Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 163184 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #840 on: August 29, 2015, 11:38:57 AM »
No you won't snookums,

You already believe everything you are told by the MSM/McCanns.. so don't you worry your pretty lil head.

On the other hand... we will continue to ask questions.
Patronizing, insulting, illogical.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #841 on: August 29, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »
Revealing that there are posters who judge as internet trolls those attempting to halt an eight+ year campaign of hatred and vilification directed at the family of a missing child.

All the more so when they have actually gone to the extent of organising themselves into internet packs to do so and stalking and trying to prevent every step along the way of the family's search for their child.

OR this could be said...

Revealing that there are posters who judge as internet trolls those attempting to halt an eight+ year campaign of hatred and vilification directed at anyone who does not believe in the McCanns story.

All the more so when they have actually gone to the extent of organising themselves into internet packs (dosseier compilers)to do so, and stalking and trying to prevent every step along the way of the people's search for the truth about what happened to Little Maddie.

heehee 8**8:/:
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #842 on: August 29, 2015, 11:39:45 AM »
That is one of the joys of living in a democracy Alfie.
Indeed.  So, what are your reasons for selecting your current avatar Faithlilly?

« Reply #843 on: August 29, 2015, 11:48:04 AM »
Indeed.  So, what are your reasons for selecting your current avatar Faithlilly?

Goading, like that is any of your business, and she does not require to justify her self to you... annoying that huh?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #844 on: August 29, 2015, 11:52:22 AM »

Probably to wind you up.
Seems to be working otherwise you would ignore it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #845 on: August 29, 2015, 12:09:10 PM »
Probably to wind you up.

wind up.....isn't that an example of trollong..

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #846 on: August 29, 2015, 12:23:14 PM »
Probably to wind you up.
Thank you - exactly.  It is troll behaviour, as I said it was, and the reason I have reported it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #847 on: August 29, 2015, 12:25:03 PM »
John has asked for a moderator from the neutral/sceptic point....I don't think he has a chance of finding one...now what does that tell us

« Reply #848 on: August 29, 2015, 12:29:24 PM »
Thank you - exactly.  It is troll behaviour, as I said it was, and the reason I have reported it.

Dry your eyes... or does it hurt too much?

@Davel no chance of finding a mod from sceptics... *&*%£ *&*%£

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #849 on: August 29, 2015, 12:37:16 PM »

Yesterday you said you reported it because it was libelous.
You seem to blow with the wind.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #850 on: August 29, 2015, 12:38:56 PM »
John has asked for a moderator from the neutral/sceptic point....I don't think he has a chance of finding one...now what does that tell us

It is possible.  I can think of a couple.  And you do get an entirely different perspective.  Some people do have the ability to separate themselves.  But it is bloody hard work at times.  Not that I am complaining.
And I will support whoever gets the job.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #851 on: August 29, 2015, 12:48:55 PM »
OR this could be said...

Revealing that there are posters who judge as internet trolls those attempting to halt an eight+ year campaign of hatred and vilification directed at anyone who does not believe in the McCanns story.

All the more so when they have actually gone to the extent of organising themselves into internet packs (dosseier compilers)to do so, and stalking and trying to prevent every step along the way of the people's search for the truth about what happened to Little Maddie.

heehee 8**8:/:

Indeed it could ... but it would take a certain kind of person to say it.

What a pity the long term trolls have blinded themselves to the fact that at the moment two highly professional bodies are actively working on exactly what may have happened to Madeleine McCann.

They have asked and will ask all the questions necessary for that endeavour. 

But there are those of the eight+ year trolls who have seen the writing on the wall and the silence is deafening.

Looking around it is apparent that as Misty and a lot of intelligent people are noticing a lot of rats appear to have and be in the process of abandoning the sinking ship and much is vanishing from the internet.
Apparently, somebody somewhere knows something we don't ... but it will all come out in the wash as they say.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #852 on: August 29, 2015, 12:55:15 PM »
Yesterday you said you reported it because it was libelous.
You seem to blow with the wind.
I reported it for both reasons actually - Admin can verify this.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #853 on: August 29, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »
Dry your eyes... or does it hurt too much?

@Davel no chance of finding a mod from sceptics... *&*%£ *&*%£

The above is another example of insulting goading from you - yet weren't you calling for us all to behave like adults on another thread?  &%+((£

Offline sadie

« Reply #854 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:10 PM »
Indeed it could ... but it would take a certain kind of person to say it.

What a pity the long term trolls have blinded themselves to the fact that at the moment two highly professional bodies are actively working on exactly what may have happened to Madeleine McCann.

They have asked and will ask all the questions necessary for that endeavour. 

But there are those of the eight+ year trolls who have seen the writing on the wall and the silence is deafening.

Looking around it is apparent that as Misty and a lot of intelligent people are noticing a lot of rats appear to have and be in the process of abandoning the sinking ship and much is vanishing from the internet.
Apparently, somebody somewhere knows something we don't ... but it will all come out in the wash as they say.

Apart from the rats that are abandoning the sinking ship

.... even on here we have people that I have noticed, who are moderating their stance.  No longer saying awful things about The Mccanns and sometimes sounding almost the opposite of a "sceptic".  I wonder why?