Author Topic: The Calpol claim revisited.  (Read 49051 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: The Calpol claim revisited.
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »
How right he is imo no one used that entrance nor another to allegedly abduct the girl.
She had to get out somehow.  How?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2018, 10:29:45 AM »
She had to get out somehow.  How?

That has never been explained by OG in its pursuit of what ever.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2018, 10:34:14 AM »
The Calpol claim revisited  ... Is the theme of this thread ... please stick to that and take other discussion to an appropriate thread.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2018, 12:48:45 AM »
In the understanding of The Mccanns, only ONE door was unlocked and that was the patio door, which the Tapas Group could see from about 50 metres away.   Even Amaral said that no-one would dare go in via that entrance becos it was so overlooked by the parents and friends.

Patio doors are almost exclusively talked about in the plural and I was using the word doors in that context.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:49:15 AM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »
In the understanding of The Mccanns, only ONE door was unlocked and that was the patio door, which the Tapas Group could see from about 50 metres away.   Even Amaral said that no-one would dare go in via that entrance becos it was so overlooked by the parents and friends.

I humbly beg to differ Sadie.  The patio could be seen vaguely in the dark from the tapas but the door was impossible to see even in daylight.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:37:50 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2018, 09:36:42 AM »
I humbly beg to differ Sadie.  The patio could be seen vaguely in the dark but the door was impossible to see.

I tend to agree.... Not impossible to see but obscured enough so someone could center without being seen

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2018, 10:36:21 AM »
I tend to agree.... Not impossible to see but obscured enough so someone could center without being seen

I think what commentators mean when they say the patio door can be seen from the tapas area is that the general outline of the patio area is visible.  Anyone creeping up the steps and into the patio would not have been seen.

Did Kate see Gerry or Matt from her tapas vantage point when they visited the apartment, obviously not imo.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:39:08 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2018, 11:01:59 AM »
I think what commentators mean when they say the patio door can be seen from the tapas area is that the general outline of the patio area is visible.  Anyone creeping up the steps and into the patio would not have been seen.

Did Kate see Gerry or Matt from her tapas vantage point when they visited the apartment, obviously not imo.

Vice versa,if it could be seen from the tapas,Kate on finding Madleine gone could have soon attracted attention rather than go back to the tapas,imo innit.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2018, 12:29:15 PM »
Vice versa,if it could be seen from the tapas,Kate on finding Madleine gone could have soon attracted attention rather than go back to the tapas,imo innit.
The issue of why Kate chose to leave the twins rather than getting help from the patio is indeed problematic.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »
The issue of why Kate chose to leave the twins rather than getting help from the patio is indeed problematic.

In your opinion perhaps ... but in my opinion the fact she ran to her husband in crisis isn't in the least bit surprising.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2018, 07:07:54 PM »

It's not problematic if there was music playing in the Tapas Bar. Would she expected to stand on the patio & holler, on the remote chance someone would hear her almost immediately?

Offline barrier

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2018, 07:38:33 PM »
It's not problematic if there was music playing in the Tapas Bar. Would she expected to stand on the patio & holler, on the remote chance someone would hear her almost immediately?
]
The music? if there was any wasn't loud enough to not hear any orders was it,is there any mention of music by anyone?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2018, 07:41:07 PM »

I agree, Misty.
In my opinion, Kate instinctively took the most expedient course of action and the one most likely to achieve immediate results.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2018, 08:14:18 PM »
Cite for music playing in the Tapas Bar, please.

One supporter has claimed the patio door was unlocked so Madeleine could shout to her parents.

So why didn't Kate shout from the patio?

What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2018, 08:31:56 PM »
Cite for music playing in the Tapas Bar, please.

One supporter has claimed the patio door was unlocked so Madeleine could shout to her parents.

So why didn't Kate shout from the patio?
Who knows and what difference does it make?  Will the answer help you find Madeleine?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly