Author Topic: Hi folks!  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Forestlands

Hi folks!
« on: November 19, 2016, 01:24:40 PM »
 Hi Folks.

I'm Forestlands, delighted to have joined you forum, thank you for having me! Look forward to posting soon, adding a question for Mark Alexander and some photos of my animals.

I am retired and live in rural Suffolk with sheep, dairy goats and poultry. Enjoy pottering about, walking my dog and caring for the animals with my son.  Miscarriages of justice have increased a lot over the years, as I see it! Big Al, the marine in jail for shooting the enemy would never have happened to a soldier fighting in Korea! It was known that the enemy would still kill if they were wounded and taking their last breath!

As soon as I started to read about Mark's case I identified areas of doubt! Mark looks of average build, not having the physic or working skills needed to be able to conceal his fathers body as suggested!  Has this been covered in any detail? I have a question for Mark that will be related to this, in some depth and from experience.  No, I don't move dead people around!  @)(++(*  I will post my question later when I have done my chores and stop for tea.  Enjoy your afternoon everyone!  ?{)(**

Hope your all enjoying some late Autumn sunshine!

Offline Mr Moderator

Re: Hi folks!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 01:27:52 PM »
Hi Folks.

I'm Forestlands, delighted to have joined you forum, thank you for having me! Look forward to posting soon, adding a question for Mark Alexander and some photos of my animals.

I am retired and live in rural Suffolk with sheep, dairy goats and poultry. Enjoy pottering about, walking my dog and caring for the animals with my son.  Miscarriages of justice have increased a lot over the years, as I see it! Big Al, the marine in jail for shooting the enemy would never have happened to a soldier fighting in Korea! It was known that the enemy would still kill if they were wounded and taking their last breath!

As soon as I started to read about Mark's case I identified areas of doubt! Mark looks of average build, not having the physic or working skills needed to be able to conceal his fathers body as suggested!  Has this been covered in any detail? I have a question for Mark that will be related to this, in some depth and from experience.  No, I don't move dead people around!  @)(++(*  I will post my question later when I have done my chores and stop for tea.  Enjoy your afternoon everyone!  ?{)(**

Always glad to hear others views, welcome.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 10:46:07 PM »
Hi Folks.

Hi welcome Forestlands. ?{)(**
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Daisy

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 09:46:08 AM »
Hi Forestlands
Are u still interested in Mark's case? I would like to hear your theories. I have started giving more information on the case. Lots more stuff to come.