Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 163182 times)

Offline Jean-Pierre

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #750 on: August 27, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »
Are you living in the real world ?

If you learn anything at all today, make no mistake, the mccann supporting trolls are known.

Wherever they post.

The question is, and it should be simple to answer.

Was "dirndleass" a supporter of the McCanns.

Or was she simply an appalling,vile troll, who was happy to abuse anyone.

stephen25000

« Reply #751 on: August 27, 2015, 11:06:00 AM »
The question is, and it should be simple to answer.

Was "dirndleass" a supporter of the McCanns.

Or was she simply an appalling,vile troll, who was happy to abuse anyone.

Read my last post.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #752 on: August 27, 2015, 11:07:47 AM »
Read my last post.

So you think Dirndleass is a fairly typical example of a McCann "supporter"?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #753 on: August 27, 2015, 11:13:23 AM »
Oh Yawn look at the supporters using the whole mental illness, lunatic,looney insinuations to those who do not agree with the McCANNS VERSION OF ACCOUNTS of what happened to their daughter.

Kate McCann tried to sue Amaral for tens of thousands for her 'mental illness' because she left her daughter alone to be abducted was upset that a police officer didn't believe her story.

You couldn't make it up.. but wait.. she did!

no one can sue someone for not believing them so you are obviously totally wrong

stephen25000

« Reply #754 on: August 27, 2015, 11:14:31 AM »
So you think Dirndleass is a fairly typical example of a McCann "supporter"?

Well having witnessed mccann supporters 'behaviour' , certain conclusions have been made.

Mind you, there might be a few with their barrels fully occupied. 8**8:/:

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #755 on: August 27, 2015, 11:18:16 AM »
Well having witnessed mccann supporters 'behaviour' , certain conclusions have been made.

Mind you, there might be a few with their barrels fully occupied. 8**8:/:

Here you go Stephen.  A challenge for you.

A full list of "dirndllass" tweets.

http://greptweet.com/u/dirndllass/dirndllass.txt

Lets see those in support of the McCanns.

stephen25000

« Reply #756 on: August 27, 2015, 11:23:03 AM »
Here you go Stephen.  A challenge for you.

A full list of "dirndllass" tweets.

Lets see those in support of the McCanns.

I was talking about other mccann supporters as well.

Keep trying.

Why is it with people like you, that you cannot accept there are nutters supporting the mccanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #757 on: August 27, 2015, 11:25:18 AM »
I was talking about other mccann supporters as well.

Keep trying.

Why is it with people like you, that you cannot accept there are nutters supporting the mccanns

there are nutters supporting just about everyone but they are not representative of the general supporter

Offline Lace

« Reply #759 on: August 27, 2015, 11:40:53 AM »
Thanks jp

OMG are there really people on the loose like this one   %#£%

Unfortunately there are Sadie,   and as it has just been shown some people are eager to jump to the conclusion that because this despicable s..m bag posted tweets to BL it MUST have been a McCann supporter.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #760 on: August 27, 2015, 11:41:56 AM »
Thanks jp

OMG are there really people on the loose like this one   %#£%

Yes.

She is it seems a fairly typical example of an equal opportunities troll - happy to abuse anyone. 

Muslims, Gays, celebrities, Mormons, judges.

But it suits certain agendas to portray her a "McCann supporter".

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #761 on: August 27, 2015, 12:04:25 PM »
No! it merely tells me your subjective opinion. I asked for Brietta's subjective opinion.
Or are you speaking for her now?
Aren't all opinions subjective?  That was MY opinion - unasked for I know, but tant pis.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #762 on: August 27, 2015, 12:07:24 PM »

You forgot to add in parents who go out to enjoy themselves leaving their children alone at night in a strange country- ignoring their cries...commoners-low life types? Yes? No?  or does that just apply to people who dwell in council houses?
If you wish to bracket the McCanns in with the dregs of society then that is your prerogative.  No skin off my nose, but I don't happen to agree with you.  In my opinion if they truly were the dregs then I doubt they would have bothered checking on their kids every 20-30 minutes.  In any case their actions weren't malicious, like the actions of the dregs of society Brietta was referring to. 

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #763 on: August 27, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »
OK Alfie this answers your question....(in red font) there was no immediate rushing to make arrests due to a crime being commited against the McCanns.. They did liase to see who would deal with it.. no one dealt with it!  but being very angry and wanting blood - the police ignored it- no case to answer- someone handed it to SKY..roopie murdooks media outlet. ( well used by McCANNS).

Oh and just a wee thing about reporting crime... if It comes to court everyone has the right to face their accuser...hmm cool eh? no annonymity here guv.

JP...The word was MAY  not has in Howes statement. he did let a we murder word drop into his speech as well- not the most articulate of people to do TV interviews eh?
You're wrong.  The dossier was handed to Sky months BEFORE the police wrote to the dossier compiler to say that no further action would be taken, following their investigation.  Sky reported that the investigation lasted 8 months. 

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #764 on: August 27, 2015, 12:11:36 PM »
The same could be said about those who are concerned about what happened to little MADDIE- her parents behaviour etc.

And Elle, they have lawyers at hand who could have told them how to deal with it surely. I find it strange that they have never sued anyone in this country and had it taken it to court ... would be interesting.

I never have and never will support ,condone anyone who harasses, threatens people. Some people including the McCanns may have been offended by BL's behaviour. Ignoring it would be a good start.

Those who compiled the dossier and picked on BL are disgusting cretins IMO. THE  perceived BULLIED BECOMING THE BULLY DOES NOT EQUATE.
So now the dossier compilers are disgusting cretins because they compiled a list of disgusting and cretinous tweets and gave them to the police.  What is disgusting and cretinous about that exactly?