Author Topic: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory  (Read 48283 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

911 - False Flag conspiracy theory
« on: June 24, 2014, 03:22:44 PM »
Hi John/mods

Can we have a section in the 'Other High Profile Cases' on the 911 conspiracy theories please?

Personally I am always sceptical about 'nutters' who scream conspiracy and I watched a few videos more out of amusement than any serious interest. Against my natural tendencies I found many of the facts of 911 quite shocking and slowly but surely my opinion has changed completely; I am now convinced 911 is perhaps the biggest MOJ in history.

We need to discuss this in detail.

Offline Andrea

Re: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:44:22 PM »
Nah then, Tim. Did you watch the Loose Change film?

A few things about 9/11 dont add up, like the plane hitting the Pentagon, the hole it left wasnt big enough for a plane to have made it!

I dont think its a conspiracy though, Al Qaeda accepted responsibility for the attacks didnt they?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 09:04:18 PM »
Nah then, Tim. Did you watch the Loose Change film?

A few things about 9/11 dont add up, like the plane hitting the Pentagon, the hole it left wasnt big enough for a plane to have made it!

I dont think its a conspiracy though, Al Qaeda accepted responsibility for the attacks didnt they?

Yep watched Loose Change video Andi. The hole in the Pentagon is just one of the facts that doesn't make sense. Where is the video showing the plane hitting the Pentagon .... the FBI seized CCTV recordings that covered the building from nearby hotels, petrol station forecourts, etc.and won't release them. The Pentagon is perhaps the best protected building in the world completely covered with security systems including CCTV and yet they won't (can't?) provide any film of thr plane!

That's just a couple of the unexplainable facts. The others are even more compelling evidence that the story we have been told is not the truth.

When did Al Qeada admit responsibility Andy? Surely you don't mean the ridiculously faked Osama Bin Laden videos that the CIA even admitted were fake?

Loose Change video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRm8M-qOjQ

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:44:08 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline Andrea

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »
Were they fake? Oh I didn't know that.

Not watched anything for a while about 9\11, need to catch up!
I agree though, there are things that don't seem quite right. Don't really go for the conspiracy thing though tbh.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 02:09:07 AM »
Were they fake? Oh I didn't know that.

Not watched anything for a while about 9\11, need to catch up!
I agree though, there are things that don't seem quite right. Don't really go for the conspiracy thing though tbh.

I was exactly the same as you Andi .... I thought it would all be rubbish like listening to David Ike.

It was World Trade Centre 7 that convinced me. This huge building (47 stories) drops like a brick late the same day as the towers and this building wasn't hit by anything. There have been numerous fires in steel skyscrapers around the world and only 3 have ever collapsed .... the 3 on 9/11.

And all 3 buildings fell at free fall speed. No progressive collapse. Literally 100's of qualified engineers have gone on record to say this can only happen if the building support is cut away at ground level .... a controlled demolition. Basically kicking the feet from under the buildings.

Cockpit voice recorders and Flight Data Recorders are virtually indestructible and have been recovered in virtually all plane crashes including from the bottom of the Atlantic and head on crashes into mountains. Not one of these 8 (2 per plane) was recovered on 9/11.

The "let's roll" flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville had literally no aircraft debris. Not even engines. This has never happened before in the history of aviation.

The heart rending phone calls from the passengers on flight 93 could not have been made on cell phones as we are told. Cell phones to this day do not work on planes except when close to the ground on take off and landing.

In the year before 911 in USA, 67 flights went off route for some reason or another and were suspected possible hijackings. On each occasion US air defence sent up fighter jets to investigate. On all 67 occasions the fighters intercepted the planes within 10 minutes. On 911 all 4 planes were in the air for up to 90 minutes and not one plane had a fighter jet go anywhere near it!

These are just a few more startling facts .... there are many more.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 08:29:09 AM »
I've only ever gone along with the official line.

I recall reading at the time some conspiracy theory re Mossad involvement to ignite a war in the Middle East with US backing, but I cant buy into this at all.  I cant see any government official(s) from any country (excl rogue states) sanctioning such an atrocity with such an inevitably high civilian death toll.

The father of Mohamed Atta claimed his son was not involved but then I guess he would say that.

I doubt many structural engineers test models based on 10,000 gallons of jet fuel being spewed out and fires starting up in various locations with temperatures reaching 1000c.

If not Al-Qaeda then who?  And what would be the motivation?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14665953

Its amazing that in many ways the plot was so simple, compared with the might of the US, and yet so successful at striking at the very heart of everything Jihadists despise. 

I was on a city break in NYC in Oct '03 and it was eery seeing ground zero and more so seeing landscape images pre 9/11 and then physically seeing this huge open space  8(8-))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 11:13:24 AM »
I've only ever gone along with the official line.

I recall reading at the time some conspiracy theory re Mossad involvement to ignite a war in the Middle East with US backing, but I cant buy into this at all.  I cant see any government official(s) from any country (excl rogue states) sanctioning such an atrocity with such an inevitably high civilian death toll.
U
The father of Mohamed Atta claimed his son was not involved but then I guess he would say that.

I doubt many structural engineers test models based on 10,000 gallons of jet fuel being spewed out and fires starting up in various locations with temperatures reaching 1000c.

If not Al-Qaeda then who?  And what would be the motivation?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14665953

Its amazing that in many ways the plot was so simple, compared with the might of the US, and yet so successful at striking at the very heart of everything Jihadists despise. 

I was on a city break in NYC in Oct '03 and it was eery seeing ground zero and more so seeing landscape images pre 9/11 and then physically seeing this huge open space  8(8-))

I was the same as you Holly.

I haven't seen Ground Zero but I can imagine how eery it is there; I remember well going up the WTC tower and eating at the Windows On The World restaurant and to watch those towers fall was just incredible.

Watch the videos Hols and read the facts then see if you change your mind. I never dreamt for a moment I would become a 'truther' but the facts of the matter are inescapable .... imho.

On your points above; the huge fireballs on impact are the planes jet fuel exploding. Even if some jet fuel didn't burn off it only burns at 1100c which by all scientific accounts is nowhere near hot enough to melt steel. A firefighter who reached the firers radioed back there were 2 isolated pockets of fire and they could "knock them down with two hoses"!

Even if the plane damage and jet fuel fires could explain the Twin Towers, WTC 7 collapsed like a pack of cards and wasn't hit by anything. This huge steel building was a 100 yards from the Towers.

Your point as to 'why on earth would anyone do this' is the key question. There are untold billions of reasons why they would do this and they are $'s. The very reasons Pearl Harbour was provoked by the US government and then 'allowed' to happen. The same reasons the The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident was faked and President Kennedy was assassinated!

America prospers in a war economy with all the multi-billion $ arms contracts and a small circle of very influential people get very rich (much richer!) from their interests in the armament contractors. Look into The Carlyle Group with millions and millions made for it's very influential members .... people like John Major, the Bush family and the brother of one Osama Bin Laden!

Don't take my word for it, even The Economist recognises how shady and secretive this group is! 

http://www.economist.com/node/1875084

Not only do these neo-cons get personally much richer but their country gets much more powerful and dominates "The New American Century"! Talk about a win - win situation!

Months before 911 a think-tank called The Project For The New American Century with members such as Dick Cheney,  Donald Rumsfelt and Jed Bush (Dubya's brother) pronounced that the building up of America's world dominance would be a long slow process unless (and I quote) "there was a catastrophic and catalysing event - a new Pearl Harbour"!

Again don't take my word for it:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#.22New_Pearl_Harbor.22

I think Scipio is a bit of a Republican, neo-con .... it would be interesting to hear his thoughts on this too!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 05:37:17 PM »
I was the same as you Holly.

I haven't seen Ground Zero but I can imagine how eery it is there; I remember well going up the WTC tower and eating at the Windows On The World restaurant and to watch those towers fall was just incredible.

Watch the videos Hols and read the facts then see if you change your mind. I never dreamt for a moment I would become a 'truther' but the facts of the matter are inescapable .... imho.

On your points above; the huge fireballs on impact are the planes jet fuel exploding. Even if some jet fuel didn't burn off it only burns at 1100c which by all scientific accounts is nowhere near hot enough to melt steel. A firefighter who reached the firers radioed back there were 2 isolated pockets of fire and they could "knock them down with two hoses"!

Even if the plane damage and jet fuel fires could explain the Twin Towers, WTC 7 collapsed like a pack of cards and wasn't hit by anything. This huge steel building was a 100 yards from the Towers.

Your point as to 'why on earth would anyone do this' is the key question. There are untold billions of reasons why they would do this and they are $'s. The very reasons Pearl Harbour was provoked by the US government and then 'allowed' to happen. The same reasons the The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident was faked and President Kennedy was assassinated!

America prospers in a war economy with all the multi-billion $ arms contracts and a small circle of very influential people get very rich (much richer!) from their interests in the armament contractors. Look into The Carlyle Group with millions and millions made for it's very influential members .... people like John Major, the Bush family and the brother of one Osama Bin Laden!

Don't take my word for it, even The Economist recognises how shady and secretive this group is! 

http://www.economist.com/node/1875084

Not only do these neo-cons get personally much richer but their country gets much more powerful and dominates "The New American Century"! Talk about a win - win situation!

Months before 911 a think-tank called The Project For The New American Century with members such as Dick Cheney,  Donald Rumsfelt and Jed Bush (Dubya's brother) pronounced that the building up of America's world dominance would be a long slow process unless (and I quote) "there was a catastrophic and catalysing event - a new Pearl Harbour"!

Again don't take my word for it:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#.22New_Pearl_Harbor.22

I think Scipio is a bit of a Republican, neo-con .... it would be interesting to hear his thoughts on this too!

Thank you for the links Tim.

I will attempt to digest.  It will take me a while to get my Goodhead round  8)--)) 

I think the religious ideology of Al-Queda is closer to madness than the political ideology of Dick Cheney et al. And whoever masterminded 9/11 would have to be pretty mad imo.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 11:44:55 PM »
Tim on 9\11, were they having some sort of practice drill with the air force etc? I remember hearing a recording of air traffic control asking if the attacks were for real or part of the drill. All very strange.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 11:58:16 PM »
Tim on 9\11, were they having some sort of practice drill with the air force etc? I remember hearing a recording of air traffic control asking if the attacks were for real or part of the drill. All very strange.

Yep that's true too Andy. Jet fighters stationed 15 miles from the Pentagon were sent 200 miles away to N. Carolina 'on exercise'. Jets near Boston/NYC were sent north to Canada 'on exercise'. There was some further exercise involving fake hijacked planes too.

All very confusing and I think that was actually the plan. I don't think for one second local air defence commanders and pilots would conspire to allow jets to crash into the WTC and Pentagon for a second. I think they were presented with so much confusion and misinformation the military and Federal Aviation Authorities didn't have a clue what was happening until it was too late.

Just another unbelievable aspect of the 911 story!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 12:10:05 AM »
Hmm, I do love a good conspiracy theory I must admit, even if I don't agree with it.
There are some eminent people that believe all is not right regarding 9\11.
Did you see the video of one of the planes close up? There was a black thing under the fuselage and one of them didn't look like a commercial passenger plane.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 12:11:15 AM »
But for what reason would bush do that to his own people?

Offline puglove

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 12:11:42 AM »
Yep that's true too Andy. Jet fighters stationed 15 miles from the Pentagon were sent 200 miles away to N. Carolina 'on exercise'. Jets near Boston/NYC were sent north to Canada 'on exercise'. There was some further exercise involving fake hijacked planes too.

All very confusing and I think that was actually the plan. I don't think for one second local air defence commanders and pilots would conspire to allow jets to crash into the WTC and Pentagon for a second. I think they were presented with so much confusion and misinformation the military and Federal Aviation Authorities didn't have a clue what was happening until it was too late.

Just another unbelievable aspect of the 911 story!

I can't go with this, Timbo. Would so many lives have been sacrificed?

My sister was there at the time, it took me 4 days to reach her on her mobile. We were frantic.

Have you seen the footage of people there? Panicking and running away? And the firefighters?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 12:15:51 AM »
That was all genuine shona, the panic etc. People question the official story that it was a terrorist attack. That's the conspiracy.

Offline puglove

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 12:20:13 AM »
That was all genuine shona, the panic etc. People question the official story that it was a terrorist attack. That's the conspiracy.

I just think it's too big.

Do you remember Bush's face when he was told about the attack?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.