Author Topic: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?  (Read 12393 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Was Anyone Right To Criticise The Policia Judiciaria?
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2019, 10:58:26 PM »
Stop deflecting.  Answer the question you were asked.
Gosh, how bossy.  Ever heard of please and thank you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2019, 11:59:40 PM »
Gosh, how bossy.  Ever heard of please and thank you?

Por favor.

Gracias.

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2019, 07:58:51 PM »
I have criticised the PJ.

I feel they should have seperated the T9 immediatly, and questioned them individually. Not given them time to 'discuss'  a timeline.

They should also have charged them with what ever law they had to cover their behaviour regarding their childrens welfare.

I feel they were given too much of a say at the begining.

With regards to all the other negative stuff I found that embarrassing and'little Englander mentality'.

The PJ had to work with made up  timelines, which didn't fit, they thought they were dealing with a missing child who wandered- this changed drastically to MBM being abducted. Chopping and changing direction is a serious contender for people who have something to hide.

I am of the opinion the PJ were begining to see more to this than they initially thought when they were at the scene witnessing the behaviour etc- T9 saw this which is why they began that eve by their attack on the police. Accusing them of doing nothing and leaving Kate and Gerry to go look  for theoir daughter by themselves, which was a lie.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2019, 08:27:05 PM »

I feel they should have seperated the T9 immediatly, and questioned them individually. Not given them time to 'discuss'  a timeline.

They should also have charged them with what ever law they had to cover their behaviour regarding their childrens welfare.

With regards to all the other negative stuff I found that embarrassing and'little Englander mentality'.

The PJ had to work with made up  timelines, which didn't fit, they thought they were dealing with a missing child who wandered- this changed drastically to MBM being abducted. Chopping and changing direction is a serious contender for people who have something to hide.

I am of the opinion the PJ were begining to see more to this than they initially thought when they were at the scene witnessing the behaviour etc- T9 saw this which is why they began that eve by their attack on the police. Accusing them of doing nothing and leaving Kate and Gerry to go look  for their daughter by themselves, which was a lie.
OK that is your view but would you like to put some suggested times to your plan?

1. "I feel they should have separated the T9 immediately"  When should that have happened?  What time and who by the GNR or the PJ?

2.  "and questioned them individually"  Would that mean they would be locked up until interpreters are located?
Who's looking after the remaining 7 kids while the parents are detained?

3.  "They should also have charged them with what ever law they had to cover their behaviour regarding their children's welfare."  When would they get arguido status for that crime?  That status would interfere with the above questioning wouldn't it?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:50:23 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2019, 10:45:59 PM »
OK that is your view but would you like to put some suggested times to your plan?

1. "I feel they should have separated the T9 immediately"  When should that have happened?  What time and who by the GNR or the PJ?

2.  "and questioned them individually"  Would that mean they would be locked up until interpreters are located?
Who's looking after the remaining 7 kids while the parents are detained?

3.  "They should also have charged them with what ever law they had to cover their behaviour regarding their children's welfare."  When would they get arguido status for that crime?  That status would interfere with the above questioning wouldn't it?

What will happen if they find MBM will they be arrestd by PJ or MET?  These happened in the UK:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/22/woman-arrested-boy-10-died-found-unconscious-caravan-10616669/
anothr ein another thread- Vietnamese girl abducted 8 men arrested- last seen with an Asian male about 20 yrs old.

As soon as the GNR police got there and saw what was happening -had happened.They should have been removed and taken to local police dept. interpretors brought in and the nannies used look after the remaining children.

They would be held and  questioned- stories collaborated- and charged with law they have for such behaviour- including interfering with a crime scene-misleading police regarding shutters/window story.

Inhave it on very good authority- this is what would have happened if they were in the UK. children's family would be asked to look after them or placed in foster care.

MBM has not had justice- this is the reason for this thread is it not?

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2019, 10:49:14 PM »
What will happen if they find MBM will they be arrestd by PJ or MET?  These happened in the UK:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/22/woman-arrested-boy-10-died-found-unconscious-caravan-10616669/
anothr ein another thread- Vietnamese girl abducted 8 men arrested- last seen with an Asian male about 20 yrs old.

As soon as the GNR police got there and saw what was happening -had happened.They should have been removed and taken to local police dept. interpretors brought in and the nannies used look after the remaining children.

They would be held and  questioned- stories collaborated- and charged with law they have for such behaviour- including interfering with a crime scene-misleading police regarding shutters/window story.

Inhave it on very good authority- this is what would have happened if they were in the UK. children's family would be asked to look after them or placed in foster care.

You should realise there are diffent opinions...maddie had no justice because the incompetent PJ didnt understand the evidence...they seemed to be more interested in long lunches ....with wine and beer ...in the local restaraunt....from what I have read

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2019, 02:52:47 AM »

In my theory there would have been an advantage if what you propose did happen,  but how certain can the GNR be that there wasn't a little girl lost in the streets of PdL?

Do the GNR have the power to arrest and detain?  Or is that just a PJ function?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 03:28:52 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2019, 12:33:59 AM »

I am of the opinion the PJ were begining to see more to this than they initially thought when they were at the scene witnessing the behaviour etc- T9 saw this which is why they began that eve by their attack on the police. Accusing them of doing nothing and leaving Kate and Gerry to go look  for theoir daughter by themselves, which was a lie.

As it is, I don't take your meanderings too seriously.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 10:32:40 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2019, 10:31:13 AM »

I agree MTI.  The fact that they refused to participate in a reconstruction says it all in my book.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2019, 07:18:23 PM »
I agree MTI.  The fact that they refused to participate in a reconstruction says it all in my book.
What does it say in your book?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2019, 07:21:40 PM »

The Smiths are unreliable witnesses in spite of taking part in a reconstruction. The parents and their friends are reliable in spite of not taking part in a reconstruction. It’s a rum old world.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2019, 09:22:03 AM »
What does it say in your book?

A child disappeared yet when the police asked the tapas group to assist the investigation they all reneged. I'm sure if Maddie is still alive she will be so grateful for this.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2019, 09:27:52 AM »
A child disappeared yet when the police asked the tapas group to assist the investigation they all reneged. I'm sure if Maddie is still alive she will be so grateful for this.
If Madeleine is alive then a reconstruction by her family and their friends would have done absolutely nothing whatsoever to enable her to be found.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2019, 09:48:51 AM »
If Madeleine is alive then a reconstruction by her family and their friends would have done absolutely nothing whatsoever to enable her to be found.

What a very good point.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2019, 12:41:02 PM »

You should join the police VS.  After all, you appear to know more than they did and they were there. 😂

Je ne regrette rien!!