Author Topic: Germany reaps the benefits of multiculturalism.  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Germany reaps the benefits of multiculturalism.
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 09:07:34 AM »
Hi I'm new here, was about to jump into the Mccann posts, but I started to read this.

I would like to know as to why you are so hateful of Islam WonderfulSpam.

By reading your posts it seems as though you would rather jump into oncoming traffic then rather be in the presence of a Muslim.

I'm sorry, what should I like about Islam exactly?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 09:45:21 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2016, 09:44:28 AM »
I'm sorry, what should like about Islam exactly?

So what do you say about religious extremists under the banner of other religions Spam ?

Or is your attention 1-dimensional ?

Perhaps you should study some history as regards terrorism.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2016, 09:44:59 AM »
Ladies & Gentleman, behold the religion of peace..........

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.
(2:191)

Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.  (9:123)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax. (9:29)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them. (47:4)

Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an. (8:12)

All sounds lovely doesn't it. 

We should bring more of them to Europe to live with us.

stephen25000

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 10:11:14 AM »

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax. (9:29)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them. (47:4)

Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an. (8:12)

So are saying all Muslims go and do this ?

If you do, you're crazy.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 11:00:33 AM »

If you do, you're crazy.

I am happy to say that I agree with you on this one.  If a catholic, a presbyterian or a methodist commits a terrible act against the public at large are we to condemn all such denominations?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2016, 11:13:10 AM »
I am happy to say that I agree with you on this one.  If a catholic, a presbyterian or a methodist commits a terrible act against the public at large are we to condemn all such denominations?

I thought you would Angelo. I know we won't agree on brexit, but we can on other matters.

Happy X-mas and New Year to you.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2016, 12:07:28 PM »

If you do, you're crazy.

No, the Quran says 'All Muslims, go & do this'.

stephen25000

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »

How many do ?

How many Christians, Jews, etc., commit crimes in the name of their religion?

Offline Wolfram74

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2016, 12:29:07 PM »

In the Qur'an when it is translated the word fight and slay are similar, it says " combat them if they combat you, if they stop you stop"

This is referring to when Islam was first introduced to other people. The verse is talking about people who had thrown out Muslims out of their own properties and their women were raped and thrown into the desert, this is why Muslims migrated to Medina. In the verse it is saying that if you are being attacked then you must fight back, if they are killing you then you can go to that extent. But if they are not harming you then you cannot fight back as this is prohibited.
"Whosoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind"~Qur'an.

Offline Wolfram74

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2016, 12:54:56 PM »

I have an idea.....
Learn to speak Arabic and then translate the Qur'an and find out the truth.

Also a lot quotes from the Qur'an are out of context.

A main verse is Ch.9 V.5 which says " Wherever you find a kafir you kill him."
That is said in the Qur'an but it is out of context, the context is:
There was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Quraysh tribe of Mecca, then this treaty was broken by the Quraysh. It was then when Allah had given the ultimatum to them - put things straight in 4 months time or there will be war. This context was in the battlefield, while there was a war.

In war generals and big figures usually say the same things: "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." ~ Winston Churchill.
"Whosoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind"~Qur'an.

Alfie

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2016, 01:55:01 PM »

Anyone can play this game - half of these quotes are from the Bible

1. Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the [holy man] who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged.

2. I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.

3. I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.

4. Fight them until there is no more [disbelief or worshipping of other gods] and worship is for God alone.

5. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

6. Whoso fighteth in the way of God, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

7. Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

8. [God’s messenger]... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The [holy man] replied, "They [women and children] are from them [unbelievers]."

9. Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.”

10. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

11. Keep [my holiday], for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die.

12. The punishment of those who wage war against God and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

13. If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.

14. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land...

15. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

16. I shall terrorize the [heathens]. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them, because they oppose God and his apostle.

17. A [holy man’s] daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

18. So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.

19. Everyone who would not seek God was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

20. And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.

21. But if [a girl wasn't a virgin on her wedding night] and evidence of the girl's virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her father’s house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against God’s people by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.

22. The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, "O [believer]! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

23. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.

24. God’s Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but God."

25. Cursed be he who does God’s work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.

26. God said, "A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. [Prophet], you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But God desires killing them to manifest the religion."

27. Anyone who blasphemes God’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of [believers].

28. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) [your religion]; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept [the faith], demand from them [a tax]. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek God's help and fight them.

29. Anyone else who goes too near the [Holy Place] will be executed.

30. Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us.

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2016, 05:48:21 PM »
Isn't Islam supposed to be a religion of love towards all men and women?  There are extremists and fanatics in all religions so singling out Islam for special treatment is a bit unfair imo.   Clearly, Daesh have hijacked Islam for their own ends and is using Sharia Law to manipulate and control people in the diminishing areas they occupy.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2016, 07:01:06 PM »
If you don't believe in another man's god there nothing that is so bad that man will not visit it on you.
And if you believe all "The Bibles" the gods were pretty much of the same frame of mind about people who did not believe in them.
Except the Nordic Gods of course.... 8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 08:49:08 AM »

Blah Blah, Yes, I should learn to speak Arabic, then I'd understand that Islam is all good.

Sorry, remind me, what is the penalty for apostasy?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2016, 08:56:17 AM »

When was the last time Christians murdered French cartoonists for drawing jesus.....