Author Topic: Was Madeleine first reported missing on 30th April 2007?  (Read 12297 times)

Offline Matt Erixon

Re: Was Madeleine first reported missing on 30th April 2007?
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »
"The Forgotten Monday"
Some examples:
GERRY MCCANN.

FIRST STATEMENT

Speaks of arrival day 28th , then Sunday 29th April, ending with the following : "Towards 7.30/8 pm, the children were put to bed until the next morning, when the described routine described would start all over again.
The next day was 30th, a day when the routine he described about the 3 children returning to and remaining in creche until children's high tea was NOT REPEATED. This was when Maddie wa taken from creche after 15 minutes at 3.30 and spent at leat 90 minutes when her whereabouts, activities and whose care she was under is unknown.
Discussion then jumps to the daytime of 3rd May.

NO MENTION OF MONDAY 30TH APRIL.

SECOND STATEMENT MAY 07.
Matthew and Rachel absent from Millenium breakfast Sunday 29th, Mattthew ill overnight Sun.
On the following days they always took breakfast at home, shopping on the day before, generally maintaining the daily routine described above. When the children were at the crèches they had tennis classes, KATE at 09h15, the deponent an hour later, from Monday to Thursday.
Tuesday 1st spoken about in detail.
Thursday 3rd mentioned, no daytime details apart from crying incident.
evening of Wednesday 2nd mentioned,
back to 3rd, this time a lot of detail about daytime activities.

NO MENTION OF MON 30TH APRIL.
-----------------------------------------

JANE TANNER. FIRST STATEMENT MAY 07.
Only speaks about activities 3rd May.

SECOND STATEMENT MAY 07
Sunday, 30 April, she met a couple she knew from Exeter, Jim [sic: James] and Charlotte Gorrod,
DATE CONFUSED.
Speaks in detail about 2nd.
clarifies previous details re 3rd.

NO MENTION OF MONDAY 30TH APRIL.
-------------------------------------------------------------
RACHEL M/ OLDFIELD.
FIRST STATEMENT.
Speaks of nothing apart from general daily routines. Since their arrival until yesterday evening, when Madeleine disappeared, the days have all been the same.
Then speaks solely about 3rd.

SECOND STATEMENT.
Speaks only of 3rd, apart from " Questioned, she said that on the day they arrived, her husband Matthew felt sick with diarrhoea and vomiting, a situation that lasted until Sunday morning. Furthermore, on Wednesday, in the early morning, she also felt sick with the same symptoms."

NO MENTION OF MONDAY 30TH.
--------------------------------------------

PHONES:
On Monday 30th April 2007, neither of the McCann’s telephones activated the Luz transmitters. This looks very odd, especially as they were around the Ocean Club to shuffle the kids to and from the crèches. On this afternoon, Madeleine remained in the crèche for only 15 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not read Kate's book, does she write something about what they did on Monday,daytime in her book?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:08:44 PM by Matt Erixon »

Offline jassi

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2015, 09:01:08 PM »
I suppose when you spend all the time playing tennis and the like, one day just blurs into the next.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Matt Erixon

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
I suppose when you spend all the time playing tennis and the like, one day just blurs into the next.

Kate,Rachel and Jane didn´t play tennis all days,did they?
But its funny that everyone remember the other days except Monday.
 &%&£(+

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 10:08:19 PM »
"The Forgotten Monday"
Some examples: ............
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not read Kate's book, does she write something about what they did on Monday,daytime in her book?
Pages 56 and 57 of the hardback.

3 mentions, none of which I would expect to turn up in a police statement.
What's up, old man?