation

The Wait is due to the Weight of New Evidence

Posted on June 1, 2013by fattassassin

The Portuguese attorney having a background in child protection is absolutely stunned by the deficient response and investigation in to the Madeleine McCann case says Kashif Bashir. Is this the real reason why she is now into a fifth week of considering the new evidence provided by the Scotland Yard team with a view to blowing wide open the failings and to give the inquiry a proper chance.

The new evidence that has been presented by the Scotland Yard review team leaves the Portuguese attorney with great deliberation. To open Madeleine’s inquiry again would immediately highlight the sweeping failures in the original investigation and will ultimately highlight why chief lead  Gonçalo Amaral was removed from the case.

The Operation Grange team have now identified sixty-seven “points of failure” in the investigation. Sixteen of which the Portuguese attorney has flagged for immediate follow up to save embarrassment and allegations of corruption in the initial inquiry. One of those points of failure is  a boot mark left on a “facing wall” along with a reinvestigation into tetra mast information regarding the location of a resort staff member which contradicts her statement and alibi for her partner at the time of Madeleine’s abduction.
In the case file presented to the attorney, the Grange team also highlight seven separate contentions of witness statements after the fact along with two accusations of negligence in filing witness reports.

The Madeleine McCann inquiry remains under consideration by the Portuguese attorney while further new evidence is collected by a new task team is comprised of Polícia Judiciária.

https://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/the-wait-is-due-to-the-weight-of-new-evidence/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
Interesting, hope this is correct  8(>((

Portuguese Attorney Considers New Evidence in Madeleine McCann Investigation

The Wait is due to the Weight of New Evidence

Posted on June 1, 2013by fattassassin

The Portuguese attorney having a background in child protection is absolutely stunned by the deficient response and investigation in to the Madeleine McCann case says Kashif Bashir. Is this the real reason why she is now into a fifth week of considering the new evidence provided by the Scotland Yard team with a view to blowing wide open the failings and to give the inquiry a proper chance.

The new evidence that has been presented by the Scotland Yard review team leaves the Portuguese attorney with great deliberation. To open Madeleine’s inquiry again would immediately highlight the sweeping failures in the original investigation and will ultimately highlight why chief lead  Gonçalo Amaral was removed from the case.

The Operation Grange team have now identified sixty-seven “points of failure” in the investigation. Sixteen of which the Portuguese attorney has flagged for immediate follow up to save embarrassment and allegations of corruption in the initial inquiry. One of those points of failure is  a boot mark left on a “facing wall” along with a reinvestigation into tetra mast information regarding the location of a resort staff member which contradicts her statement and alibi for her partner at the time of Madeleine’s abduction.
In the case file presented to the attorney, the Grange team also highlight seven separate contentions of witness statements after the fact along with two accusations of negligence in filing witness reports.

The Madeleine McCann inquiry remains under consideration by the Portuguese attorney while further new evidence is collected by a new task team is comprised of Polícia Judiciária.

https://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/the-wait-is-due-to-the-weight-of-new-evidence/

For this information to be true, and to be clear I don't think for one moment it is, the SY review team would have to be leaking like a sieve. Is that what you're claiming ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 01:33:33 PM »

If Portugal has got this information then it doesn't have to be Scotland Yard that is leaking like a sieve, does it.
And Portugal does have a past record for this sort of thing.

ferryman

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
... the SY review team would have to be leaking like a sieve. Is that what you're claiming ?

I think, maybe, Faith is labouring under the illusion there is a full, on-going enquiry, under terms of Portuguese secrecy.

There isn't ...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 01:52:12 PM »
... the SY review team would have to be leaking like a sieve. Is that what you're claiming ?

I think, maybe, Faith is labouring under the illusion there is a full, on-going enquiry, under terms of Portuguese secrecy.

There isn't ...

No, I'm simply remembering the claim by SY that there would be no running commentary while the review was under way. Don't you think this information, considering its source,  should be viewed with the greatest scepticism until we have official conformation.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

ferryman

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 01:59:23 PM »
I'm sure you have the exact quote to hand?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 02:07:59 PM »

Cards on the table. Do you believe this information ?

ferryman

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 02:14:28 PM »

What, exactly, did the review team say about how they would divulge information?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 02:28:52 PM »

What, exactly, did the review team say about how they would divulge information?

Answer the question. Do you believe this information has any more credibility than any other unofficial report ?

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »

Answer the question. Do you believe this information has any more credibility than any other unofficial report ?

You are happy to refer to the Express though on another thread?