Author Topic: Light entertainment for Easter 2019  (Read 10558 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Light entertainment for Easter 2019
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2019, 07:38:26 PM »

Sad when you have to make a decision like you have,   Charlotte has  no doubt had a very good life with you and now her end will be peaceful with you there.  Sending hugs to you and Charlottle.

Thanks, Lace.  I don't know how peaceful her end will be.  I just hope that she won't know.  But she will know that something odd is going on.

b....r, it has just occurred to me that I should have had the Vet come here, but my neighbour has been so kind that there is nothing else to be done now.  Without Kate I would still be thinking about it, and Charlotte would still be getting worse.

Don't we all know better in hindsight.

Thank you to all of you.  You have all been so kind..

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2019, 12:11:43 AM »

Oh God.  The worst has happened. This mad French artist woman who I like very much, her rather than her Art, turned up and got upset about Charlotte.  The upshot of which was that she walzed off with Charlotte who is now going to sleep on her bed along with her other two blind and incontinent dogs.  Could you even make this up?

No really, I did try to talk her out of this, but when you don't really want to kill a dog, what else can you do?  Kill the dog or give her to someone who will really care for her?

Charlotte looked as though she had finally found Pug Heaven while being cuddled.  Even I could see that  In fact I nearly cried, and I don't do a lot of that. 

I don't have dogs on my bed because I don't like it.  The Cat is another story.  I have absolutely no control over her.  I just kick her off from time to time, but she always comes back when I am asleep.

Anyway, Charlotte it seems will live to fight another day.  And what a frightful pain in the butt this has all been for all of us.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2019, 12:17:48 AM »
Oh God.  The worst has happened. This mad French artist woman who I like very much, her rather than her Art, turned up and got upset about Charlotte.  The upshot of which was that she walzed off with Charlotte who is now going to sleep on her bed along with her other two blind and incontinent dogs.  Could you even make this up?

No really, I did try to talk her out of this, but when you don't really want to kill a dog, what else can you do?  Kill the dog or give her to someone who will really care for her?

Charlotte looked as though she had finally found Pug Heaven while being cuddled.  Even I could see that  In fact I nearly cried, and I don't do a lot of that. 

I don't have dogs on my bed because I don't like it.  The Cat is another story.  I have absolutely no control over her.  I just kick her off from time to time, but she always comes back when I am asleep.

Anyway, Charlotte it seems will live to fight another day.  And what a frightful pain in the butt this has all been for all of us.

Merde.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2019, 12:21:50 AM »