Author Topic: Smithman's route from apartment 5a to the beach according to Pathfinder.  (Read 42951 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Smithman's route from apartment 5a to the beach according to Pathfinder.
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »
Of course someone in Luz is reading the forum.  I am!

Two separate blue bins on the same date 14 Aug 2015.

No, I did not move one blue bin from beside the promenade to the middle of the rocks.  Check the earlier photos and the blue bin on the middle rocks should also feature.

There's no bin-shuffling going on.
Shining, I can assure you that I never thought that YOU moved the bin

Only one blue bin shows on the photos, but if you took them on August 14th, then one bin must be hidden, cos only the one shows on the photographs.

Offline mercury

« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2015, 01:14:44 AM »
What a pile of rubbish, moving bins, different coloured bins, a disgrace to the fact and evidence based ethos of the forum here..

Offline sadie

« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2015, 01:25:18 AM »
What a pile of rubbish, moving bins, different coloured bins, a disgrace to the fact and evidence based ethos of the forum here..
Bwhahahah  @)(++(*

Such indignation !   *&*%£

Offline mercury

« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2015, 03:26:36 AM »
Bwhahahah  @)(++(*

Such indignation !   *&*%£

So different coloured (and moving) bins mean.....? Just asking, just so as all forum members know what it means cos I hell dont
It  does help if posts are linked  to a thread of a discussion, so people can keep up

So, a moving changng coloured bin fits,..where? How and why? Just asking

PS This is as told by admin a facts and evidence based forum, try and remember that and keep to it, and if a moving and colour changing bin fits in that then a OK, as long as the evidence is provided, others if you're talking utter COBBLERS then don't provide any evidence and everyone shall see the cobblers for what they are,  simples really

Cheers
 8((()*/

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:54:43 AM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #274 on: September 01, 2015, 07:45:49 AM »
@Pathfinder. Certainly not agreeing with any part of your theory but looking at your route and photo (first post) it is all rocky with no sand and assuming you ruled out outlet in photo basically there is nowhere to hide anything here IMO.

I could go down to my local beach tonight in the dark and hide a child's body between rocks. Not a problem actually it's very easy but it doesn't mean it will stay there. You won't be digging on that terrain.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #275 on: September 01, 2015, 09:13:46 AM »

So different coloured (and moving) bins mean.....? Just asking, just so as all forum members know what it means cos I hell dont
It  does help if posts are linked  to a thread of a discussion, so people can keep up

So, a moving changng coloured bin fits,..where? How and why? Just asking

PS This is as told by admin a facts and evidence based forum, try and remember that and keep to it, and if a moving and colour changing bin fits in that then a OK, as long as the evidence is provided, others if you're talking utter COBBLERS then don't provide any evidence and everyone shall see the cobblers for what they are,  simples really

Cheers
 8((()*/
Use the depth of your thought.  I am sure that you have some.

Markers are not uncommon and the bin could have been used as a marker to identify to a boat at sea, coming in, where that tunnel / cave came out.   

That tunnel might have been a smugglers route  and if so could have been used to bring Madeleine down to the beach without being seen.

Hidden in plain sight.

Offline Carana

« Reply #276 on: September 01, 2015, 10:48:04 AM »
I could go down to my local beach tonight in the dark and hide a child's body between rocks. Not a problem actually it's very easy but it doesn't mean it will stay there. You won't be digging on that terrain.

But that's a problem, isn't it? How do you then recuperate a body, quite possibly moved by the tide, without anyone noticing?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #277 on: September 01, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »
So after your theory decided on this rocky area, why did you rule out the outlet which is visible in the photo you posted (see your post number 1 of this thread)? Isn't it the only place in your rocky area which is shielded from view?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #278 on: September 01, 2015, 03:19:52 PM »
How many rocks do you estimate were moved? And what was their average size?
1 rock of 1m diameter? 100 rocks of 10cm diameter?
And all within plain view of people walking along the esplanade.
IMO it is not practical Pathfinder.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #279 on: September 01, 2015, 03:53:42 PM »
How many rocks do you estimate were moved? And what was their average size?
1 rock of 1m diameter? 100 rocks of 10cm diameter?
And all within plain view of people walking along the esplanade.
IMO it is not practical Pathfinder.

That would weigh about a tonne. Stands a chance someone would notices the crane, appointed person and rigger.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pegasus

« Reply #280 on: September 01, 2015, 04:11:04 PM »
That would weigh about a tonne. Stands a chance someone would notices the crane, appointed person and rigger.
Even to find a big enough gap between existing rock means being in plain sight of anyone walking along the esplanade, going to and from several bars and restaurants.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:13:44 PM by pegasus »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #281 on: September 01, 2015, 05:35:37 PM »

Markers are not uncommon and the bin could have been used as a marker to identify to a boat at sea, coming in, where that tunnel / cave came out.   

That tunnel might have been a smugglers route  and if so could have been used to bring Madeleine down to the beach without being seen.

Hidden in plain sight.

Would the boat people have seen the bin at night and been able to check that the colour of it said 'All clear'? Perhaps it lights up like a lighthouse after dark?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #282 on: September 01, 2015, 06:42:08 PM »
Would the boat people have seen the bin at night and been able to check that the colour of it said 'All clear'? Perhaps it lights up like a lighthouse after dark?

@)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #283 on: September 01, 2015, 07:40:58 PM »

I presume they had multi-spectrum viewing capability. 8**8:/:

Offline mercury

« Reply #284 on: September 01, 2015, 10:03:30 PM »

Hidden in plain sight.
Yes  you are right I do have some depth of thought, thanks sooo much for acknowledging the possibility/probability

Unfortunately the depth can't quite grasp the notion of moving and colour changing bins as some sign to "go ahead and abduct" or "go ahead and walk down the road" etc etc

it is laughable at bloody best

It was a rubbish bin

You might be thinking of million dollar bank heists and abduction of royalty members NOT a normal 3 year old from an ordinary family!!!