Author Topic: Dodgy Detectives.  (Read 19550 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Dodgy Detectives.
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »
The McCanns were perhaps being naive again. The Fund however, was supposed to be manned by knowledgeable people. Were they actively involved in decision making or just there to rubber-stamp the McCann's expenditure? The only decision I have seen them make on the record was the one not to pay for the Mccann's legal defence when they came under suspicion.

Does anyone know what should be done in these circumstances?  Certainly not you.

The McCanns decided not to ask for Legal expenses, if it was ever an option in the first place.  Which I don't think it was.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »
so the sceptics are suggesting the mccanns deliberately hired incompetents to search for maddie. Brian Kennedy was responsible for M3.....so why would he spend millions of his own money to hire inept detectives...is he another one who is "in on it"...the idea...like most of the sceptic ideas... is totally ridiculous

Red bit: where does it say that?
Blue bit: did he really spend millions on M3 ? or even millions on the case as a whole?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2015, 06:01:11 PM »
Blue bit: did he really spend millions on M3 ? or even millions on the case as a whole?
You know full well that the point of this thread is to suggest that the McCanns are up to something dodgy via their choice of detectives, Faithlilly suggests it and so does G-Unit. 

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2015, 06:02:42 PM »
Does anyone know what should be done in these circumstances?  Certainly not you.

The McCanns decided not to ask for Legal expenses, if it was ever an option in the first place.  Which I don't think it was.

It wasn't; the board as it was then composed had a meeting at which it was agreed the fund could not be used for such purpose. Esther McVey made the announcement and a videoclip of it is on here somewhere.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2015, 06:03:20 PM »
Once is a mistake, twice is a choice, three times is a pattern.
would you care to explain how this addresses my question?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2015, 06:06:04 PM »

lets start with red...what is meant in the opening thread by "something more sinister"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2015, 06:07:05 PM »
You know full well that the point of this thread is to suggest that the McCanns are up to something dodgy via their choice of detectives, Faithlilly suggests it and so does G-Unit.

would you care to explain how this addresses my questions ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2015, 06:07:38 PM »
It wasn't; the board as it was then composed had a meeting at which it was agreed the fund could not be used for such purpose. Esther McVey made the announcement and a videoclip of it is on here somewhere.

Thank You.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
it addresses your first question.  If you can't work out how, then PM me and I'll spell it out for you, with pictures if necessary.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2015, 06:13:20 PM »

I know it sounds totally ridiculous and should not be taken seriously but do you realise there are those on here who  think that the mccanns covered up maddies death and have left little tell tale signs that confirm this...they expect the mccanns to be arrested shortly.

stephen25000

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2015, 06:29:28 PM »
I know it sounds totally ridiculous and should not be taken seriously but do you realise there are those on here who  think that the mccanns covered up maddies death and have left little tell tale signs that confirm this...they expect the mccanns to be arrested shortly.

Then there are those who believe in a mystical abduction and not one shred of evidence to support it. 8**8:/:

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2015, 06:33:10 PM »
it addresses your first question. If you can't work out how, then PM me and I'll spell it out for you, with pictures if necessary.

What's wrong with second one then? Why do you not address that?.
Faithlilly asks a question in the opening post. The thread is no worse that some of the stuff you and ferryman have stuck up, if admin don't like it no doubt they will delete it.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2015, 06:33:18 PM »
Then there are those who believe in a mystical abduction and not one shred of evidence to support it. 8**8:/:

It's more plausible than some of the other mad ideas I have come across.  Including deliberately employing dodgy detectives.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2015, 06:37:21 PM »

Redwood stated abduction supported by evidence

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »

So why do you think that even when told they had been defrauded the fund did nothing ? Yet when the fraud was revealed last week the McCanns, via their spokesman, said they would do everything to help the authorities in the matter. Why did the whistleblowers have to go to the press before the McCanns took notice ?

Furtherr both with Metodo3 and Oakley there is talk of either information not been taken or not being forwarded to the fund. Why was this not questioned ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?