Author Topic: Search areas: who searched where, when and how  (Read 43606 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Search areas: who searched where, when and how
« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2015, 09:39:03 PM »
Still not the wall I meant, but no worries. I can now just see the top of 2 garages at the r/h end of the block after fiddling around & zooming in on GE. There are some still image variations from 2009 to yours, though. You clearly have access to photos not on the internet which gives you an advantage!
Block 5 - maybe that was impossible because of the east-west incline or perhaps it would not have been aesthetically pleasing due to the proximity of the main pool.
I have no secret source I just get images from the internet Misty.
Yes block 5 has additional east-west incline, and no space for garage access on south side, but I sometimes wonder how they did plumbing for groundfloor bathrooms.

Offline misty

« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2015, 10:49:13 PM »
I have no secret source I just get images from the internet Misty.
Yes block 5 has additional east-west incline, and no space for garage access on south side, but I sometimes wonder how they did plumbing for groundfloor bathrooms.
What would be the difficulties with the plumbing?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2015, 11:17:50 PM »
What would be the difficulties with the plumbing?
The groundfloor bathrooms are central so where are the pipes between there and the outside?

Offline misty

« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2015, 12:17:34 AM »
The groundfloor bathrooms are central so where are the pipes between there and the outside?

I imagine they are underground, linked to the water meter along with the pipes to the kitchen. The sewage pipe must be underground as I can't see any pipes running along the base of the wall in the bathroom or any housing on the inside wall which would meet a waste pipe from the upper floors. Presumably there is an access point to the underfloor somewhere for emergencies.
What is your opinion of how the building may be plumbed?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:45:13 AM by misty »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2015, 02:22:16 AM »
I imagine they are underground, linked to the water meter along with the pipes to the kitchen. The sewage pipe must be underground as I can't see any pipes running along the base of the wall in the bathroom or any housing on the inside wall which would meet a waste pipe from the upper floors. Presumably there is an access point to the underfloor somewhere for emergencies.
What is your opinion of how the building may be plumbed?
IMO this sewer must go under another room to reach a manhole outside.
And G and K above must come down somewhere
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:35:58 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2015, 03:18:11 AM »
IMO this sewer must go under another room to reach a manhole outside.
And G and K above must come down somewhere

There is some housing in the r/h corner of the lounge rear wall, but that seems an odd place for a waste pipe.
The only other housing I can see is to the exterior right of the front door.

Offline mercury

« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2015, 03:24:19 AM »
Anyone care to remind us all what waste pipes plumbing garage walls etc have to do with what discussion? Just so we can keep up
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:28:10 AM by mercury »

Offline sadie

« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2015, 09:06:35 AM »
Anyone care to remind us all what waste pipes plumbing garage walls etc have to do with what discussion? Just so we can keep up

They are looking at any spaces that Madeleine, or break in tools etc. could have been hidden, mercury.

Also at the places where an abductor might have hidden either before or after the abduction.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2015, 08:36:20 PM »
They are looking at any spaces that Madeleine, or break in tools etc. could have been hidden, mercury.

Also at the places where an abductor might have hidden either before or after the abduction.

Are we now saying that important places and spaces were never searched?   the dogs did alert to something in the street? Hmm
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2015, 09:51:53 PM »

Are we now saying that important places and spaces were never searched?   the dogs did alert to something in the street? Hmm
As far as I am aware there is nothing in the files to indicate such places were searched.

Have you read anything about them being searched?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2015, 10:00:01 PM »
As far as I am aware there is nothing in the files to indicate such places were searched.

Have you read anything about them being searched?

No, but I would have thought if they were known about they would have been searched?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2015, 10:55:37 PM »
No, but I would have thought if they were known about they would have been searched?

If (and that's a very big if) - Eddie's nasal-passage clearing is accepted as an alert, is it not possible that he was not indicating to the flowerbed & verandah surface themselves but rather something underneath & encased by the verandah?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2015, 01:31:29 AM »
There is some housing in the r/h corner of the lounge rear wall, but that seems an odd place for a waste pipe.
The only other housing I can see is to the exterior right of the front door.
In dog video of 4G bathroom in one corner is walled off vertical column which presumably contains waste pipe coming down from 4K through 4G and 4A?. Block 5 is twin to 4 so there must be a similar walled off bathroom waste pipe from 5K through 5G then through 5A but where is it in 5A bathroom? Almost certainly irrelevant but interesting anyway.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:42:44 AM by pegasus »

Offline Anna

« Reply #223 on: September 03, 2015, 02:35:09 AM »
In dog video of 4G bathroom in one corner is walled off vertical column which presumably contains waste pipe coming down from 4K through 4G and 4A?. Block 5 is twin to 4 so there must be a similar walled off bathroom waste pipe from 5K through 5G then through 5A but where is it in 5A bathroom? Almost certainly irrelevant but interesting anyway.

Doesn't the toilet back on to the bedroom wardrobe area? I cant quite work it out ......
The kitchen water and waste pipes appear to come down and are in between the kitchen and lounge above the paved area in Dotour Martin gentils.
The toilet/bathroom is on the other side, so I imagine there must be pipes either going under or down the side of the balcony and behind to a drain(probably concealed under the garden plants) or it all goes somehow to the street drain.  &%+((£ Nah I lost it.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2015, 02:45:27 AM »
Doesn't the toilet back on to the bedroom wardrobe area? I cant quite work it out ......
The kitchen water and waste pipes appear to come down and are in between the kitchen and lounge above the paved area in Dotour Martin gentils.
The toilet/bathroom is on the other side, so I imagine there must be pipes either going under or down the side of the balcony and behind to a drain(probably concealed under the garden plants) or it all goes somehow to the street drain.  &%+((£ Nah I lost it.
That white pipe you see outside between lounge and dining area is a downpipe for rainwater from 5K east balcony
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:04:28 AM by pegasus »