Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 162756 times)

stephen25000

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #555 on: August 25, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »
So when you said that Brenda Leyland wasn't being investigated, were you lying?

Or were you spouting ignorantly?

The police said she wasn't.

Do you know members of the dossier compilers ferryman ?

Remember BHH stated the mccanns handed the police the dossier, or do want to call him a liar as well ?

It also means the dossier compilers were in contact with the mccanns, and not just 'concerned members of the public'.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #556 on: August 25, 2015, 07:21:44 PM »
If the police weren't investigating her then who determined that she had committed no crime?

SY sent the dossier  to LP saying it was nothing to do with their investigation..Pah hahahaha!
LP decided no crime had been committed..Simples.

Next!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #557 on: August 25, 2015, 07:28:32 PM »
SY sent the dossier  to LP saying it was nothing to do with their investigation..Pah hahahaha!
LP decided no crime had been committed..Simples.

Next!
How did they decide no crime had been committed?

« Reply #558 on: August 25, 2015, 07:33:37 PM »
How did they decide no crime had been committed?

Well, being police officers they probably asked a few questions like... why are you here?, What is your complaint, they probably listened to the ramblings and said  well no crime has been commited... bye bye, now watch the step oops too late...

OR something along those lines.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #559 on: August 25, 2015, 07:34:56 PM »
Well, being police officers they probably asked a few questions like... why are you here?, What is your complaint, they probably listened to the ramblings and said  well no crime has been commited... bye bye, now watch the step oops too late...

OR something along those lines.
So an alleged crime was reported and the police did what....?  Ignored it or investigated the claim?

stephen25000

« Reply #560 on: August 25, 2015, 07:52:11 PM »
So an alleged crime was reported and the police did what....?  Ignored it or investigated the claim?

Reported by a little clique of mccann supporters.

After which Brenda Leyland committed suicide after sky in the form of brunt accused her of being investigated by the police.

Now how would the dossier compilers like their names and photos plastered across the media, and the nature of the forum sites they inhabit or in some cases inhabited, exposed to true public scrutiny ?

« Reply #561 on: August 25, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »

No, they listened and defined the story as not worthy of criminal investigation. oh gawd you hate my replies.. tsk!

Police often tell members of the public- 'curtain twitchers'- that they have no good reason to investigate people who use the wrong wheelie bin for rubbish... stuff like that.

Offline sadie

« Reply #562 on: August 26, 2015, 12:17:30 AM »
Reported by a little clique of mccann supporters.

After which Brenda Leyland committed suicide after sky in the form of brunt accused her of being investigated by the police.

Now how would the dossier compilers like their names and photos plastered across the media, and the nature of the forum sites they inhabit or in some cases inhabited, exposed to true public scrutiny ?

Brenda more likely committed suicide because her friends, neighbours and family turned against her.

And in those friends i include all the phoney, so called "friends" she had made on the internet.   I bet most of them walked away.  Turned their backs on her.

She would have been frightened, felt alone, isolated, and rejected .... and IMO that is likely the reason that she committed suicide ... along with the realisation that she was no longer anonymous saying the awful things that she had.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #563 on: August 26, 2015, 09:11:24 AM »
No, they listened and defined the story as not worthy of criminal investigation. oh gawd you hate my replies.. tsk!

Police often tell members of the public- 'curtain twitchers'- that they have no good reason to investigate people who use the wrong wheelie bin for rubbish... stuff like that.
Several weeks elapsed between the dossier being handed in and the police announcing that they would be taking no action.  What were they doing in the intervening period? 

PS: I love your replies, they are very amusing. @)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #564 on: August 26, 2015, 09:24:29 AM »
Brenda more likely committed suicide because her friends, neighbours and family turned against her.

And in those friends i include all the phoney, so called "friends" she had made on the internet.   I bet most of them walked away.  Turned their backs on her.

She would have been frightened, felt alone, isolated, and rejected .... and IMO that is likely the reason that she committed suicide ... along with the realisation that she was no longer anonymous saying the awful things that she had.

Tell me sadie, how would you respond to your name, image, address being broadcast on national tv and newspapers......................

Being labelled as a troll.

Your personal attacks on Amaral, etc.

.............along with your online material and theories, and then being the object of scorn and ridicule ?

Meanwhile Brenda, at the behest of the dossier compilers who tried to keep their identities unknown (the latter didn't work out too well)  was exposed by bunt and sky without mercy.

Offline Benice

« Reply #565 on: August 26, 2015, 09:35:01 AM »
Tell me sadie, how would you respond to your name, image, address being broadcast on national tv and newspapers......................

Being labelled as a troll.

Your personal attacks on Amaral, etc.

.............along with your online material and theories, and then being the object of scorn and ridicule ?

Meanwhile Brenda, at the behest of the dossier compilers who tried to keep their identities unknown (the latter didn't work out too well)  was exposed by bunt and sky without mercy.

That's news to me - so who are the dossier compilers then?  Do tell.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #566 on: August 26, 2015, 09:41:38 AM »
No troll wants their name and details plastered across the media, that's why the majority of them post anonymously.  If Brenda really believed she was in the right, had nothing to be ashamed of and was a genuine justice seeker then why didn't she stand her ground?

If Chris Spivey had committed suicide would it have been Lee Rigby's parents fault?

stephen25000

« Reply #567 on: August 26, 2015, 09:50:53 AM »
That's news to me - so who are the dossier compilers then?  Do tell.

Seek and thee shall find.....................

Complete cowards of course. 8(0(*

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #568 on: August 26, 2015, 10:05:53 AM »

Please explain why it is cowardly to report a suspected crime?

Offline Benice

« Reply #569 on: August 26, 2015, 10:14:24 AM »

In other words you haven't got a clue who they are -  and it's just wishful thinking on your part.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal