Author Topic: CCTV Images and Film  (Read 14166 times)

Offline [...]

Re: CCTV Images and Film
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 09:40:18 AM »
I'm sure some of you remember about the CCTV from Waitrose that the Police put up whilst the trial was taking place...

I  commented how it had been pulled because ... you could see what looked like a man in a Black Coat watching Joanna Yeates ...

I had no idea that thhe Police then pulled their website on the case around the same time .......

10-18-2011 10:30 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Luna15  View Post
Avon and Somerset have pulled the video from their youtube channel....

mmm I wonder why?
Not only that they have pulled the entire investigation off the website too??

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk...ryExpired.aspx

I wonder why they removed it before the trial had finished... was it because people had remarked on the Waitrose CCTV??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?151762-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-Bristol-17-Dec-2010-15/page12

Offline [...]

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 11:31:07 PM »

The image I have attached is from the Mirror Newspaper..... It shows what could be two people following Joanna Yeates on Friday 17th December 2010..

The image time stamp is  20:35:17 hours.... These people must be seconds behind her for them to feel that they may have been following her...

How long does it take to walk from the Hopwood House to Canynge Road ?? She apparently stopped to exchange pleasantries with a priest.. So what time would she have arrived home ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 11:42:04 PM »
Well I don't think this CCTV footage ever surfaced:...

The Mirror has also learned a police technical expert made two visits to the Quinton House pub, where Jo is believed to have walked past shortly after making her first stop at a Waitrose store 150 yards away.

The Quinton House pub is at  2 Park Place, Bristol BS8 1JW.....

Why have we not seen anything in relation to this .. if the Police are following her every movement home!!

One worker, who asked not to be named, said last night: “The police made an initial inquiry about our CCTV the day after Jo was reported missing.

“Then after her body was found a member of the police technical support unit came to collect the CCTV footage three days ago.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-cctv-films-102290

It amazes me daily that I can still find things out!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 11:14:25 AM »
Well there more CCTV footage hidden from view.....  Colin Port reveals in the Leveson Inquiry..

411111: The investigation team reported on the full movements of Ms
Yeates as seen on CCTV from the Ram Public House to the last sighting at
the Hop House CCTV. They commented that a woman and child were visible
behind Ms Yeates on the Cafe Nero footage but by the time she was seen on
the Hop House camera, Ms Yeates was ahead of the adult and child,

Cafe Nero footage ?? That another one that was not shown as far as I am aware ...

Just re reading that.... doesn't make sense ...

They commented that a woman and child were visible
behind Ms Yeates on the Cafe Nero footage

So the woman and child are behind Joanna Yeates ....

but by the time she was seen on
the Hop House camera, Ms Yeates was ahead of the adult and child,

So the woman and child are still behind Joanna Yeates .... So who were the woman and child and what had they seen...??? Why make the statement sound like Joanna Yeates had passed the woman and child!!

Following behind Joanna Yeates from the Cafe Nero as to the Hop House...

I'm presuming they mean the Caffe Nero which is on Regent Street...

And the Hophouse is on King's Road ..(If I'm correct)..

So it's a  minutes walk from Caffe Nero to Kings Road and the camera most probably would have given a clearer image of Joanna Yeates..

The Cafe Nero CCTV would have been a more accurate and visible image of Joanna Yeates than the HopHouse Public house CCTV... The  CCTV from Hophouse would have to be pointing down Kings Road  approx 400 feet away....

If this CCTV from caffe Nero had been made available we could see what Joanna Yeates may have been doing.... Maybe she was strolling down the street..  maybe walking at pace... or maybe using her phone...

The only time stamp that is visible is on the Hophouse CCTV... but it's not when Joanna Yeates passes ... but 2 other people whom they believed followed her....

If it only takes seconds to walk past from Caffe Nero to the bottom of King's Road where the Hophouse CCTV captures Joanna Yeates... Why hadn't the Cafe Nero CCTV picked up the same 2 people walking past... and where were the woman and child on this Hopwood house CCTV???

Why were images of Joanna Yeates  passing Cafe Nero Never seen???? I would have thought they would have been of great importance as the Time Stamp on the Caffe Nero Footage would give a more accurate Tim Stamp of Joanna Yeates journey home ...

(Hophouse public house seems to have had a name change)...

Again Colin Port:...

The press officer was briefed by the Deputy SIO who said that the
CCTV had been viewed and presented no further lines of enquiry aside from
using alongside other corroborating information and CCTV from the area in
helping to get a general idea of her direction of travel, He said that standing
alone, the quality of the Hop House CCTV footage was so poor it would be
extremely difficult to confirm that it was Jo in the picture, We certainly
could not deduce that she was being followed just because two people
walked past a short time after as it is a busy main road,

Quick question:? Who's the Deputy SIO on the case ???? Could that be DC Mark Luther ????

Back to my quote......

Colin Port knows that there was a woman and child behind Joanna Yeates at Cafe Nero.... So why so shy about the 2 people who walked past and were barely visible on the Hophouse CCTV footage....

Now using his powers of deduction he should have been able to assertain that those same 2 individuals who have more than likely been visible from the Cafe Nero CCTV....  Or any CCTV alone that route on Regent street...

Are these 2 indiviuals important??? I don't know.... Are they the 2 indiviuals that CJ saw ??? I don't know....
He said that standing
alone, the quality of the Hop House CCTV footage was so poor it would be
extremely difficult to confirm that it was Jo in the picture, We certainly
could not deduce that she was being followed just because two people
walked past a short time after as it is a busy main road

Again it sounds reasonable...... But... not sensible.. now that Colin Port has revealed the existence of the Cafe Nero CCTV footage !!!!

They must have been visible on the Cafe Nero CCTV... because why would he need to deny in such a fashion that the couldn't tell by the Hophouse CCTV footage as ..." because it was a busy road...

He should have said ....As they were not in the CCTV footage from Cafe Nero... we deduced that they most probably were NOT following her  by the time they passed the CCTV of the Hophouse !!!

Well if they weren't in the CCTV footage of Cafe Nero... then they probably weren't following her .... So why mention them!!!

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122145147/http:/www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Witness-Statement-of-Chief-Constable-Colin-Port.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 12:36:25 PM »
Colin Port....

The CCTV footage from the exterior of the Hop House Public House is
covered in the Daily Mirror on 5 January 2011, The following chronology
demonstrates that this CCTV footage was already an active line of inquiry
and material had already been downloaded and viewed:

So the Police had been to the Hophouse Pub  and down loaded the CCTV footage...

My question is :  Why would they need to go to the Hophouse Pub to remove there entire system if as Colin Port had established the images were not clear.... we can see how grainy they are and it makes it difficult to see whether it is Joanna Yeates walking at the Bottom of Kins's Road or not...

27/12/10: CCTV recovery time parameters were extended as the body of
Ms Yeates had been found.

Well I thought they had already followed her route home and collected the CCTV footage from various places ....

22/12/10: CCTV was recovered from a number of premises along Ms
Yeates’ route home. A short time period was prioritised to enable all the
footage of her route to be secured quickly. This proved to be the relevant
evidence in the investigation.

Going back to the Downloaded material from the Hophouse ... if it wasn'y useful why did they then do this ...

4/1/11: A CCTV technician attended at the Hop House with a new CCTV
loan unit and seized the Hop House unit, A reporter was at the premises
when he attended.

because the downloading had already taken place

27/12/10: A CCTV technician visited the Hop House to download additional
footage. The manager was not present but it was clear that the brand of
CCTV unit was one with a long retention period and thus footage would not
be lost. A return visit was planned to swap the unit with a loan CCTV unit
when the manager was available, During the week 27-31/12/10 a second
CCTV technician attended once again to carry out the swap as planned but
the premises were closed.

So what addition footage did they download... if Colin Port had stated that they had downloaded evidence and then the above quote suggest they downloaded additional evidence... why did them take some 8 days plus to collect this CCTV unit...

If the Unit had been collected ... it must have had a greater Evidential Value than we believe .... Other wise the downloaded information should have been adequate if it couldn't clearly identify anybody....

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122145147/http:/www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Witness-Statement-of-Chief-Constable-Colin-Port.pdf

Now it has me questioning.... Did they take the whole units from.....

(A): Tesco's

(B): Asda's

(C): Clifton suspension bridge

(D): Bargain Booze

(E): Waitrose

(F): Caffe Nero

(G): Quinton House Pub

Well I doubt that.... But it makes me question what was on That whole Unit from the Hophouse Pub for them to go back TWICE to this pub to seize it....

When we already know the grainy images where no good...

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 01:35:33 PM »
Because "Colin Port"... had said in The Leveson Inquiry that there had been a Woman and Child following Joanna Yeates on The CCTV Footage of "The Caffe Nero" on Regent Street... I went back to the "Hophouse Pub".. Image...

I have enlarged the imaged which is already circled and it is hard to see but... the person in the image may NOT be Joanna Yeates... And that is why we don't Know the time possibly.... We do NOT Know what TIME "Joanna Yeates passed by the CCTV at "The Cafe Nero" on Regent Street .....

But according to "Colin Port" a woman and child was following her on Regent Street on the "Cafe Nero" CCTV Footage..... I thought I could vaguely make out a pram in front of the person in the "Hophouse Pub Image"... There IS Something in front of the person in the image...

I'm just not 100% sure what it is.....  Nobody looking at the CCTV Footage from The Hophouse Pub is looking for anything other than a "Woman in a White Coat"... and that is exactly what you see... A light coloured Coat..... But What was the "Woman with The Child"... WEARING??

Edit... click on last image... There appears to be something in front of the person in the light coloured coat..!

Offline [...]

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »
Is the image which is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak driving on Park Street him ??

I've attached an image and The number plate you can't see clearly... But the last letter looks like it could be the letter "V"... There seems to be a point at the bottom of the blurred image on the CCTV... Surely there is a clear Image of THAT NUMBER PLATE... It's a Traffic Camera... They must be able to see the Number Plare (IMO)...

Or is the letter "Y" at the end of the blurred number plate...

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 03:25:39 PM »

Was re checking the video of Dr Vincent Tabak entering Asda.... and as we are very well aware he entered Asda Twice....

What Times did he enter ASDA??

The video Below that I have linked shows his Shopping at ASDA... and shows him apparently entering and leaving Twice...

Now if the person on the CCTV image is Dr Vincent Tabak... Then did he go home and come back to ASDA????

Because when he first enters ASDA at Bedminster he has a Black looking top on and when he is shopping down the aisles, his top is clearly red!!!

You have a couple of possibilities here...

(1): Dr Vincent Tabak visited Asda on TWO very Different Times ??

(2): Or that isn't Dr Vincent Tabak who they captured in the ASDA CCTV ??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8818883/Jo-Yeates-trial-Vincent-Tabak-caught-on-CCTV-during-Asda-visit.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 08:39:01 PM »
Another difference I see between the two images in the Asda CCTV.... Is on his first entry into ASDA he looks clean shaven... But on the image with the red top showing , he has what looks like a 3 O'clock shadow...

These images suggest that they are completely different times... or they both are NOT Dr Vincent tabak on the CCTV...

The best way that I find to compare the two images... Is to click on both images have then open at the same time and look at the difference...

Offline [...]

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 10:51:50 PM »
Moree CCTV places to add which were looked at... Or at least Investigated

* Antix... 44 Park Street Bristol... opened till 6:00am

* Berkley Wetherspoons pub, 15- 19 Queens Road Bristol Open till ...

* The Elbow Room   64 Park St, Bristol BS1 5JN.... opened till 2:00am

Some, including the Berkley Wetherspoons pub, said police had looked at their videos, but not found any images of Jo. One bar manager, who did not want to be named, said: “Police had told us they were going to check all the shops and bars on her route home.

“They want to make sure they get all the pieces of the jigsaw, to try to find out what happened to her.” The All In One bar said officers had also asked them to check through CCTV and ordered managers to get in touch if any stills of Jo came to light.

Police had been in to check videos at Antix bar and The Elbow Room as well as a nearby Sainsbury’s store.

During Jo’s one-mile walk home she stopped at Waitrose, where she bought nothing, and then a Tesco Express.

Now.. If The Police were aware of Joanna Yeates Journey Home.... Why are they checking all these "Late Night Bars" ????

This article s 28th December 2010....... Does this mean that there "WAS".... something in CJ's second witness statement????

If they have coverage of her being in "The Ram" why did they think she went into 2 more Bars minutes apart???

I vaguely remember seeing a post somewhere and i wish I had kept it or remembered where I had seen it... But someone mentioned Joanna yeates going to a "Night club".... i just dismissed it....

Or did she go back out that evening??

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joanna-yeates-may-have-frozen-to-death-after-271727

Offline [...]

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2017, 10:58:51 PM »
Re-Cap of  CCTV footage we have heard about or know...

(A): Tesco's

(B): Asda's

(C): Clifton suspension bridge

(D): Bargain Booze

(E): Waitrose

(F): Caffe Nero

(G): Quinton House Pub

(H): Berkley Wetherspoons pub

(I): Antix...

(J): The Elbow Room

(K): The Hophouse Pub

Offline [...]

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2017, 08:28:49 PM »
Two images we know .... One the Daily Mirror image.. which show's the CCTV time stamp upon it as well as the date....

The other image is "The Tesco's Image... which shows a Large date and time stamp... with the added word Play also visible....

Now i am drawing your attention to these images because... It you look closely at "The Mirror's Image in black and white... In the bottom right hand corner you can see a PAUSE symbol....

Which I believe you should have seen on "The Tesco's CCTV image instead of the word Play.. adding to what I believe as this Time stamp and Date on the Tesco's CCTV image being added when they edited the footage..... (IMO)....

Offline [...]

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2017, 09:41:40 AM »
The image that I have attached is of Dr Vincent Tabak driving on "Park Street' where he takes a wrong turn... He is on his way to pick up Tanja from her Christmas party...

We all remember this image as being used by the "Media" to state that Dr Vincent Tabak was driving around with Joanna Yeates Body in his car... those Statements were lies ...

My question has to be .....Where are the CCTV images of Dr Vincent Tabak driving to ASDA in Bedminster ??? There has to be CCTV images of "This" Journey... "The Prosecution" should of had a field day with images of his car "Driving to ASDA in Bedminster".. apparently with Joanna Yeates in the boot of his car !!

Offline [...]

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2017, 08:37:26 AM »
"The CCTV" with a visible "Timestamp" is "The Tesco Express" CCTV...  Which in "BOLD" letters gives us...

(A): The Date

(B): The Time

(C): 5p

(D): Play

(E): The Day

(F): Self Service

An Image for all to see what time "Joanna Yeates " was in "Tesco's Express"!!! An image with so much information no-one could be mistaken into thinking anything other than a screen shot of Joanna Yeates ..Visit to "Tesco Express" on 17-12-2010 at 20:37:00 The day being Friday...

I have disputed this video for quite some time now and I believe that all the written information on The CCTV is Added.. I've always believed it now i think i can prove why...

I was looking on youtube for CCTV images from any Tesco's Store to see where the information would be in relation to the image.... And it then ALL made sense....

"Tesco's" were running a computer Program which captured their CCTV images.... Just like my local store i went into this morning...  I could see it on the local stores CCTV Screen.....

There should be a border surrounding "The Tesco's CCTV" of Joanna Yeates .... But there isn't ... There also should be a "Tab" with the information upon it.... The date and time are seperated by a "Backslash"... The "CCTV" of Joanna Yeates in Tesco's simply has too much information... And (IMO).. clearly has been run through some other program.... Trimming The Frame... so the border doesn't appear and adding the "Information" on to of the Video...

Any Image That I find of a "Tesco's CCTV" from 2009 to 2017.. are all run on a computer type program... with the CCTV Video "Time And Date... displayed in "The Tab... and a border completely surrounding the CCTV image....

So Looking at "The Joanna Yeates Clip..... Can we be certain that she was in "Tesco's" at 8:37pm ???

The only way to know for sure "What Time "Joanna Yeates " was sin "Tesco's" on the 17th December 2010 is to see The Reciept For The Pizza !!!!!!

I have added a couple of links to CCTV so you can see the border and programs they are run from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChQeV18AHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufsgHMTRzU

Offline John

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 02:10:56 PM »
Was re checking the video of Dr Vincent Tabak entering Asda.... and as we are very well aware he entered Asda Twice....

What Times did he enter ASDA??

The video Below that I have linked shows his Shopping at ASDA... and shows him apparently entering and leaving Twice...

Now if the person on the CCTV image is Dr Vincent Tabak... Then did he go home and come back to ASDA????

Because when he first enters ASDA at Bedminster he has a Black looking top on and when he is shopping down the aisles, his top is clearly red!!!

You have a couple of possibilities here...

(1): Dr Vincent Tabak visited Asda on TWO very Different Times ??

(2): Or that isn't Dr Vincent Tabak who they captured in the ASDA CCTV ??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8818883/Jo-Yeates-trial-Vincent-Tabak-caught-on-CCTV-during-Asda-visit.html

All the images show a red inner garment.  I suppose the isle clip is more distinct as he opened his coat a little more.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:35:01 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.