Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592352 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2017, 06:25:32 PM »
You've lost me a bit on this one Nine. VT had to plea to something didn't he and the prosecution didn't accept his manslaughter plea. Again no guarantees Nine.

Don't you have to have the trial before the judge can pass sentence?

Reduction in his sentence .... why? This man has killed someone whether by manslaughter or murder, why on earth give him a reduction?

Why did Dr Vincent Tabak need to "Plea " at All ??? ... He didn't ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2017, 06:45:50 PM »
Nina... I've been called A loony and all sorts... For believing in Dr Vincent Tabak's Innocence.... And maybe some people believe that I am...

But you cannot undo things that i have discovered that are wrong about this case...

* Searches he couldn't make because he wasn't at home

* A Cat that is "TOO" old to be Bernard.. In a photo of Joanna Yeates holding him..

* The number recorded on Dr Vincent Tabak's shirt when he's running with Tanja being a different Number to the
   official recorded race number he was ...

* The Head of The Complex Crime Unit at The Helm of a Simple Murder Trial...

* A supposed Prison Chaplain... who for all intense and purposes is a "Prison Officer...

* A Fire Brigade.. service attending for 4 days... (thanks mrswah)

* The Dutch Language completely Missing from Dr Vincent Tabak's searches

I could go on... But we have "The One Hundred Questions" thread for that... which now is more than 1000 questions I have about this case.... Not to mention the other 1000 questions I am not at liberty to post about!!!!

Offline nina

« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
Again Nine surely VT had to plea to something everyone who is being tried has put in a guilty or not guilty plea, unless I'm missing something.

Offline [...]

« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2017, 07:03:50 AM »
Again Nine surely VT had to plea to something everyone who is being tried has put in a guilty or not guilty plea, unless I'm missing something.

An extremely interesting point Nina.... And something I had not considered, because I had just assumed that everybody who attends court enters a plea... I had never really considered the fact that someone may still be silent and not enter a plea whatsoever...

So what happens when a defendant doesn't enter a plea ??

Normally apparently... The Judge will enter a 'Not Guilty Plea" on their behalf...  But I cannot find anywhere online where the judge enters a "Guilty" plea.... That doesn't mean that it can't happen... (i Believe).. So.... did the words "Guilty ever actually come out of the mouth of Dr Vincent Tabak ???

OMG... Just had a thought.... I presume Court 2 is a closed court ....  It's a very special court remember... A court Room that the likes of Dr Vincent Tabak should not have attended .... For what really is a "Simple Murder Case !!

Ok... lets go with that.... Dr Vincent tabak has up until he attends The Old Bailey at Court Room 2 professed his Innocence... Then when we get To The Old Bailey Court Room 2... With such surprise to everyone following this case.... Out of the blue he pleads "Guilty To Manslaughter..... "WHY"....  with No deal in place... (which I'll come back too)...

Like all of tis case "THAT" makes no sense .... (IMO)....

So "WHO" actually entered Dr Vincent Tabak's "Guilty To Manslaughter Plea "?????  leonora has always gone with it must have been an imposter who made the plea.... A theory that I have never been in support of... (No disrespect leonora)... But with not ever thinking about whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak actually spoke the words himself... "Guilty To Manslaughter"... until you asked Nina... I am now considering the alternative....

So... highly unlikely to be an imposter.... But legally possible for someone else to actually enter the plea for him.... I do not believe that reporetrs were actually in Court Room 2 at the time of Dr Vincent tabak's appearance, with it being a "High" Security Court Room"...

So in Answer to your question... It is possible that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't enter a "Guilty" plea....  I like to look at "How"... How this was possible... But firstly we need to remind ourselves of what has taken place thus far....

* You have "The Head Of The Complex Case Unit at The Helm"... Following and Prosecuting this simple "Murder"
   trial to the bitter end...

* A Change Of Venue for this Particular case.. A Hearing at The Old Bailey

* Two different types of hearing listed in the Crime Serve website

* A For Mention Hearing at Court room 2

* A Plea and management Case Hearing at Court room 1... (Check pg 12 on this thread)

* A Foreign National with NO Interpreter

* The use of Court Room 2 at The Old Bailey... A court Room where Terrorism and such cases are heard... An
   extremely secure court room indeed...

* A Defence Team... Burying Their Client

* A Prosecution Team with NO Evidence

* No Defence witness's

* No Good Character Witness's

* Too many written statements , read out in court..

* A prison Officer assuming The role of Chaplain

* Searches That were never in Dutch

* Searches that didn't belong to Dr Vincent Tabak..

* 3 Different prisons he was incarcerated in within 48 hours....

* A Prisoner No One Can Locate.....

* The Complex Crime Units Use of "LOR"'s (Letter of Request From a Foreign Nation) To be able to Interview Dr
   Vincent tabak in Holland

* And A Placid Dutchman.. Sobbing in Court... Never admitting his "GUILT"...(IMO)..

This case has been strange enough... So Yes Nina.. It is possible for him to "Not To Plead"..... And for someone else to enter his plea.... It May be unusual... But it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE.... And that also would answer leonora's question or should I say theory of an imposter taking Dr Vincent Tabak's place...

So with the irregularities in This Case all ready... And The Highly secure court room that this hearing took place at... I wouldn't be surprised if someone did enter Dr Vincent Tabak's plea for him....

I'll quote from one of my posts...

The defence shall apply to the court for the case to be listed for mention if they are unable to obtain instructions from the defendant. If the defendant fails to attend court, the judge will wish to consider whether a warrant of arrest should be issued.

Here the defence basically have "NO" Instruction from the Defendant.. that would be why it one of the listing at The Old Bailey was listed as 'For Mention"..

But The other listing on the same day at the same time is a 'Plea and management Case hearing"... where obviously some "PERSON"... managed to get the case listed twice... which allowed for the "PLEA" to be entered ....

So if they... who ever "they "May be .... Can list a Case as

(A): For Mention

(B): Plea and Management Case Hearing

At The same time on the same day at two different court Rooms at "The Old Bailey".... Then Nina.... How hard is it to imagine that the very same people actually entered Dr Vincent Tabak's plea for him... Seeing as This Placid Dutchman had kept quite ALL This Time....  And I presume that there is NO Video Evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak entering his plea....

This case is extremely unusual.... In every aspect... from start to finish.... And really Nina... I think a different question really needs to be asked now....  As I have always believed that Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent of this Crime....And obviously someone else is 'GUILTY"/// Then the real question is.... "Why go to such great lengths to put this PLACID DUTCHMAN away for life for a crime he did not commit... And the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that 'The Real Killer' Is being protected... Which means the questions you need to ask yourselves is "WHO" and WHY ???

Why did "The Placid Dutchman" become collateral damage to save someone else's skin???? As this extremely weird case seems to suggest...

I would like to see an INQUIRY Into Dr Vincent Tabak's incarceration, Trial and Conviction...  I would like to cry tears of joy rather than frustration for a "Foreign National" who had hope and dreams when he came to this country of ours.... A Foreign Nation people have gone to extraordinary lengths to convict with "NO" evidence....  A Foreign National that everyone in our country was happy to see banged up...  A Foreign National I have spent a long  time trying to prove his Innocence... A Foreign National that is Impossible to Locate via "The Prisoner Relocation Service... A Foreign National who has been Silent for too many Years ... A Foreign National who hasn't got a voice...

And mostly to show this "Placid Foreign National" that people in our country still believe in truth and justice and fairness... And even if he is NOT allowed to speak for himself.... I and other people like me, will do our best to bring to everyones attention, the appauling treatment of this 'Placid Foreign National"..  Who had everything going for him...   Not only that... The Yeates family deserve to know the truth, and really, I don't envy the person who needs to explain to them, what was done...

So yes Nina... you question is perfect... but I must admit at first I nearly dismissed it, thinking you were pulling my leg...

Offline [...]

« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2017, 07:36:57 AM »
I would just like to add to my above post...

Could The New head of The Complex Case Unit take a look at This case.... It seems to come under your 21 criteria set out on the Government website... 21 Criteria, (IMO)....
 That needs a Case to be

*  COMPLEX...

*  Muti faceted

*  Multi person

*  Multi Crimes

*  Multi Laws broken
or to put it actually In The Government words and Criteria...

* Substantial and complex fraud

* Large scale human trafficking

* Serious drug related offences involving substantial importation, manufacture or supply, particularly with an
   international dimension

* Major targeted local criminals in organised or international crime

* Serial sexual assault where there has been a protracted investigation

*Large scale child abuse, abduction or paedophile abuse cases involving multi generational abuse of several victims

* Major large scale public disorder offences of a political, racial or religious nature, or which cause particular local
   concern

* Complex / serious cases involving professional misconduct

* Hate related murders

* Mercy killings / aiding and abetting suicide

* High profile / multi victim / multi defendant murders

* Serious / complex Animal rights extremism cases especially across several police force areas

* Complex restraint and confiscation of assetsRape offences involving unusual violence or repeated attacks

*Cases involving complicated public interest immunity (PII) issues

* Complicated betting / lotteries cases

* Sensitive, serious or complex cases of major media interest e.g. allegations involving individuals or organisations
   with a high public profile

* Cases requiring consideration of gross negligence manslaughter and any case involving a fatality in which the
   investigation is being conducted in accordance with the Deaths at Work protocol (but note that cases of corporate
   manslaughter are currently dealt with in the Special Crime Division in HQ)

* Outgoing European Arrest Warrant cases i.e. where the Area is seeking the return of a suspect from abroad

* Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs)

* Cases where consideration is being given to issues of immunity and restricted use agreements under Serious
   Organised Crime Act (SOCA) 05 (but not in relation to approving a letter of agreement with a co-operating
   defendant)

*All cases involving the negotiation of jurisdiction with the USA
Home » About us » Complex Casework Unit

South West Complex Casework Unit

The CPS set up Complex Casework Units (CCUs) in 2008 to help us deal more effectively with major cases, working closely with the police and other law enforcement agencies to disrupt and prosecute organised crime. A national template was created for the new units and there is now a CCU in 14 out of the 15 CPS Areas with separate arrangements for London.

The national template sets out the mandatory security arrangements for CCUs, with a heightened level of security and vetting; this protects all staff, not just those working in the CCU.

The South West CCU works with the police in Avon and Somerset, Devon and Cornwall and Gloucestershire. It was set up in Bristol in April 2007 and follows the national template in its casework remit.

Cases come into the CCU by a variety of routes. Police dealing with serious and organised crime refer cases directly to the CCU at an early stage, often at the very inception of an investigation when target criminals are identified. Sometimes these investigations lead to prosecutions which can be handled most appropriately back in the originating office; others remain with the CCU throughout.

Other cases are identified by individual CPS lawyers working in other teams who then refer them to the CCU.

Crown Prosecution Service
CPS South West
Temple Quay House, Bristol: 0117 930 2800
Longbrook House, Exeter: 01392 356700
Penhaligon House, Truro: 01872 243000
Visit the Contact page for addresses.

Site MapCrown Copyright and DisclaimerTop of pageWeb design agency Ecru

Just take your time and read our thread.... And do what you do best.... "Prosecute" The Multi People" whom have been complicate in this Crime.. (IMO)... And help free 'The Placid Dutchman"..  And "Prosecute them Under

* Complex / serious cases involving professional misconduct

Then I'll be a happy bunny... because for all intense and purposes I believe that is what should happen.... And not forgetting... The immediate release of Dr Vincent Tabak... from where ever they have held him for so many years...

And I'll add one more thing.... 'When it was said that "THE TRUTH MAY NEVER BE KNOWN"... I disagree... And I say...

It's about time that the truth of this Case was KNOWN... Known so everyone in our Country can feel proud of our Justice System... Knowing what great lengths were gone too... To prove 'A Placid Dutchman's Innocence" When he couldn't speak for himself!!!

http://www.cps.gov.uk/southwest/who_we_are/complex_casework_unit/

Offline nina

« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2017, 11:46:11 AM »
Hi Nine, can I start by asking you not to post VT as a PLACID Dutchman, he wasn't very placid was he if he killed Joanna. Can I also say that I would never call you a looney ...... you just happen to hold a different view of VT to me and therefore we should be able to debate this without getting personal. Neither would I pull your leg (would have liked to on the odd occasion but didn't lol !!

As I have said I know/knew little to nothing about the legal system but have now done a lot of reading and now know more than I want to. It seems that in England we have two pleas guilty or not guilty, if the person remains silent the judge will enter a plea of not guilty and presumably its then up to both sides to prove their case, guilty or innocent. A judge is bound by law to enter not guilty so I don't think you'll find a judge giving a guilty one online.

You obviously read the CCU write up on the Tabak case, very stark I thought. Also it seemed a lot longer than the other few I read, which to me proves that some cases likie Madeleine McCann and Joanna Yeates seem to grab the media/public more than other cases. This is why VT was moved from Horfield prison Bristol.

Offline [...]

« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2017, 12:03:09 PM »
Hi Nine, can I start by asking you not to post VT as a PLACID Dutchman, he wasn't very placid was he if he killed Joanna. Can I also say that I would never call you a looney ...... you just happen to hold a different view of VT to me and therefore we should be able to debate this without getting personal. Neither would I pull your leg (would have liked to on the odd occasion but didn't lol !!

As I have said I know/knew little to nothing about the legal system but have now done a lot of reading and now know more than I want to. It seems that in England we have two pleas guilty or not guilty, if the person remains silent the judge will enter a plea of not guilty and presumably its then up to both sides to prove their case, guilty or innocent. A judge is bound by law to enter not guilty so I don't think you'll find a judge giving a guilty one online.

You obviously read the CCU write up on the Tabak case, very stark I thought. Also it seemed a lot longer than the other few I read, which to me proves that some cases likie Madeleine McCann and Joanna Yeates seem to grab the media/public more than other cases. This is why VT was moved from Horfield prison Bristol.

Hi Nina... I must insist that I call him a Placid Dutchman....  As this description and title was entered by no-one other than DCI Phil Jones.. Who in a video recorded interview... described Dr Vincent Tabak as : (If I remember the exact words)... "A Very Placid Individual to deal with"....

Also I believe he didn't kill Joanna Yeates... So we differ on opinion.... And therefore I will continue to describe Dr Vincent Tabak as "The Placid Dutchman"...

Which CCU article are you refering too Nina ... There have been articles I have read that disappear....

Whether or not we know what took place inside court room 2 of The Old Bailey.... I do not believe that it was Dr Vincent Tabak whom spoke the words "Guilty".... Especially if what has been discovered about this case is anything to go by....

So I will sit on my perch..... Praying and hoping that some day soon... Someone out there is actually looking at this case with real clout... And I will see the day that Dr Vincent Tabak is proven to be Innocent of The Crime he has been Incarcerated for.... And know that Justice in this Country.... really does exist.....

Edit..... I think the interview where DCI Phil Jones Calls Dr Vincent Tabak.. A Placid Individual... Is The Judge Rinder Program... If memory serves me right....

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2017, 12:18:26 PM »
Nine Agains point about the true perpetrator being protected is something that we are going to focus on for a while. It is highly likely that we have identified the individual and the conditions leading to his protected status, from our point of view he couldn't be better placed to avoid prosecution.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline nina

« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2017, 12:51:57 PM »
Okay Nine you go on calling a killer a placid person, the sort I assume you wouldn't mind having as a next door neighbour.

Nine can you please tell me how to add a link and to put one of your posts up before I reply. I just haven't had time and I'm pretty naff when it comes to computers but you seem to be able to do it all so please help me! I also think that your research into this is amazing you've obviously spent hours checking things.

AH sorry no disrespect, but I can't believe in the route you're taking. In one post you told me that Bristol had a 'rogue killer', now I'm sure that the good folk of Bristol would have noticed if people went missing or more bodies than is usual for this size city were found littering the Downs and the like. So no conspiracy or rouge killer theories for me.

Offline nina

« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »
Also how is the witness thing supposed to work. I mean if you are on trial for murder and your plea is guilty, can you produce `good character witnesses'?

If so how does it work? This is the first time I've murdered anyone....... so I'm a basically good person?

I am not being funny or trying to wind you up Nine, I would really like to know without having to trawl the internet again.

Offline [...]

« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
Okay Nine you go on calling a killer a placid person, the sort I assume you wouldn't mind having as a next door neighbour.

Nine can you please tell me how to add a link and to put one of your posts up before I reply. I just haven't had time and I'm pretty naff when it comes to computers but you seem to be able to do it all so please help me! I also think that your research into this is amazing you've obviously spent hours checking things.

AH sorry no disrespect, but I can't believe in the route you're taking. In one post you told me that Bristol had a 'rogue killer', now I'm sure that the good folk of Bristol would have noticed if people went missing or more bodies than is usual for this size city were found littering the Downs and the like. So no conspiracy or rouge killer theories for me.

to quote my posts just click quote on the right hand side of the post... otherwise if you want to add a quote you will need to write.. the word quote with [] either side of the word... and to close the quote... you will need to write quote quote [/] at either side of the word...

Sometimes Nina I don't know if people are simply taking the proverbial P***

Yes you may have noticed my posting style... You may or may not like it... It's a deliberate style... I do not profess to be legally minded or know anything in particular... I am merely here to try to find out what I can to prove Dr Vincent Tabak Innocent... as I have always believed him to be...   I battle through the legal jargon not always understanding... but I have no-one to verify if I am right or wrong... but it opens the floodgates to questions... And if other people have more questions than I have already posed.... Then that can only be good for Dr Vincent Tabak...

And if someone who is legally qualified can explain why Dr Vincent Tabak appeared at Court Room 2... also at the same time Court Room 1 on two different hearings at the same time and date.... Then that may go a little way into understanding the Justice system... But I cannot see in the life of me that.. The way they got Dr Vincent tabak to the Old Bailey and the methods they used is actually legal.....

This time I would like a legal person to stand up and be counted... Instead of what may make me look to be the Loony you didn't call me ....

It's highly frustrating Nina trying to work backwards on a case when you have no expertise in the field and no expert to help iron out anywhere you may go wrong.... But this case is Plain and Simply Wrong....
 which ever way you look at it.... And if like many have said before... the real problem is that Dr Vincent tabak made a Plea to his Guilt for manslaughter.... Something which is virtually Impossible to undo.... Then I believe that somewhere in Court Room 2 something untoward took place.... Somewhere ina special court room for terrorists and such cases should only appear... And not the likes of Dr Vincent Tabak.... The Placid Dutchman...Somewhere between his appearance that he was supposed to have made at Bristol Crown Court and his Videoed appearance at The Old Bailey in Court Room 2 ... Something happened.... And I am NOT talking about Dr Vincent Tabak's supposed Guilty Plea To Manslaughter"....

The hours I have spent on this case are more like years... But it wasn't until around 8/9 months ago that I made a concerted effort to bring back to the internet some of what had been removed and hopefully with the passing of time add new information to what was already known....

You have helped Nina... I thought originally you believed that Dr Vincent Tabak was Innocent... But maybe I was mistaken..... Takes me right back to Jixy... when I thought the same about her....

But whether or not you believe in Dr Vincent Tabak's Innocent.. I can do little about... But I can get you and many other people to question everything that doesn't add up in this case....

Nina... take a look at the hundred question's thread.... It has expanded a little... try answering those questions please..  It may take you a little while ....  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
Also how is the witness thing supposed to work. I mean if you are on trial for murder and your plea is guilty, can you produce `good character witnesses'?

If so how does it work? This is the first time I've murdered anyone....... so I'm a basically good person?

I am not being funny or trying to wind you up Nine, I would really like to know without having to trawl the internet again.

I am not the font of all knowledge.... But apparently "The Prosecution believed that WIKI... Is a good way in which to expand your Knowledge and is a trusted source, the likes of which Dr Vincent Tabak... who is far more intellegent than myself a simple middle aged woman who hates injustice...... Used as reference to ask..(Apparently) The Dutch Wiki...  What % of grey cars were in the UK??

When of Course the Dutch wiki isn't going to give a flying fig as to What % of Grey Cars are in the UK... So why would he bother asking it such a ludicrous question?

Or the other question ... "Manslaughter"... Now don't put into google what the Dutch word for Manslaughter is... Because... google doing it's job for the English audience will actually give you the word "Doodslag"...

What you need is.... "The Dutch Wiki... and put the word 'Doodslag" in the search... Then you will get the translation of Doodslag... which will be listed as "Euthanasia"... Do you see the subtle difference....  %£&)**#

Well Apparently "Tanja Nickson"... didn't..... Did you Tanja Love !!!!!

Offline nina

« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
Firstly thanks for the help Nine, well appreciated.

I expect a lot of people may be taking the proverbial, because didn't you say at the beginning that about 10 people uk wide believed VT was innocent? I am not one, as I have said just because you believe in VT's innocence and I don't well so what? We can still talk about it all without getting personal or nasty, after all we don't know one another do we.

You see there are parts of VT's story that I do believe, the utter panic he felt when he realised she was actually dead. I can basically feel the fear he must have felt, weird because I've never been close to that sort of situation.
That I believe, but unfortunately there is a lot of the story that only has one author, Joanna being dead and not having a voice and so IMO we will never have the truth.

We were not there on the night, we will never know what went through VT's mind and all the rest of what happened in the flat we can only go on facts which unfortunately are all on the internet and we know how reliable that is.

Offline [...]

« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2017, 03:14:09 PM »
Firstly thanks for the help Nine, well appreciated.

I expect a lot of people may be taking the proverbial, because didn't you say at the beginning that about 10 people uk wide believed VT was innocent? I am not one, as I have said just because you believe in VT's innocence and I don't well so what? We can still talk about it all without getting personal or nasty, after all we don't know one another do we.

You see there are parts of VT's story that I do believe, the utter panic he felt when he realised she was actually dead. I can basically feel the fear he must have felt, weird because I've never been close to that sort of situation.
That I believe, but unfortunately there is a lot of the story that only has one author, Joanna being dead and not having a voice and so IMO we will never have the truth.

We were not there on the night, we will never know what went through VT's mind and all the rest of what happened in the flat we can only go on facts which unfortunately are all on the internet and we know how reliable that is.

What about the parts of Dr Vincent Tabak's story that he was at home until 9:29pm... which the defence pointed out at trial... Or that he went to get the car and put it on the drive for 20 mins in readiness of picking Tanja up or his warming it up for his journey to ASDA..... Or that there was never any CCTV footage showing Dr Vincent Tabak's Journey to ASDA in Bedminster... which maybe he took the B4051 which would take him 23 minutes to get there as he was bored and wanting to waste time until his girlfriend arrived home from her Christmas party.... covering and giving him an alibi until he appears in ASDA at approx 10:13pm on Friday 17th December 2010.... Giving him no opportunity to even have pleasantries with his next door neighbour he didn't know from Adam.... Never mind behaving completely out of character and killing her...

I do not believe for one moment that he did kill her.... And the more trickery I find out that was used to convict This Placid Dutchman.... The more I and the 10 other people I do not know will keep on writing about it... Just like I do not know you Nina....

But at least you have read my arguments even if you do not agree with them....

Offline nina

« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2017, 03:18:24 PM »
Your posting style is yours and yours alone, don't believe I've ever commented on it. Mine is as if we were face to face. I'm posting as I think and talk.

You are the font of knowledge re: VT. (IMO)

I'm not going dutch until I have seen my dutch friend probably next Saturday, or until you and I have known each other longer!

Apart from the grey car % I can imagine that he could make the rest of the searches. As I said we were not in VT's head that day/night, thank god.