Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities  (Read 33848 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2014, 03:33:29 PM »
Oh yes, he even did his own memorial tributes. I've heard he posts under the name of Charlie and sometimes Charlie De Santos or O'Connell. I'm sure there was a link up on another forum to another site in which he claimed to be dead too, the one I saw was 'Gone too soon' but there is another.
http://kevincraigiex.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/kevin-craigie-3/
http://www.brugada.org/support_group/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3904
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:44:17 PM by Joanne »

Offline puglove

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2014, 05:25:14 PM »
Oh yes, he even did his own memorial tributes. I've heard he posts under the name of Charlie and sometimes Charlie De Santos or O'Connell. I'm sure there was a link up on another forum to another site in which he claimed to be dead too, the one I saw was 'Gone too soon' but there is another.
http://kevincraigiex.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/kevin-craigie-3/
http://www.brugada.org/support_group/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3904

"They created a superstar
And pain was the price you paid."

Sob. Sniff. That's SO sad.    8)><(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfzleIuS8ZQ‎

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2014, 12:38:36 AM »
Well well!! Just had an email, directing me to a website that is basically taking the piss out of John, Jo and me. I started to read it.....then I lost the will to live.

All I can say, Kev, is that you have FAR too much time on your hands.

Have you considered macrame?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2014, 07:17:59 PM »
You know you've hit rock bottom when you have to e-mail people to look at it.
Was it up to his usual exacting high standards? Or is it his usually pathetic 'a five year old blindfolded child' could have done better?
I don't know why he doesn't just admit he loves us, how many sites is this now?

Offline puglove

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2014, 07:34:53 PM »
You know you've hit rock bottom when you have to e-mail people to look at it.
Was it up to his usual exacting high standards? Or is it his usually pathetic 'a five year old blindfolded child' could have done better?
I don't know why he doesn't just admit he loves us, how many sites is this now?

@)(++(*

I've just tried to have another look and I can't find the bloody thing. I do remember that apparently I'm both Aunt Aggy and John, so that means I've got nice tits and a willy.

Actually, if I didn't know better, that BrightHouse had shovelled off the Pringle crumbs and had their laptop back, I'd have thought that maybe our Steph was responsible.    8-)(--)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2014, 07:56:40 PM »
He's let me down big time anyway, I promised my neighbours he was writing to them and he still hasn't. I don't know, some people just lie for the fun of it don't they!?  @)(++(*
It will have been KC, although he will probably say the usual "I'm not, I don't even know him but I support his cause or he's a top guy", I don't know what he's top at, unless they mean he's got a top hat. I know he'll be reading this with glee because he loves it. I think he really likes prison and he's trying to go back, I wonder if he knows my neighbour from prison, I'll ask my neighbour tomorrow. It's not like he's easy to forget!

Offline puglove

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2014, 11:25:58 PM »
He's let me down big time anyway, I promised my neighbours he was writing to them and he still hasn't. I don't know, some people just lie for the fun of it don't they!?  @)(++(*
It will have been KC, although he will probably say the usual "I'm not, I don't even know him but I support his cause or he's a top guy", I don't know what he's top at, unless they mean he's got a top hat. I know he'll be reading this with glee because he loves it. I think he really likes prison and he's trying to go back, I wonder if he knows my neighbour from prison, I'll ask my neighbour tomorrow. It's not like he's easy to forget!

Oooh, I say, just how spiffy would the little chap look in a top hat, with matching butt plug? And hopefully your tenner in his teeth? Gosh, I've come over all unnecessary just thinking about him. He's quite a hottie, and no mistake. I'm off for a lucozade and a lie down.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2014, 09:14:39 AM »
Latest I read was he was out and about in Camden doing the pubs Amy Winehouse done, I hope he knows she's not longer of this earth unless his new venture is AW's ghost tours, a tenner a head. I wouldn't put it past him.

Offline puglove

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2014, 10:02:27 AM »
Latest I read was he was out and about in Camden doing the pubs Amy Winehouse done, I hope he knows she's not longer of this earth unless his new venture is AW's ghost tours, a tenner a head. I wouldn't put it past him.

They probably met up one of the times he was being a candle in the wind.    8)><(

Offline Joanne

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2014, 01:41:43 PM »
He was chanting Smooth Criminal, It wasn't me and You know I'm no good whilst guiding the masses round Camden town's finest pubs, apparently.  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2014, 12:56:04 AM »
He was chanting Smooth Criminal, It wasn't me and You know I'm no good whilst guiding the masses round Camden town's finest pubs, apparently.  @)(++(*

God bless him, likening himself to George Michael, but looking like Stuart Little.

If only he was funny. He so wants to be funny.

Alas, he's as funny as chlamydia.     8(8-))

Offline jimmyjjohn

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2014, 06:50:26 AM »
He had and still hasn't any intention of paying it back, so he's a murderer and a thief. Not like we didn't know.
He's on the blue forum posting on the joint enterprise like the sun shines from between his ears and agreeing with me, not bad from someone who thinks I'm not the brightest bulb on the street, well, I'd rather be dim and on the moral highground than what he's like.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2015, 07:34:55 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.3270/topicseen.html

Anything think that the local neighbourhood cake baker is back?  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2015, 08:20:01 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.3270/topicseen.html

Anything think that the local neighbourhood cake baker is back?  @)(++(*

Bloody hell, Mat.....don't go bending over in Greggs.     8)><(

Offline puglove

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2015, 11:22:11 PM »
Oh. Poor little candle-in-the-wind Kev. Squashed like a bug again. At least he hasn't died recently, I cried buckets the last 3 times he did. I wish Jo was still around, she used to sort him out!    8((()*/