Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 839509 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #6075 on: October 16, 2015, 08:35:26 PM »
Which investigator are you referring to? You seem to forget that this investigation was the work of more than one coordinator. BTW, most people agree that it was the late Guilhermino da Encarnação who was responsible for the leaks.

No matter what, you will never believe that there was evidence against the McCanns.

Wot?  The Big Chief was doing the leaking?  You have really shocked me now.  Lies and distortions right from the top.  What a shower.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #6076 on: October 16, 2015, 08:44:54 PM »
Wot?  The Big Chief was doing the leaking?  You have really shocked me now.  Lies and distortions right from the top.  What a shower.

I suppose the galling thing to some is that the "shower's" apprentices are now in charge and have primacy.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:22:24 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

ferryman

« Reply #6077 on: October 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM »
Admittedly when Rebello took over, Encarnação and Amaral were both off the scene.

But Rebello ran a pretty tight ship ...

ferryman

« Reply #6078 on: October 16, 2015, 09:19:00 PM »

We are completely off-topic, now, of course, but I have never been convinced that this, from the record of the Portuguese forensic laboratory indicates other than that Amaral was personally, and directly, behind the most scandalous leak of the shelved investigation: Gerry not Madeleine's father

As it is necessary to the investigation we request the following:

1. Whether in the tests done by the INML Madeleine's profile was established?

2. In the case of a positive answer to point 1, that it should be determined whether the girl is the daughter of the parents identified ? Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Healy.

3. Information about whether the profile obtained by the INML corresponds to the profile traced in the English laboratory, on the request of the British authorities.

4. If there are differences between the English and Portuguese profiles that a report should be drawn up for this inquiry.

5. In the follow-up of point 4, we request to be informed whether in the English profile the girl is the daughter of the McCann couple.

6. Other information that might be of use to the investigation.

Signed G. Amaral
09-Processos Vol IX Page 2419

And the bewildered response:

Vol IX Page 2419

Reply from the Forensics Institute (INML) to Goncalo Amaral

22-08-2007

Reply to Queries

- We inform you that none of the samples received by this institute were designated as supposedly belonging to the missing girl and we therefore, cannot reply to this query.

A short while later, the canard broke ....

Offline mercury

« Reply #6079 on: October 16, 2015, 10:36:56 PM »
Can you at least let readers decide for themselves what any file means or doesn't mean and not selectively quote from it, but put the FULL text in, if it's not too much trouble, including the link so as the whole context can be seen

Vol IX Page 2419

22-08-2007

Reply to Queries

- We inform you that none of the samples received by this institute were designated as supposedly belonging to the missing girl and we therefore, cannot reply to this query.

- Samples were studied - hair and a piece of cloth - nuclear DNA profiles only being obtained from 4 samples, which upon comparison with the DNA profiles of Kate and Gerry, could not belong to the girl.

- The samples were then studied using mitochondrial DNA analysis, the same was done for the other samples, giving the results in accordance with our report of 9th July No. 2007/000226 LX-BC.

- As requested in point 5, it was determined that the profile obtained by the British lab could belong to a son/daughter of the McCanns.

- The comparison of the profiles obtained in autossomic STR from Kate and Gerry McCann with the profile obtained was carried out.
Signed

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

ferryman

« Reply #6080 on: October 17, 2015, 08:21:29 AM »
Can you at least let readers decide for themselves what any file means or doesn't mean and not selectively quote from it, but put the FULL text in, if it's not too much trouble, including the link so as the whole context can be seen

Vol IX Page 2419

22-08-2007

Reply to Queries

- Samples were studied - hair and a piece of cloth - nuclear DNA profiles only being obtained from 4 samples, which upon comparison with the DNA profiles of Kate and Gerry, could not belong to the girl.

- The samples were then studied using mitochondrial DNA analysis, the same was done for the other samples, giving the results in accordance with our report of 9th July No. 2007/000226 LX-BC.

- As requested in point 5, it was determined that the profile obtained by the British lab could belong to a son/daughter of the McCanns.

- The comparison of the profiles obtained in autossomic STR from Kate and Gerry McCann with the profile obtained was carried out.
Signed

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

Dear oh dear.

Weren't the FSS accused of contaminating DNA samples?

Didn't that derive from John Lowe commenting that certain markers in Madeleine's DNA profile were the same as markers from the profiles of workers at the FSS, including himself?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6081 on: October 19, 2015, 09:44:35 AM »

Can we get back on topic, please.

Offline Carana

« Reply #6082 on: October 19, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
Which investigator are you referring to? You seem to forget that this investigation was the work of more than one coordinator. BTW, most people agree that it was the late Guilhermino da Encarnação who was responsible for the leaks.

No matter what, you will never believe that there was evidence against the McCanns.

Who is "most people"?

Although he did seem to take an interest in the case, he had rather a lot on his plate as chief coordinator for Faro and becoming very ill.

Easy to blame the leaks on someone who is no longer around...

Offline mercury

« Reply #6083 on: October 19, 2015, 09:45:03 PM »
Dear oh dear.

Weren't the FSS accused of contaminating DNA samples?

Didn't that derive from John Lowe commenting that certain markers in Madeleine's DNA profile were the same as markers from the profiles of workers at the FSS, including himself?

I answered this, I don't know why my post has disappeared, if  it was off topic then so is yours, but yours remains...so not only is reply censored but off topic posts remain whilst my off topic was removed....not level playing field surely, so unfair or just lazy maybe which is understandable lol

Offline pegasus

« Reply #6084 on: October 28, 2015, 02:00:19 AM »
I just read a welsh article stating that SY took 4 dogs to PDL.
Strange, all the press photos of the publicised search sites there show only 2 of them.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #6085 on: October 28, 2015, 02:09:21 AM »
It could be a journalistic error, but if it's true there were 4, how come day after day we saw only 2?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 02:11:50 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #6086 on: October 28, 2015, 02:11:40 AM »
It could be a journalistic error, but if it's true there were 4, how come day after day we saw only 2?

Because. No one cares anymore? Why would anyone?

Offline puglove

« Reply #6087 on: October 28, 2015, 02:16:40 AM »

What breaks my heart is that Maddie trusted her mum to look after her, and care for her. And it didn't happen. And no amount of hand-holding, and Lorraine, and Crimewatch, and make-up and hair will convince me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 02:30:02 AM by Eleanor »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline mercury

« Reply #6088 on: October 28, 2015, 02:22:18 AM »
What breaks my heart is that Maddie trusted her mum to look after her, and care for her. And it didn't happen. And no amount of hand-holding, and Lorraine, and Crimewatch, and make-up and hair will convince me.

Its sad and true isnt it

her mum left her at risk
Dads as much to blame,  but mums, well, they fret more, no excuse whatsoever in any month of sundays for not taking all necessary precautions and it seems they took none whatsoever

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6089 on: October 28, 2015, 02:26:52 AM »

Convince you of what?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....