Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 398710 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5612 on: September 13, 2019, 04:37:59 AM »
At least she doesn’t have a conviction for violent assault, unlike “sir” Geoffrey Boycott l
There are sometimes two sides to a tale...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7456251/Geoffrey-Boycott-NEVER-hit-former-girlfriend-south-France-insists-former-friend.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5613 on: September 13, 2019, 04:49:50 AM »
I think my post above incorporates the word 'if' on two occasions.  Even if I have solved the McCannn case I don't see why it be so outlandish given we almost have all the same info to work with that the police have given Portuguese law of placing it all in the public domain.
"If" isn't what you said four weeks ago when it was cut and dried, Dr. G...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10983.msg553088#msg553088

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5614 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:09 AM »
There are sometimes two sides to a tale...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7456251/Geoffrey-Boycott-NEVER-hit-former-girlfriend-south-France-insists-former-friend.html
Oh that’s alright then.  If a former friend says so in the Daily Mail  then it must be true.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #5615 on: September 13, 2019, 07:31:13 AM »
Oh that’s alright then.  If a former friend says so in the Daily Mail  then it must be true.
Does she look like she's been beaten black&blue twenty times to you?!!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5616 on: September 13, 2019, 09:13:43 AM »
So that’s a no then.

I never claimed she was found guilty of wrongdoing.  I said she called it wrong ie made the wrong decision which ultimately resulted in the death of an innocent man.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5617 on: September 13, 2019, 09:21:36 AM »
"If" isn't what you said four weeks ago when it was cut and dried, Dr. G...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10983.msg553088#msg553088

I try to play it down so as not to upset Davel but if you play your cards right I might consider sharing with you and cancelling my meeting with Sir Martin Brunt.

Its a simple and straightforward case only made complex if you don't filter out all the noise that has surrounded it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5618 on: September 13, 2019, 11:52:31 AM »
I try to play it down so as not to upset Davel but if you play your cards right I might consider sharing with you and cancelling my meeting with Sir Martin Brunt.

Its a simple and straightforward case only made complex if you don't filter out all the noise that has surrounded it.

Why should it upset me... Its more likely to make me laugh.
You've given away more than you think.... And you have no evidence to put before a court... Just a theory

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5619 on: September 13, 2019, 12:00:43 PM »
Why should it upset me... Its more likely to make me laugh.
You've given away more than you think.... And you have no evidence to put before a court... Just a theory

If I've given away more than I think and its making you laugh then why not give the others here the potential for a laugh too?

If my theory is correct it will be a cinch for a reasonably competent officer to gather evidence.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5620 on: September 13, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »
If I've given away more than I think and its making you laugh then why not give the others here the potential for a laugh too?

If my theory is correct it will be a cinch for a reasonably competent officer to gather evidence.

So you've admitted you don't have any evidence... As I predicted.. Your idea is a theory... Lots of people have them

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5621 on: September 13, 2019, 12:10:32 PM »
So you've admitted you don't have any evidence... As I predicted.. Your idea is a theory... Lots of people have them

You said I have no evidence to put before a court but that doesn't mean that I don't have any evidence at all.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5622 on: September 13, 2019, 12:30:59 PM »
You said I have no evidence to put before a court but that doesn't mean that I don't have any evidence at all.

It means you have no evidence to put before a court.. So the evidence you think you have is weak and doesn't prove anything... You have a theory unsupported by evidence that could be used in court.. The same as Amaral.. Cmomm.. And many.. Many others

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5623 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:36 PM »
Does she look like she's been beaten black&blue twenty times to you?!!!
She looks like she’s been punched in the face, not fallen and hit her head, that’s for sure.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5624 on: September 13, 2019, 07:20:10 PM »
She looks like she’s been punched in the face, not fallen and hit her head, that’s for sure.
The bruises are consistent with having banged her right forehead (visible raised bump) and/or the bridge of her nose on the floor, and then bleeding down internally underneath her eyes.  I used to have bottled milk delivered by a farmer's sister. One morning she turned up for payment, unrecognisable with a purple forehead and facial bruises below both eyes worse than those of Margaret Moore. I asked her "What on earth happened to your face and haven't you been to A&E yet?"  She replied "Oh no, it's nowt... I tripped over't bailer in't farmyard and landed on me yed".