Author Topic: a message to maddie  (Read 3452 times)

Offline carlymichelle

a message to maddie
« on: May 03, 2016, 08:54:56 AM »
9 years ago you  vanished into thin air    no one knows  why or  how    other then your parents left you unattended aged  3  years  old  but this isnt about them  this is about you  so wherever you are dead or alive there are people  thinking    about  you
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:18:02 PM by Admin »

Offline faithlilly

Re: a message to maddie
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 01:37:27 PM »
9 years ago you  vanished into thin air    no one knows  why or  how    other then your parents left you unattended aged  3  years  old  but this isnt about them  this is about you  so wherever you are dead or alive there are people  thinking    about  you

My thoughts are with a three year old who went on holiday but never came home.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:17:46 PM by Admin »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 02:04:44 PM »
http://aglasshalffull.weebly.com/home/an-open-letter-to-madeleine-mccann

Dear Madeleine

Just wanted you and your family to know I am thinking about you today. Can't believe it's been 9 years since your disappearance and we still don't know what happened to you. I hope you realise the efforts many good people have put into finding you, not least the Portuguese authorities, the UK authorities, the general public, and last  but by no means least, your parents.

Now sadly that is where I will lose some people reading this letter Madeleine, because so many nasty people will now start shouting about your parents and the fact that they left you in the apartment. They will holler and shout about how it was their fault you were taken, all the while saying not a word about the abductor who took you from your room. I hate that you may see some of the terrible, dishonest things people have written about your parents and family, it would break your heart. Just a pity these people don't seem to realise how this will hurt your brother and sister in the future too. Not fair that they have to suffer abuse too, as well as your parents.

I'm sure you would be proud to know that your parents have  done everything in their power to find you ( another reason some people find fault with your mum and dad ) Mad eh?  Why would any parent with a missing child not do everything they could to find their child, only natural ? Apart from anything else it is your right to be found, to be considered a missing child and not a dead one, until proven otherwise. I'm sure you couldn't even comprehend that some would like your parents to forget about you, stop looking for you, and move on. I can't understand how anyone can think like that.  It's sad, heartless, and totally lacking in any humanity or compassion. Be assured Madeleine they will not forget you, and neither will many others who hold you in their heart.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:45:43 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 02:10:33 PM »

You became the most famous child in the world Madeleine, but we still don't know what happened to you. Whatever  it was you were, are, and always will be the one who cannot be blamed for anything at all. 

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:01:40 PM by Slartibartfast »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 02:12:03 PM »

You became the most famous child in the world Madeleine, but we still don't know what happened to you. Whatever  it was you were, are, and always will be the one who cannot be blamed for anything at all.

I echo those sentiments. 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:02:12 PM by Slartibartfast »

Offline Lace

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 03:51:22 PM »
Madeleine,  if you are alive and well,  I hope you are happy.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 08:13:41 AM »
Madeleine,  if you are alive and well,  I hope you are happy.

8@??)(   I echo those sentiments but I don't believe it to be the case.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline xtina

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 11:28:12 AM »
Hope with all my heart u are at peace maddie.... with whatever happened to you

and one day the truth will be known .........and you finally have the justice you so deserve ...

one day someone will pay for your ruined little life.........instad of you....and how badly u were let down

god bless u maddie x

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 11:30:30 AM »

and one day the truth will be known .........and you finally have the justice you so deserve ...

one day someone will pay for your ruined little life.........instad of you....and how badly u were let down

god bless u maddie x
I think we all want the same thing

stephen25000

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »

god bless u maddie x

Well said Xtina.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(