Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47802 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #285 on: January 13, 2019, 07:28:37 PM »

I'm showing just how reliable the non verifiable sources from the rags are,some hold them up to the paragon of truth.

Rowley: There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

Much along the lines of the manner in which you are intent on relocating Paiva's revelations regarding the irrelevant dossier of information he was sitting on from his court appearance in 2010 into the future by a few years.

If you have to rewrite history to sustain your argument don't you think your argument is flawed?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #286 on: January 13, 2019, 07:41:12 PM »
Much along the lines of the manner in which you are intent on relocating Paiva's revelations regarding the irrelevant dossier of information he was sitting on from his court appearance in 2010 into the future by a few years.

If you have to rewrite history to sustain your argument don't you think your argument is flawed?

@)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #287 on: January 13, 2019, 07:42:59 PM »

So  are you refusing to accept what Paiva had to say in 2013
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #288 on: January 13, 2019, 07:58:57 PM »

You posted this.
I believe the situation was resolved as a result of Paiva's testimony at the libel trial in 2010 when he admitted to holding a dossier of more than 2,000 pages containing information on Madeleine's case which had not been properly investigated; this evidence was given to the McCann lawyer on request and it was McCann private detectives who had to play catch up with evidence held in Judicial Police archives since the case was officially shelved in 2008.

When asked for a cite you came up with this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7353737/Madeleine-McCann-more-than-50-new-leads.html

Which never mentioned Paiva,it said G McCann saying that he had been sitting on it,along with their lawyer.

Meanwhile in court in 2013 Paiva said just for clarity.

Q&A.

SO – When the files are shelved, is it normal to continue to process information?
RP says "yes". The police have to examine every piece of information in order to establish whether it is relevant or not.

SO – Was a work team constituted to process information?
RP says they were two officers for that job, both of them having knowledge about the case. The witness then alludes to the Scotland Yard review and says that the processed information was transmitted to the team that worked with SY.

Far from rewriting history I'm not relying on rags for info but court proceedings.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #289 on: January 13, 2019, 08:39:10 PM »
Let’s highlight it again, just for good measure, but this time let the great man speak for himself:

Mr Amaral said: “I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera.

“I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.

"It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.”

It still has no bearing on whether the skills possessed by the UK police were likely to be more successful than those of the PJ in the McCann case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #290 on: January 13, 2019, 08:46:08 PM »
Having presumably looked at and discarded the rest.  You think not following up 600 people of interest is a good reflection on the PJ?
600 people of interest to the Met?

*%87
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2019, 08:54:11 PM »
Do you inderstand the concept of leaving no stone unturned, or do you think stones should be left to lie as they are as there’s probably nothing under them?
Try that argument with Kate and Gerry.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #292 on: January 13, 2019, 08:57:48 PM »
It still has no bearing on whether the skills possessed by the UK police were likely to be more successful than those of the PJ in the McCann case.

The PJ believed that the alerts proved death in the apartment... They were wrong... How can anyone defend that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #293 on: January 13, 2019, 09:59:37 PM »
600 people of interest to the Met?

*%87
What’s your problem?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2019, 10:11:49 PM »
The PJ believed that the alerts proved death in the apartment... They were wrong... How can anyone defend that

Did they?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #295 on: January 13, 2019, 10:25:03 PM »
Policing is a small world, it seems. Apparently Mark Rowley was with Surrey Police and was involved with the investigation into the murder of Milly Dowler.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2019, 10:25:25 PM »
You posted this.
When asked for a cite you came up with this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7353737/Madeleine-McCann-more-than-50-new-leads.html

Which never mentioned Paiva,it said G McCann saying that he had been sitting on it,along with their lawyer.

Meanwhile in court in 2013 Paiva said just for clarity.

Q&A.

Far from rewriting history I'm not relying on rags for info but court proceedings.

Some people, namley the supportes, don't much like the PJ or Portuguese the Courts etc   ^*&&

_________________________________________________________________________________
"It still has no bearing on whether the skills possessed by the UK police were likely to be more successful than those of the PJ in the McCann case".

It certanly doesn 't and further more, the met accepted the PJ case files...

How many world wide sightings do we think the PJ or OG could assertain  if all were worth bothering about? I mean, come on all tens of thousands of them couldn't possibly be MBM. And also, we have the great past time of those who are mentally ill and confess to all sorts of crimes- time wasters.

So do we think OG did follow up on EVERY sighting since the PJ couldn't be bothered or were too incompetent according to those on here who are in the know...

Colin Sutton is quite correct to comment on the case- freedom of speech and all that jazz.  I wonder when the OG came to the conclusion that woke and wandered was worth looking at in more detail and did they require special permission.

Some questions I would like put to the Tapas and in particular the parents is the movements/timeline. Also who closed the shutters and window, why did they need to 'test' the shutters to see if it stayed up- surely it stayed up if  someone got in and out DUH.  What was the exact conversation with Maddie regarding no one one being there?

To Gerry: when you checked your daughter how could you see her? where was the light comming from?

oh so many questions to clear up. I have many many more.It would indeed be great if Colin had managed to take on this case and strip it back.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2019, 10:27:01 PM »
Policing is a small world, it seems. Apparently Mark Rowley was with Surrey Police and was involved with the investigation into the murder of Milly Dowler.
Cite?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #298 on: January 13, 2019, 10:30:48 PM »

Indeed G... and the parents were very unhappy and complained about them to Mary Doll UK PM. She went to visit them. Apparently, levi told a cell mate he did it, and the cell mate was about to be released-  there was a chance the parents would hear information via the media. Hence they had to go and visit the parents.

Mary Doll term of endearment by some Scots for Teresa May. heehee
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:09:15 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #299 on: January 13, 2019, 10:34:39 PM »
Indeed G... and the parents were very unhappy and complained about them to Mary Doll UK PM. She went to visit them. Apparently, levi told a cell mate he did it, and the cell mate was about to be released-  there was a chance the parents would hear information via the media. Hence they had to go and visit the parents.
What is Mary Doll UK PM?