Author Topic: The 3 Arguido site  (Read 29664 times)

Offline Carana

Re: The 3 Arguido site
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2016, 12:04:45 PM »
This is hilarious.   The McCanns get made arguidos in early Sep 2007.  Then an anonymous seer says that there is a heavy blue suitcase in Burgau or Burgau beach, near to the edge of the beach.  And that they (presumably the Portuguese police) lose nothing by searching for it.

At least I know the provenance of the blue bag theory.
8((()*/

There was a clairvoyant from South America (Chile?) who got press coverage at some point (as did numerous US ones via social media. Can't remember the name of the American guy who had numerous "dreams" and scribbled drawings on scraps of paper to illustrate them). *sigh*

Offline Carana

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2016, 12:13:16 PM »
This is hilarious.   The McCanns get made arguidos in early Sep 2007.  Then an anonymous seer says that there is a heavy blue suitcase in Burgau or Burgau beach, near to the edge of the beach.  And that they (presumably the Portuguese police) lose nothing by searching for it.

8((()*/

If you're thinking of a certain detective agency... I wouldn't take that as a given as every "clairvoyant" and their dog was posting on social media at the time, and the agency in question was confident that they'd find her alive, so that doesn't make sense to me.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2016, 02:32:19 PM »
If you're thinking of a certain detective agency... I wouldn't take that as a given as every "clairvoyant" and their dog was posting on social media at the time, and the agency in question was confident that they'd find her alive, so that doesn't make sense to me.
I wasn't thinking PIs.

I have a certain curiosity as to where/when/how red herring X (and Y and Z) surfaced.  I just don't have the time or will to track the source(s).
What's up, old man?

Offline mercury

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »
There was a clairvoyant from South America (Chile?) who got press coverage at some point (as did numerous US ones via social media. Can't remember the name of the American guy who had numerous "dreams" and scribbled drawings on scraps of paper to illustrate them). *sigh*

Brian ladd, ask sadie, she subscribes to his "dreams"

Regarding the  story of a medium talking aBout a blue bag and the PJ using their vision as a lead/hypothesis...poppycock...I am sure PJ officers (who are btw needed to be educated to degree standard) working like this is nonsense...the PJ had dozens of psychics with visions including a relative of the  mccanns irrc with regard to some boat, they put them in the trash bin....now marcos of metodo 3 fame had a vision about madeleine being raped and killed and thrown into a river and went in there looking for her, whence clarence mitchell labelled him a self seeking opportunist, on his secind search clarence said any info is great, then the mccanns hired him...! Oh hang on...my bad...they had already hired him...what a mess hey?

Oh

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1200.0;nowap
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:18:22 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2016, 03:26:49 AM »
I searched pegasus' posts for blue, sports and bag and its not there, never mind, thank you..I guess its one of those "things" in this case that one doesnt worry about too much... No smoke so no fire...plenty of those to read and think about already
Guaranteed, no smoke, no fire, and no pesky spaniel, in this particular location Merc!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:40:44 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2016, 12:53:32 AM »

8((()*/
What if the perp was very intelligent and super determined? Imagine a stranger perp sees the EVRD searching on 31 Jul 2007 and decides that a relocation is required to somewhere completely safe from EVRD? That rules out concealing in ground, buildings, lakes, tunnels, so that leaves only one place ...

Offline pegasus

« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2016, 01:11:50 AM »
Snip) 17 de setembro de 2007 (snip)
That person originally posted 40 days before 17 Sept Carana.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2016, 12:21:59 PM »
What if the perp was very intelligent and super determined? Imagine a stranger perp sees the EVRD searching on 31 Jul 2007 and decides that a relocation is required to somewhere completely safe from EVRD? That rules out concealing in ground, buildings, lakes, tunnels, so that leaves only one place ...

Don't you think that may have involved having access to and using a boat?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2016, 06:14:25 PM »
That person originally posted 40 days before 17 Sept Carana.

I vaguely recall that the blue bag surfaced in August as well, but when searching, I couldn't find a reference prior to mid-September. Anyway, it did surface prior to Xmas 2007.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2016, 01:18:05 AM »
Don't you think that may have involved having access to and using a boat?
No because with a boat someone would go further offshore Brietta

Offline pegasus

« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2016, 01:37:16 AM »
Part of an old copy from another forum quoting an anonymous comment on a spanish language news site.
"... 08-08-2007 06:45... Soy vidente. ... por la zona de playa de burgau o burgao, cerca de praia da luz, esta en en agua, dentro de una especie de valija azul....".
Yes it could be a deluded psychic (psychics are rubbish IMO) but just pointing out they got very lucky inventing a blue bag long before Sky or anyone else ever mentioned it. BTW did you notice the date is just after a certain 4-legged individual visited PDL?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:13:07 AM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2016, 09:51:31 PM »
Brian ladd, ask sadie, she subscribes to his "dreams"

Regarding the  story of a medium talking aBout a blue bag and the PJ using their vision as a lead/hypothesis...poppycock...I am sure PJ officers (who are btw needed to be educated to degree standard) working like this is nonsense...the PJ had dozens of psychics with visions including a relative of the  mccanns irrc with regard to some boat, they put them in the trash bin....now marcos of metodo 3 fame had a vision about madeleine being raped and killed and thrown into a river and went in there looking for her, whence clarence mitchell labelled him a self seeking opportunist, on his secind search clarence said any info is great, then the mccanns hired him...! Oh hang on...my bad...they had already hired him...what a mess hey?

Oh

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1200.0;nowap
No I do not subscribe to brian ladds dreams, but I have read them as I tried to read everything to get a balanced perspective.

You should try it Mercury  8(0(*

What was truly fascinating apart from the drawings (some of which incidentally I now realise echo my findings) was some of the comments from people that wrote in.  Some really substantial facts emerged from several people.  Worthwhile stuff amongst the dross.

Offline mercury

« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2016, 10:13:42 PM »
No I do not subscribe to brian ladds dreams, but I have read them as I tried to read everything to get a balanced perspective.

You should try it Mercury 
8(0(*

What was truly fascinating apart from the drawings (some of which incidentally I now realise echo my findings) was some of the comments from people that wrote in.  Some really substantial facts emerged from several people.  Worthwhile stuff amongst the dross.

Oh I have, dont you worry about that.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2016, 01:05:19 AM »
Anyway why would anyone want to put anything in saltw..er in early Aug?