Author Topic: Smithman's route from apartment 5a to the beach according to Pathfinder.  (Read 43000 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Smithman's route from apartment 5a to the beach according to Pathfinder.
« Reply #255 on: August 29, 2015, 11:26:04 PM »
That is a bigotted persons opinion. %£5&%

Better to be bigoted (if you are that is) than cast aspersions on people's characters online that you don't know,  such as, being a sadist or a paedophile or an abductor protector, don't you think? All of which you are guilty of so less of the playing at the moral highground which you (and some of your ilk) are a million miles away from....basically

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2015, 05:07:32 PM »
End of the stroll.

1432.  From the channel in the rock to the Fortaleza above.  There is an arm hanging over the terrace, but this was mid August, not early May.

1433. From the end of the channel to the rocks south of the Fortaleza.  Nobody went up or down this lot.  My thanks to the person who wandered along to give us some perspective.

1434.  8:25pm.  All the lights are on, and you can see that they don't amount to much.  Plus, for those of you into bins, notice another blue bin pinned to the rocks in the middle.

[attachment deleted by admin]
What's up, old man?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2015, 06:23:35 PM »
End of the stroll.

1432.  From the channel in the rock to the Fortaleza above.  There is an arm hanging over the terrace, but this was mid August, not early May.

1433. From the end of the channel to the rocks south of the Fortaleza.  Nobody went up or down this lot.  My thanks to the person who wandered along to give us some perspective.

1434.  8:25pm.  All the lights are on, and you can see that they don't amount to much.  Plus, for those of you into bins, notice another blue bin pinned to the rocks in the middle.

That is interesting thanks Shining.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #258 on: August 30, 2015, 09:13:00 PM »
Long before SY's "revelation" it was easy to see that the child JT saw being carried was not the missing child.
Because the pyjama legs seen were much longer than the missing child's.
Just saying, in the irish sighting, the sleeve length seen is much longer than the missing child's.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:15:48 PM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #259 on: August 30, 2015, 09:52:57 PM »
Long before SY's "revelation" it was easy to see that the child JT saw being carried was not the missing child.
Just saying, in the irish sighting, the sleeve length seen is much longer than the missing child's.

M&S children's pyjamas are normally very generous in both width & length. The trouser waistband may well have slid down past her hips, given the manner in which she was being carried.
I don't think you can rule out Tannerman solely on that basis.

Offline mercury

« Reply #260 on: August 30, 2015, 10:00:01 PM »
How do you know what sleeve length the smiths saw? And working back what sleeve length Madeleine might have worn
?

Offline Anna

« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »
Kate said that Madeleine was wearing short sleeves and Aoife Smith said that they were long sleeves .
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline mercury

« Reply #262 on: August 30, 2015, 10:14:26 PM »
Kate said that Madeleine was wearing short sleeves and Aoife Smith said that they were long sleeves .

Yes, I know that...Pegasus referred to JTs sighting not being possible as being to Madeleine because the length of the pyjama bottoms was wrong...he then went on to comment on the length of the sleeves the Irish witness saw, I assumed he meant, in the same way, it couldn't be a sighting of Madeleine because the sleeves were too long if you see what I mean..so I asked how did he know this? What length sleeves would be right? LOL..of course I could have read it ALL wrong, it happens

ETA Pegasus could have just meant neither child was Madeleine because her pyjama bottoms were not as in the Tanner sketch to the ankle and the Smith sighting not her either as she had long sleeves in that! probably guilty of over analysing here, sorry
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:17:34 PM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #263 on: August 31, 2015, 07:33:41 AM »

Smithman knew he was seen so things will change. Discover those changes like I have.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2015, 01:15:53 PM »
Yes, I know that...Pegasus referred to JTs sighting not being possible as being to Madeleine because the length of the pyjama bottoms was wrong...he then went on to comment on the length of the sleeves the Irish witness saw, I assumed he meant, in the same way, it couldn't be a sighting of Madeleine because the sleeves were too long if you see what I mean..so I asked how did he know this? What length sleeves would be right? LOL..of course I could have read it ALL wrong, it happens

ETA Pegasus could have just meant neither child was Madeleine because her pyjama bottoms were not as in the Tanner sketch to the ankle and the Smith sighting not her either as she had long sleeves in that! probably guilty of over analysing here, sorry
The child JT saw had trouser legs too long IMO for it to be the missing child.
The child the Irish group saw had sleeves too long IMO for it to be the missing child
IMO the man the Irish saw turned into the lane of steps.

Offline jassi

« Reply #265 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:47 PM »
Can we be absolutely certain what Madeleine was wearing that evening ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anna

« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2015, 02:41:09 PM »
End of the stroll.

Great Piccis again, Shining.
                                 You're doing a great job of making the area easier for us to understand. Thank You
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2015, 04:55:27 PM »
End of the stroll.

1434.  8:25pm.  All the lights are on, and you can see that they don't amount to much. Plus, for those of you into bins, notice another blue bin pinned to the rocks in the middle.
[/b][/size]

Wow wee.  It's the same bin I do believe.

Been there [one colour or another] for over 8 years and now suddenly it has been moved

I do believe someone is reading our forum in PdL !!! *&*%£

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #268 on: August 31, 2015, 07:23:31 PM »
[/b][/size]

Wow wee.  It's the same bin I do believe.

Been there [one colour or another] for over 8 years and now suddenly it has been moved

I do believe someone is reading our forum in PdL !!! *&*%£
Of course someone in Luz is reading the forum.  I am!

Two separate blue bins on the same date 14 Aug 2015.

No, I did not move one blue bin from beside the promenade to the middle of the rocks.  Check the earlier photos and the blue bin on the middle rocks should also feature.

There's no bin-shuffling going on.
What's up, old man?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #269 on: August 31, 2015, 11:05:29 PM »
Smithman's route from apartment 5a to the beach could start at the lane/Block 4 car park to outside perimeter of the wasteland (probably hidden in bushes). Later move - ran alone to hiding place and then seen by the Smiths. Smithman knew the dark deserted rocky beach would be a good hiding place so this whole rocky area needs to be checked by cadaver dogs.
@Pathfinder. Certainly not agreeing with any part of your theory but looking at your route and photo (first post) it is all rocky with no sand and assuming you ruled out outlet in photo basically there is nowhere to hide anything here IMO.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:09:23 PM by pegasus »