Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 162755 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #480 on: August 19, 2015, 11:16:39 PM »
Yes, whatever he has done Ive never heard of any criminal charges flouted around that would warrant extradition I hope Murat sues him though,then again if he did might lend credence to his ramblings so probably leave the idiot to his own devices

He's a joke mercury and as you say best left to his own devices.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #481 on: August 19, 2015, 11:22:24 PM »
He's history now (.... maybe &%+((£)

Too fond of the limelight if you ask me.  And I don't believe he has had death threats.

But he did commit trespass in Portugal, by his own admission, and he appears to have used England in the process of transporting his machine.  He has also committed Libel against several people.  And threatened to approach The Twins at their school, if not actually done so.  There has got to be a punishable offence in there somewhere.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2015, 04:10:06 PM »
For the forum members who have likened sceptics to the Yorkshire Ripper simply because of their shared opinion of the McCann's guilt please do not take the following 'facts' literally !

https://markfiddaman.wordpress.com/2015/08/21/6-links-jeremy-corbyn-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about/
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2015, 04:49:59 PM »
For the forum members who have likened sceptics to the Yorkshire Ripper simply because of their shared opinion of the McCann's guilt please do not take the following 'facts' literally !

https://markfiddaman.wordpress.com/2015/08/21/6-links-jeremy-corbyn-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about/
Never mind peas, what are Corbyn's views on Israel and why does he appear to lend support to those who would like to see it wiped off the face of the Earth?? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #484 on: August 22, 2015, 05:01:43 PM »
Never mind peas, what are Corbyn's views on Israel and why does he appear to lend support to those who would like to see it wiped off the face of the Earth??

Perhaps you can show me where he 'appears' to lend support to those who would like the annihilation of Israel ( without quoting a Mail/Telegraph article ) ? 

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #485 on: August 22, 2015, 05:07:04 PM »
Perhaps you can show me where he 'appears' to lend support to those who would like the annihilation of Israel ( without quoting a Mail/Telegraph article ) ?
You tell me what sources I'm allowed then.  I know you prefer anonymous online blogs for your info, so which ones specifically have your approval?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2015, 05:26:50 PM »
You tell me what sources I'm allowed then.  I know you prefer anonymous online blogs for your info, so which ones specifically have your approval?

Any credible source without a right wing agenda will do.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2015, 05:55:22 PM »
Any credible source without a right wing agenda will do.
What about the Jewish Chronicle?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2015, 05:59:46 PM »
What about the Jewish Chronicle?

What about it ?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #489 on: August 22, 2015, 06:00:32 PM »
What about it ?
Is it a "Faithlilly approved" source or not?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #490 on: August 22, 2015, 06:09:46 PM »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #491 on: August 22, 2015, 06:13:24 PM »
You mean this Jewish Chronicle ?

http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/jewish-chronicle-corbyn-spin-busted.html
True to form, you prefer your information from an anonymous blogger than from a well-respected newspaper.  So, we can add the JC to your blacklist.  OK, seeing as how you prefer bloggers, what about this leftie's views, all backed up with links?  Will that suffice, or is he too Jewish for you?

http://leftfootforward.org/2015/06/an-open-letter-to-jeremy-corbyn/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #492 on: August 22, 2015, 06:36:20 PM »
True to form, you prefer your information from an anonymous blogger than from a well-respected newspaper.  So, we can add the JC to your blacklist.  OK, seeing as how you prefer bloggers, what about this leftie's views, all backed up with links?  Will that suffice, or is he too Jewish for you?

http://leftfootforward.org/2015/06/an-open-letter-to-jeremy-corbyn/

1 blogger and I'll raise you a letter supporting Corbyn signed by 50 of the British Jewish community's most famous members.

Too Jewish ? It was you who mentioned anti-sematism.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #493 on: August 22, 2015, 06:44:21 PM »
1 blogger and I'll raise you a letter supporting Corbyn signed by 50 of the British Jewish community's most famous members.

Too Jewish ? It was you who mentioned anti-sematism.
The word is anti-Semitism.  You asked earlier for evidence that Corbyn tends to lend his support to those who would like the annihilation of the state of Israel.  Would you not count Raed Salah as one of those individuals?  He IS a supporter of Hamas btw.  As for your 50 pro-Corbyn Jews, I can counter with an opinion poll that shows somewhere in the region of 80% of British Jews being concerned about the prospect of Corbyn's election as party leader, will that do?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2015, 06:51:39 PM »
The word is anti-Semitism.  You asked earlier for evidence that Corbyn tends to lend his support to those who would like the annihilation of the state of Israel.  Would you not count Raed Salah as one of those individuals?  He IS a supporter of Hamas btw.  As for your 50 pro-Corbyn Jews, I can counter with an opinion poll that shows somewhere in the region of 80% of British Jews being concerned about the prospect of Corbyn's election as party leader, will that do?

An opinion poll ? What like the one that suggested there was a distinct possibility that Labour would win the last election ? That kind of poll ?