Author Topic: introduce me  (Read 7624 times)

beaufoy

introduce me
« on: December 11, 2012, 10:03:23 AM »
 8-)(--)  Hello my name is john my experience of English Justice was with Kent Police. I sued a Kent man for 5000 pounds, won the case, but he failed to pay. I put a temporary charging order on his house, and was then told by the man that he would arrange for my wife to be murderred and that his friends in Kent Police would arrest me if I went to ashford county court for a hearing that had been arranged to make the charging order permanent. I went to Ashford Police station who told me "Kent Police are not corrupt you will not be arrested in the court, we cannot arrest the man for threatening murder because it was done on the phone and so there is no evidence. We will not arrest the man for threatening arrest by corrupt police officers, because the arrest was threatened in relation to civil court case, and as such is not a serious crime" Two days after talking to Ashford Police I was arrested inside Ashford Court and informed I would not be released until I agreed to cease civil proceedings against the defendant. I later discovered the man had not lied. He was being protected by masonic police officers, because he is a member of the Ashford Lodge. I admit I have been harassing Kent Police since they arrested me, and as a reprisal they tried to frame me for personally assaulting a man in Smarden Kent. The fact the crime never happened did not protect me, but being out of the country on the date the police said I assaulted the man did protect me. It seems Kent Police protect criminals who are freemasons the most famous of who was Kenneth Noy

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: introduce me
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
Kenny Noye was hated by the police after he got away with killing one of them on his land. They also hunted him for killing Stephen Cameron on the Swanley interchange until they caught him in Spain. I do not understand why you think the Kent police protected Noye?

By the way I am a Kent man too John, welcome to the forum!

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum John...that is an interesting tale you have used to introduce yourself.  Some people believe that the police always act within the Law but it is a sad indictment of present day policing that this is not always the case.

Please do tell us some more of your experiences in trying to get justice.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:44:55 AM »
I think you know as much about him as I do.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
Two days after talking to Ashford Police I was arrested inside Ashford Court and informed I would not be released until I agreed to cease civil proceedings against the defendant.

Can you tell us why you were arrested inside Ashford Court because this just doesn't make any sense?

As far as Noye is concerned he is in the right place and although eligible for parole in 2016 I doubt very much if he will ever be released.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:46:46 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

beaufoy

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 04:17:03 AM »
Concerning the arrest inside the court it is difficult to ascertain as to whether it was due to police incompetence or corruption. I believe initially it was more to do with incompetence, but their later actions were definitely caused by police corruption. The defendant wrote to me informing me he had/has influence over Kent police and would arrange for me to be arrested if I attended court. He also threatened to arrange for my wife to be murderred, but this was done by way of phone calls. The police saw the e mail threatening arrest and were told if they looked at the defendants phone records it could be ascertained that he phoned my wife at the same time as my wife received the death threat. The police refused to investigate the death threat or arrest threat saying I would not be arrested. It seems the arrest had already been arranged, but no warrent was issued. I had already won the CCJ and was arranging to enforce the judgement at ashford court. The defendant told the police I had not won the CCJ he lied about what was written on the claim form, and told the police that he had received an e mail telling him I would burn down his house if he failed to pay the 5100 according to him I had not been awarded. The police did not ask to see the e mail where I threatened to burn down his house, and did not verify what was written on the claim form or the state of the claim instead they arrested me in the court
    Concerning Ken Noye it seems you wish to retract your stance that Noye was not supported by Kent and some met police officers....please clarify your position on Noye. Oh yes I forgot to mention that a witness against Noye had his brains blown out whilst parked outside halfords in Ashford, and Kent Police said the death was not suspicious. This is exactly the same stance that was taken when the NOW reporter was found dead in his flat a few days after blowing the whistle on Police corruption in the phone hacking scandal. In my own opinion both of the above deaths are suspicious do you agree or disagree

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 09:33:20 AM »
I can see why you were arrested if you made threats to have the mans property burned down.  What happened then?  Were you charged and prosecuted or simply cautioned?

Can you post a copy of the e-mail which was sent to you?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 09:50:36 AM »
Beaufoy I will challenge just one of your claims; you say a witness against Noye was found shot to death outside Halfords in Ashford. Do you have a link to this shooting?

I suggest Police can easily tell if the shooting was suicide or murder. Although I quite accept there is corruption in the police as in every other walk of life, I do not believe police would 'cover up' a murder in a public place with a firearm by suggesting it was not suspicious unless it was an obvious suicide.

As with Stephen Cameron being a drug dealer working for Noye, you are once again making very serious allegations without giving us a shred of evidence or any information to backup your claims.

I am not having a go at you, I just want more than just your say so to back up these shocking allegations!

Padgates staff

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
The Halfords shooting-:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/958740.stm
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/noye-faces-police-investigation-after-key-witness-is-shot-dead-634533.html
Freemason association-:
http://freemasonrywatch.org/noye.html
 I've read some 'reports' that Kenneth Noye had been a supergrass but nothing I can verify with hard evidence (as yet), it was a forum board but they sempt pretty informed.
http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=54494&start=1

Padgates staff

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 10:48:04 AM »
Kenneth James Noye (born 24 May 1947) is a British criminal who is serving a life sentence for the 1996 murder of Stephen Cameron in a road rage incident.

Noye was involved in laundering the proceeds of the Brink's-MAT robbery in 1983–4. While he was being investigated for his part in the robbery, he stabbed to death police officer John Fordham who was observing Noye from the grounds of his home. Noye was acquitted of murder on the grounds of self-defence, but was sentenced to 14 years in prison in 1986 for handling stolen gold. He was released from prison in 1994, having served eight years of his sentence.

Just over a year later, in 1996, Noye became involved in an altercation with 21-year-old motorist Stephen Cameron on the M25 motorway during what was described at the time as a road rage incident, but which has also been suggested to have been a dispute over a drug deal, Cameron being a small-time drug dealer who owed Noye money. However, it suited the purposes of both the prosecution and the defence not to mention this during the trial.
 During the fight, Noye stabbed and killed Cameron with a knife. Noye immediately fled the country, sparking a massive police hunt. In 1998 he was tracked down in Spain, and Cameron's 17-year-old girlfriend Daniella Cable, who had witnessed the killing, was secretly flown out to positively identify him. Despite the obvious risks involved, she opted to testify against Noye, who at his trial in 2000 again pleaded self-defence. This time found guilty, he was convicted of murder and given a life sentence.

Cable was given a new identity under the witness protection programme, having been praised by police for her courage in giving evidence in the presence of Noye and his associates. Another eyewitness, Alan Decabral, declined protection and was shot dead in his car in Ashford, Kent, on 5 October 2000. However, police sources stated that he was himself involved in drug and gun-smuggling, and that his death was detrimental to Noye's forthcoming appeal, which would have concentrated on discrediting him.

Noye was a police informant for many years, and he was also a Freemason, a member of the Hammersmith Lodge in London.

The trial judge at Noye's trial for murder did not make any recommendation as to how long Noye should spend in prison, but the then Home Secretary David Blunkett set a minimum term before Noye may apply for parole of 16 years in 2002.

In 2001 and again in 2004, Noye appealed unsuccessfully against his conviction. He was represented in 2001 by Michael Mansfield QC. In 2007 he challenged the Criminal Cases Review Commission's decision not to refer his case to the Appeal Court as "legally flawed".

On Friday 7 March 2008, Noye took another step toward a fresh legal challenge, when Lord Justice Richards and Mrs Justice Swift granted permission for a one-day judicial review hearing, covering the CCRC's October 2006 decision not to send his case back to the court of appeal.

On Friday 25 June 2010, Noye failed in a bid to have the minimum term he must serve for murder reduced. Mr Justice Simon, a High Court judge sitting at Newcastle Crown Court, ordered that he must spend at least 16 years in jail before he can be considered for parole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Noye

Noyes Tangled Web of Corruption

KENNETH Noye believed there was a price for everyone and he bought police officers and public officials to provide him with the protection he needed to mask his criminal activities.

KENNETH Noye believed there was a price for everyone and he bought police officers and public officials to provide him with the protection he needed to mask his criminal activities.

Detectives untangling his network of corruption now believe that at least one prominent MP was in his pay.

Such was the apprehension and nervousness created by the extent of Noye's corruption of the police that during the investigation into Stephen Cameron's murder officers were given around-the-clock protection from their colleagues. Others changed their telephone numbers. The Noye file on the case was restricted to less than a dozen senior officers.

With his lower-middle class background, Noye did not come from a traditional gangster family and he did not have the pathological hatred some felt for the police. From early in his criminal career he was prepared to do deals with officers, offering bribes and information on fellow villains.

Noye's big opportunity to fraternise with corrupt officers came when he was arrested by Scotland Yard in 1977 for receiving stolen goods.

The underworld was becoming wary of Noye. John 'Little Legs' Lloyd, a well known east London gangster, was warned about him by south London villains, others received similar messages.

In the late 70s Noye joined the Hammersmith Freeemasons' Lodge in west London. He was proposed and seconded by two police officers. He eventually rose to be the master of the lodge with the support of the membership of which the police made up a sizeable proportion. Other masons included dealers in gold and other precious metals. A little while later Noye was being helped out of an arrest by a detective who was a fellow mason.

One of Noye's police contacts was prepared to intervene on his behalf not just with fellow officers, but other law agencies. The detective approached a Customs officer investigating Noye in the early 80s and pressurised him to " lay off". The Customs man, at first surprised and then angry, warned that if the conversation went any further, he would have to officially report it.

When customs had arrested Noye, he was quick to offer information on fellow criminals engaged in cannabis smuggling. He also claimed that guns with major firepower were being imported into the country and offered to get a crate of Uzi sub machine guns. Customs passed the information on to the police but they refused to get involved on the curious grounds that they did not believe British criminals had access to automatic weapons.

But the police themselves were increasingly worried about Noye's connections. The Independent has seen documents which shows that Noye " has an association with an MP by the name of S---. They have been seen at Windsor Works ( a business owned by Noye) and it is alleged they have a business association."

The informer who providing the information, said the document, " further states that a Metropolitan Police officer was a frequent visitor to the Windsor Works and Noye took him abroad to the Continent."

The extent of police concern about Noye's connections was apparent when he became a prime suspect for the laundering of £26 million in bullion from the Brinks Mat robbery. While carrying out surveillance of Noye's home, an undercover officer, DC John Fordham, was stabbed to death by Noye.

Mr Fordham's partner, DC Neil Murphy, who was was present at the killing, told The Independent " There was enormous worry about leaks right from the start. I remember before the briefings took place the room was electronically swept for bugs - this, mind, a room in a top security police station. The name of a senior officer kept cropping up as someone being close to Noye.

"The other thing that stands out in my mind is how little we knew about Noye. This man was obviously a top level launderer, yet he had managed avoid much scrutiny. "

Noye was acquitted of DC Fordham's murder after pleading self-defence. But his contacts could not save him a 14 year sentence at a subsequent trial for laundering the bullion.

While in prison, Noye kept in touch with his police contacts and this paid off for his comeback in the crime business. While still a prisoner at a " halfway house", he became involved in a £50,000 deal to import cocaine from the US involving the Miami mafia.

The US Drug Enforcement Agency received intelligence about the plot, but a sting operation failed when Noye suddenly pulled out of the deal. He had been warned off by a corrupt detective on the National Crime Intelligence Service, John Donald, who had been corrupted by an associate of Noye's, Micky Lawson.

Donald eventually went to prison. Commander Roy Clark, one of his senior officers, said: " Donald was more than corrupt, he committed acts of treachery beyond belief. He sold operational secrets to those involved in organised crime and put the lives of police officers at risk."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/noyes-tangled-web-of-corruption-721292.html

Offline Centaur

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 03:30:39 PM »
Noye murdered at least twice and twice by stabbing and pleaded self defence on both occasions.   
The first time he got away with it when he killed a police officer who was in his garden on a stakeout following the Brinks Mat robbery.
I am surprised he got away with it the first time unless as beaufoy suggests there were external forces at work???

beaufoy

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 04:27:18 AM »
I can see why you were arrested if you made threats to have the mans property burned down.  What happened then?  Were you charged and prosecuted or simply cautioned?

please try to read my letter again
The defendant told the police I had not won the CCJ he lied about what was written on the claim form, and told the police that he had received an e mail telling him I would burn down his house if he failed to pay the 5100 according to him I had not been awarded. The police did not ask to see the e mail where I threatened to burn down his house, and did not verify what was written on the claim form or the state of the claim instead they arrested me in the court

Where does it state that I threatened to burn his house down try reading it again and again. I never threatened to burn his house down. when I was accused by the police of sending said e mail I asked to see it, but they did not have it. I then proved the man in question was and still is a human trafficker who had threatened and attempted to arrange for me to be murdered. DC Osland did not dispute Neil Coate had threatened and attempted to have me murdered and had perverted justice by lying to the police, but instead asked me what I had done to Mr Coate to make him so angry he wanted to kill me.
NB I later discovered DC now DS Osland is a freemason and so is Neil coate
   After agreeing that Neil Coate had tried to have me murderred DC Osland stated the best thing would be to let sleeping dogs lie, and he would have a word with Neil Coate provided I would agree to give up the 5000 GBP that had been awarded to me, and understand Neil Coate would not be charged with any crime.
   I refused the offer so DC Osland stole the evidence (I have copies) that Neil Coate was trafficking, and locked me in a cell. After a few hours I was again offerred the let sleeping dogs lie solution and took it. It seems that DC Osland told Neil Coate that I had an informer ( a man who was offerred the contract) who told me about the plot to have me murderred....I have not heard from my informer for 3 years.
    On the date in question I was released with no charge, but since said date I decided not to abide to my promise not to Sue Kent police from wrongful arrest. Hence the chief constable of Kent gave instructions for me to be framed for personal involvement in a crime which he claimed occurred on may 10 2008. The fact that the crime never happenned would not have protected me from prison, but I was not in England on may 10 2008 so the chief constable has a problem.
NB You m,might wonder why I stipulate the chief constable. In fact it was his Solicitor Daniel West of Berryman solicitors who signed the statement of truth saying I was involved in said crime, but I have a letter from Daniel West's senior stating he was told to  lie by the chief Constable

beaufoy

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 04:52:16 AM »
The Halfords shooting-:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/958740.stm
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/noye-faces-police-investigation-after-key-witness-is-shot-dead-634533.html
Freemason association-:
http://freemasonrywatch.org/noye.html
 I've read some 'reports' that Kenneth Noye had been a supergrass but nothing I can verify with hard evidence (as yet), it was a forum board but they sempt pretty informed.
http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=54494&start=1
This is the first time I have seen the millwall version of events

beaufoy

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 04:58:26 AM »
Beaufoy I will challenge just one of your claims; you say a witness against Noye was found shot to death outside Halfords in Ashford. Do you have a link to this shooting?

I suggest Police can easily tell if the shooting was suicide or murder. Although I quite accept there is corruption in the police as in every other walk of life, I do not believe police would 'cover up' a murder in a public place with a firearm by suggesting it was not suspicious unless it was an obvious suicide.

As with Stephen Cameron being a drug dealer working for Noye, you are once again making very serious allegations without giving us a shred of evidence or any information to backup your claims.

Hello I will try to answer your points concerning the man shot outside Halfords Kent Police admit he was the man who followed Noye on the M25 telling the police where the land rover was travelling. If you look up Kenneth Noy on the internet or freemason Kenneth noye then you should see  something. The police admit it was murder not suicide, but implied the man in question had other enemies apart from freemasons and noye
    The drug dealer bit has more credibility than the road rage motive. It was confirmed on non main stream media that cameron was a drug dealer working for Noye and Noye was looking for him because he owed Noye money from the drug deals. On main stream media the reporter stated there were suspions that cameron worked for Noye as a drug dealer

I am not having a go at you, I just want more than just your say so to back up these shocking allegations!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 02:02:03 PM »

please try to read my letter again
The defendant told the police I had not won the CCJ he lied about what was written on the claim form, and told the police that he had received an e mail telling him I would burn down his house if he failed to pay the 5100 according to him I had not been awarded. The police did not ask to see the e mail where I threatened to burn down his house, and did not verify what was written on the claim form or the state of the claim instead they arrested me in the court

Where does it state that I threatened to burn his house down try reading it again and again. I never threatened to burn his house down. when I was accused by the police of sending said e mail I asked to see it, but they did not have it. I then proved the man in question was and still is a human trafficker who had threatened and attempted to arrange for me to be murdered. DC Osland did not dispute Neil Coate had threatened and attempted to have me murdered and had perverted justice by lying to the police, but instead asked me what I had done to Mr Coate to make him so angry he wanted to kill me.
NB I later discovered DC now DS Osland is a freemason and so is Neil coate
   After agreeing that Neil Coate had tried to have me murderred DC Osland stated the best thing would be to let sleeping dogs lie, and he would have a word with Neil Coate provided I would agree to give up the 5000 GBP that had been awarded to me, and understand Neil Coate would not be charged with any crime.
   I refused the offer so DC Osland stole the evidence (I have copies) that Neil Coate was trafficking, and locked me in a cell. After a few hours I was again offerred the let sleeping dogs lie solution and took it. It seems that DC Osland told Neil Coate that I had an informer ( a man who was offerred the contract) who told me about the plot to have me murderred....I have not heard from my informer for 3 years.
    On the date in question I was released with no charge, but since said date I decided not to abide to my promise not to Sue Kent police from wrongful arrest. Hence the chief constable of Kent gave instructions for me to be framed for personal involvement in a crime which he claimed occurred on may 10 2008. The fact that the crime never happenned would not have protected me from prison, but I was not in England on may 10 2008 so the chief constable has a problem.
NB You m,might wonder why I stipulate the chief constable. In fact it was his Solicitor Daniel West of Berryman solicitors who signed the statement of truth saying I was involved in said crime, but I have a letter from Daniel West's senior stating he was told to  lie by the chief Constable

I do apologise beaufoy as I seem to have misread your original post concerning the alleged e-mail.  In any event thanks for clarifying that.  Can you post a copy of the letter you refer to above please?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!