Author Topic: Exactly 9 years ago almost to the minute Madeleine McCann disappeared.  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Admin

Exactly 9 years ago almost to the minute, Madeleine McCann disappeared.

Please take a moment to think about her.  Please add your sentiments below.

Admin

Offline Eleanor

Be well and happy, Madeleine.  This is what so many of us wish for you.

Offline mercury

My sentiments are would there be as much smoke without any fire?

As to the poor child, everyone obviously hopes she is not suffering, if alive, or did suffer, if dead.

She is almost certainly dead,IMO, so reading messages to her feels a bit odd for wont of a better word

If alive, she wont be reading the net anyway, will she?

Offline carlymichelle

to maddie a  little girl who united the world in justice for you   on either side

Offline Mr Gray

Justice for Maddie

Offline mercury

Justice for Maddie

What is the injustice here? You cant have a call for justice unless an injustice has occurred

4 police forces, 7 PI groups and near 20 m € has been spent looking for this child, massive worldwide media presence over years and all  unprecedented

Wheres the injustice?

Offline sadie

What is the injustice here? You cant have a call for justice unless an injustice has occurred

4 police forces, 7 PI groups and near 20 m € has been spent looking for this child, massive worldwide media presence over years and all  unprecedented

Wheres the injustice?

Justice for Madeleine

Justice for the family Mccann

Offline slartibartfast

Justice for Madeleine

But what do you mean?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline sadie

Justice for Madeleine

Thinking of you Madeleine and all your family.

Hoping that you are as happy as is possible in the circumstances and that you will be home soon

xxx

sadie

Offline slartibartfast

Thinking of you Madeleine and all your family.

Hoping that you are as happy as is possible in the circumstances and that you will be home soon

xxx

sadie

Talking to yourself isn't good.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline mercury

Justice for Madeleine

You didnt explain what it was as i was asking dave L

Ps sadie i linked to the judges ruling as you asked, their names appear on the end

Offline carlymichelle

You didnt explain what it was as i was asking dave L

imo   GA  winning   his  appeal  maddie  DID get the justice she  deserves a     VOICE

Offline mercury

imo   GA  winning   his  appeal  maddie  DID get the justice she  deserves a     VOICE

Ths is true if the PJ theory as at sept 07 was correct and as we know it hasnt been unproven

Offline carlymichelle

Ths is true if the PJ theory as at sept 07 was correct and as we know it hasnt been unproven

i always find it  a  bit  sad that the twins ae growing up in their older sisters shadow   where   all the focus is on maddie if you know  what  i  mean