Author Topic: Global warming  (Read 34212 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Global warming
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2019, 01:31:51 PM »
Ok here is how it works.

I will give scientist 2 mill to research something I want to sell. to make more money.

Scientists come up with the correct answer. I have explained this before. Ask the correct people  the correct question you will get your answer. as an example 100% people questioned are you a catholic replied Yes.

This was taken out side a catholic church after mass.

Hmm

Hello Can oyu and  Greta challenge this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYQ6eZDXXRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v8ZPil4wbs
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2019, 10:26:30 AM »
Ok here is how it works.

I will give scientist 2 mill to research something I want to sell. to make more money.

Scientists come up with the correct answer. I have explained this before. Ask the correct people  the correct question you will get your answer. as an example 100% people questioned are you a catholic replied Yes.

This was taken out side a catholic church after mass.

Hmm

Hello Can oyu and  Greta challenge this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYQ6eZDXXRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v8ZPil4wbs
your expert from the first video

Moore is often incorrectly referred to as a founder of Greenpeace. According to a statement by Greenpeace, “Patrick Moore frequently portrays himself as a founder or co-founder of Greenpeace, and many news outlets have repeated this characterization. Although Mr. Moore played a significant role in Greenpeace Canada for several years, he did not found Greenpeace.” [49], [4]

Although Moore worked with Greenpeace Canada and Greenpeace International between 1981 and 1986, he broke away from the organisation after he concluded that “the environmental movement had abandoned science and logic in favor of emotion and sensationalism.” According to Greenpeace, “what Moore really saw was an opportunity for financial gain. Since then he has gone from defender of the planet to a paid representative of corporate polluters.

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2019, 02:49:20 PM »
your expert from the first video

Moore is often incorrectly referred to as a founder of Greenpeace. According to a statement by Greenpeace, “Patrick Moore frequently portrays himself as a founder or co-founder of Greenpeace, and many news outlets have repeated this characterization. Although Mr. Moore played a significant role in Greenpeace Canada for several years, he did not found Greenpeace.” [49], [4]

Although Moore worked with Greenpeace Canada and Greenpeace International between 1981 and 1986, he broke away from the organisation after he concluded that “the environmental movement had abandoned science and logic in favor of emotion and sensationalism.” According to Greenpeace, “what Moore really saw was an opportunity for financial gain. Since then he has gone from defender of the planet to a paid representative of corporate polluters.

This is what is expected from the activists who get paid millions to ply their joke science and denial of human rights of the poorest countries.

Moore was one of the founders, he was getting paid as a scientist before and after Greenpeace. He claims it has been overtaken by zealots who are trying to redefine the climate change debate. They say one thing  HE is the scientist he says another. And CLIMATECHANGE ACTIVISTS hate anyone who disagrees with them.

"Greenpeace has been charged with obstructing development activities in India by the Government of India in 2013 after intelligence Bureau inputs. Greenpeace India is charged with undertaking protests against thermal power, nuclear power, coal and aluminium mining across the India"
OK let us read what this says.

The CC movement is using Greta(a white middle class privileged spoiled child) to raise cash- so who are they calling out? AND what is their answer to this mad claim about stopping the climate from burning up within 12 years.

Expensive wind and solar power?   (&^&

Like very environmentally friendly...

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2020, 08:32:46 PM »
Interesting take  on CC from Putin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/05/russia-announces-plan-to-use-the-advantages-of-climate-change

Real grown up concern about climate change- without the drama and Fake science.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2020, 08:42:10 PM »
Interesting take  on CC from Putin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/05/russia-announces-plan-to-use-the-advantages-of-climate-change

Real grown up concern about climate change- without the drama and Fake science.
I’d be interested in the scientific research that has concluded that global warming is as a result of “some processes in the universe”.  Meanwhile, I wonder how that other climate change denier down under is planning to ensure his country doesn’t burn to crisp before the end of the year.  Those poor kangaroos and koalas. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2020, 09:18:06 PM »
I’d be interested in the scientific research that has concluded that global warming is as a result of “some processes in the universe”.  Meanwhile, I wonder how that other climate change denier down under is planning to ensure his country doesn’t burn to crisp before the end of the year.  Those poor kangaroos and koalas.

Some of those fires were started deliberately according to my sister who lives there.  The climate change deniers are deniers of fake science. They have another agenda.

There are many more  of us believe the Planet will go through many weather systems, as evidenced in the past, caused by the interference of the sun and moon positions.  Atmospheric conditions like smog are caused by a build large industrial areas, as is acid rain main cause by natural gasses (volcanic omissions etc;). these are separate issues to be tackled and debated!

What is happening in Australia is a country's worst nightmare! I am shocked  at the devastation of human suffering- the deaths and the mass  homelessness, family life ruined- and the faun and fauna being wiped out.

Can you  give evidence of climate deniers being the cause of this?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2020, 09:28:00 PM »
Would the climate change do you think if you burnt down every single tree on the planet? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2020, 09:30:33 PM »
Would the climate change do you think if you burnt down every single tree on the planet?

The climate would improve dramatically if we burnt down every human, that's for sure.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2020, 09:31:53 PM »
The climate would improve dramatically if we burnt down every human, that's for sure.
Trump’s working on it, don’t worry.

« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2020, 10:16:26 PM »

Yeah but, No But, Yeah But   this was tried in the early 20th century-  wars and revolutions and stuff.. the climate still changes regardless. I believe once the Extinction rebellion discover in 11 years they are not all dead as Greta promised them- they will have to stop cows farting and cover up em volcanoes to show how they are saving the world.

I offer the challenge to the wokers/ climate change activists come  vegans to live as they would have us live just for 2 months.  walk to work 35 mile radius to help disabled patients. turn off all heating and electricity, only eat cold unprocessed food ie raw friut locally grown (Yes, you will have no bananas or oranges)- now now no cheating during the winter time darlings. erm no mobile phone or tinternet- or your magic 'eco boat'

Nothing will be imported or exported.

THEN COME BACK WITH YOUR SCIENCE ON THE HUGE IMPROVEMENT YOU HAVE MADE WITH YOUR HEROIC SACRIFICE.

Yeah like that would EVER happen- all talk ... ^*&&

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2020, 06:47:33 PM »
At Last...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/youtuber-naomi-seibt-is-climate-change-deniers-answer-to-greta-thunberg-0jn7bx750

She is being called a denier FFS!

Be kind to Thunberg but nasty to Naomi

hardly tolerant people these climate activists- no debate what so ever.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »

Global Warming can bog off as far as I am concerned.  It always has been so.  And so shall it always be.  I haven't had a decent Summer here for four years now and have almost forgotten what it feels like to be warm.

Greta Whatshername doesn't understand about Trees.  Tell her to go out and plant a few more Trees.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »

Pollution, Co2 emissions, the human carbon footprint has been reduced dramatically across the world since the onset of Corona virus.

Greta should be delighted.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/16/asia/china-pollution-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2020, 09:09:57 PM »
Pollution, Co2 emissions, the human carbon footprint has been reduced dramatically across the world since the onset of Corona virus.

Greta should be delighted.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/16/asia/china-pollution-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

It has cleared the smogg from  many heavily industrialised countries- it hasn't changed the climate at all.  She will be miffed because people are dying from corona and not from her climate change.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2020, 10:49:24 PM »
It has cleared the smogg from  many heavily industrialised countries- it hasn't changed the climate at all.  She will be miffed because people are dying from corona and not from her climate change.

I think we need to listen to what she says other wise climate change will kill millions. What she says is listen to the scientists