Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501968 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2019, 06:21:50 PM »
The Population of The World today is 7.5 Billion.  Need I say more?
Yes but even if the worlds population went into the trillions your DNA will still be unique to you. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2019, 06:24:09 PM »
its not up to the mccanns...but of course whatever result was found would NOT answer the question...was maddies corpse transported in the car... The only people who know if maddies body was ever in the boot is the MCcanns....they dont need any test to tell them the answer
According to Gerry other people used that car.  So you can't say Gerry was the only person who could have put a cadaver in the hire car.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2019, 06:30:51 PM »
According to Gerry other people used that car.  So you can't say Gerry was the only person who could have put a cadaver in the hire car.
It was a hire car ... do you think one of the other people who had hired it prior to the McCanns might have carried a body in the boot?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2019, 06:38:36 PM »
Yes but even if the worlds population went into the trillions your DNA will still be unique to you.

But it doesn't.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2019, 06:50:33 PM »
It was a hire car ... do you think one of the other people who had hired it prior to the McCanns might have carried a body in the boot?
What did Gerry actually say?  I have a feeling he said "up to 30 people (of his acquaintances) had possibly used the hire car" while he had it under contract. (They had the car for a long time late May right through to the 6th August, so about two and a half months for those 30 people to use the car.)

"do you think one of the other people who had hired it prior to the McCanns might have carried a body in the boot?"  This is another possibility.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2019, 06:58:03 PM »

So why don't they just say that there is only one person in The World with this DNA, and this is that person?

Offline The General

« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2019, 06:59:49 PM »
Are we all agreed that there was probably a body in the boot then?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2019, 07:01:05 PM »

Where did you get that idea?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2019, 07:02:03 PM »
So why don't they just say that there is only one person in The World with this DNA, and this is that person?
There is always the possibility of the identical twin running around that no one told you about.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2019, 07:04:06 PM »

Only if the parents were the most unlucky people ever to live.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
There is always the possibility of the identical twin running around that no one told you about.

Nice try, Rob, but that doesn't quite cut it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
Nice try, Rob, but that doesn't quite cut it.
I still think I'm right though.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2019, 07:12:00 PM »
Where did you get that idea?
I didn't, it's a question. What's the consensus?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2019, 07:16:27 PM »
I didn't, it's a question. What's the consensus?

one in the boot...one in the coffin...one in the fridge...one in the flowerbed..one in the bluebag...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2019, 07:19:27 PM »
Hilarious.  Can I use an emoji here? 
 *&^^&
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly