Author Topic: Suicide note or just another dead end?  (Read 8365 times)

Offline steve_trousers

Re: Suicide note or just another dead end?
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2020, 10:17:32 PM »
The CT are claiming on twitter

”You won't see this in the #ITV drama! In the interview, DS Stanley Brian Jones claims the scene was immediately treated as "four murders and a suicide" because... the team had a note saying: "I've killed myself."

“I’ve killed myself”

Never mind ‘#ITV’, they won’t be seeing Bamber in the CoA

It's laughable isn't it, or would be if it wasn't so warped. How long before they regurgitate the theory about Crispy the Shih tzu firing the second, fatal shot

Offline Caroline

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2020, 10:31:09 PM »
The CT are claiming on twitter

”You won't see this in the #ITV drama! In the interview, DS Stanley Brian Jones claims the scene was immediately treated as "four murders and a suicide" because... the team had a note saying: "I've killed myself."

“I’ve killed myself”

Never mind ‘#ITV’, they won’t be seeing Bamber in the CoA

Their Twitter page is hilarious.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2020, 10:51:51 PM »
It's laughable isn't it, or would be if it wasn't so warped. How long before they regurgitate the theory about Crispy the Shih tzu firing the second, fatal shot

The CT still haven’t published the vets statement; neither did Mike Tesco in all those years

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2020, 10:55:24 PM »
Their Twitter page is hilarious.

#WhiteHouseFarm is officially the number one show in the UK. Thanks so much to everyone who worked on it. So gratifying to see your incredible efforts rewarded

https://mobile.twitter.com/KrisMrksa/status/1227015708933939201

Wrong thread
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2020, 02:16:53 AM »
The CT still haven’t published the vets statement; neither did Mike Tesco in all those years

They won't either - for obvious reasons.

Offline barrier

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2020, 06:21:47 AM »
They won't either - for obvious reasons.
What is contained in the vets statement?.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2020, 01:31:11 PM »
What is contained in the vets statement?.

I don't have a copy of it but I have seen it and copied down the text weird for word. I have posted it previously but will post again later.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2020, 03:49:02 PM »
I don't have a copy of it but I have seen it and copied down the text weird for word. I have posted it previously but will post again later.

This is what the vet stated;

The Vet’s W/S:
Robert McTaggart Hill, w/s, 14 October 1985; vet with Neill & Scott, Maldon.

Jeremy Bamber called him on 8 August and he went to Bourtree:

‘On my arrival Mr Jeremy Bamber told me that he wished me to put down the Shih Tzu dog that had belonged to Mrs Bamber, his mother. He said that the dog was very attached to his mother, and since her death, he thought that the dog should not go to another home. He also said that the dog had turned a bit nasty since the killings at WHF and it was a bit snappy. I also spoke with Mr Jeremy Bamber about finding a new home for another dog from WHF, this was a black Labrador gun dog. He seemed concerned that the dog should be found another home on a farm but if that didn’t work out that dog should also be put down. Through the vet’s practise another home was found for this dog at Corporation Farm at Maldon and we housed the dog on Friday, 9 August 1985… Mr J Bamber brought the dog to the surgery on that afternoon. On the occasions I saw Jeremy Bamber, he seemed upset when I saw him on 8.8.85 but he seemed to be more composed on 9.8.85 when I saw him in Maldon at the surgery. On the latter occasion he explained that he was on tranquillisers. I knew nothing of Jeremy Bamber or his family prior to 8.8.85.’