Author Topic: The Opinion of a ‘PROPER’ Criminologist.  (Read 5894 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: The Opinion of a ‘PROPER’ Criminologist.
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2023, 03:42:16 PM »
proper
/ˈprɒpə/
denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.

I don’t get a ‘genuine’ vibe off of David Wilson

Dropping soon
👇

Vibe? You are denouncing his vast experience in the field of criminology, his qualifications too. I didn't realize that you had to get a good vibe qualification too  *%87 *&^^&
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2023, 08:13:29 PM »
No good vibes from me

Killer Luke Mitchell: Could David Wilson ‘Suffer’ From Hybristophilia? (Part 176)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/04/14/__trashed-2/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2023, 08:44:36 PM »
No good vibes from me
 (&^&
Killer Luke Mitchell: Could David Wilson ‘Suffer’ From Hybristophilia? (Part 176)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/04/14/__trashed-2/

So..... just your speculation again then?  *%87 *%87 *%87 *%87

The lack of a good vibe don't make his qualifications vanish into thin air.... (&^& (&^& (&^& (&^&
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2023, 10:43:24 PM »
Do you think David Wilson will do something on Sandra Lean and un-convicted baby killer Billy Middleton

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/david-wilsons-crime-files-hunt-29711942
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 10:52:16 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2023, 12:33:16 PM »
No good vibes from me

👇

Comment after podcaster Sandra Lean's latest sermon:  J How is Luke doing? Does he have lots of support and visitors? What about people writing to him? Does he need any of us to write to him ?

Does anyone visit him? Did SF say he was in HMP Greenock now?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2023, 01:13:50 PM »
Comment after podcaster Sandra Lean's latest sermon:  J How is Luke doing? Does he have lots of support and visitors? What about people writing to him? Does he need any of us to write to him ?

Does anyone visit him? Did SF say he was in HMP Greenock now?

If he doesn’t are you going to volunteer? Take him some toffees, I hear he likes the chewy sort.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2023, 12:40:18 PM »
No good vibes from me

👇

It helps explain your views on Luke if you trust your ‘vibe’ over the evidence. You appear to disregard the information and facts, add in what you believe instead of the truth (ie the not existing 1020 text) and then he is ‘definitely’ guilty.
Also with regards to Prod Wilson suffering from Hybristophilia, I think that’s a terrible and disgusting thing to say and I really hope he pulls you up on this, we know he likes to find out who trolls are to deal with them.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2023, 04:28:30 PM »
we know he likes to find out who trolls are to deal with them.

David Wilson knows who I am

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2023, 04:30:05 PM »
ie the not existing 1020 text

Judith Jones sent a text to killer Luke Mitchell at 10:20pm!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2023, 06:03:25 PM »
David Wilson knows who I am

Why does he know who you are?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2023, 06:28:52 PM »
Why does he know who you are?

None of your business

David Wilson knows who I am and has done since 2021

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2023, 06:31:01 PM »
None of your business

David Wilson knows who I am and has done since 2021

Did you get a cease and desist notice?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2023, 06:40:45 PM »
Did you get a cease and desist notice?

Did Shane Mitchell serve a cease and desist notice on his mother Corinne Mitchell or charlatan & fraudster Sandra Lean ?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2023, 07:30:37 PM »
Did Shane Mitchell serve a cease and desist notice on his mother Corinne Mitchell or charlatan & fraudster Sandra Lean ?

Yes both of them after the J English CM podcast I recall. Unless someone can find a recent podcast from either of them mentioning Shane that would be about the time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2023, 07:59:49 PM »
Yes both of them after the J English CM podcast I recall. Unless someone can find a recent podcast from either of them mentioning Shane that would be about the time.

Do you have a source for this Kenmore?