Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502015 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1170 on: April 21, 2019, 11:33:58 AM »
I agree, but my reasons are not the same as yours.  @)(++(*

I've pointed out things he's saying that are untrue... So you agree he should not be promoting them

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1171 on: April 21, 2019, 11:34:46 AM »

Everyone has options.

Not if you have some sense of honour, you don't.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1172 on: April 21, 2019, 02:11:04 PM »
I've pointed out things he's saying that are untrue... So you agree he should not be promoting them

I agree that promoting untruths isn't condusive to justice. I'm thinking of things like jemmied shutters, an open front door, a cloloboma, being left to search all alone....
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1173 on: April 21, 2019, 02:15:04 PM »
I agree that promoting untruths isn't condusive to justice. I'm thinking of things like jemmied shutters, an open front door, a cloloboma, being left to search all alone....

I haven't heard the McCanns refer to the eye defect as a coloboma.. Cite.. Nor shutters as being gemmied... Nor left to search all alone... So that's, 3 untruths from you

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1174 on: April 21, 2019, 02:30:59 PM »
I haven't heard the McCanns refer to the eye defect as a coloboma.. Cite.. Nor shutters as being gemmied... Nor left to search all alone... So that's, 3 untruths from you

I never said they said those things.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1175 on: April 21, 2019, 02:34:27 PM »

Insignificant point....no cite needed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1176 on: April 21, 2019, 02:42:43 PM »
I never said they said those things.

you cited three things staed in the early confused days....Mark s is promoting things taht arent true 12 yeras on..but it doesnt matter because he and his podcasts will sink into obscurity...if they were based on truth thye might make a diference

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1177 on: April 21, 2019, 03:08:20 PM »
you cited three things staed in the early confused days....Mark s is promoting things taht arent true 12 yeras on..but it doesnt matter because he and his podcasts will sink into obscurity...if they were based on truth thye might make a diference

What like the mcs truthfulness - when they said checking every 15 mins.

When kmc said herself 30 to 45 mins.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1178 on: April 21, 2019, 03:53:10 PM »

I confess that I haven't bothered to listen to his podcasts as the information I can glean is that it is just the same old ... the only difference being it is said in an Australian accent.

Has he said anything new or constructive or giving any insight or any contribution of value to Madeleine's case?  I doubt it.  In the absence of anything of significance ... I think obscurity beckons despite his expert manipulation of the media.
Just a matter of time.
The Emperor's New Clothes Audio Story Podcast for Kids
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1179 on: April 21, 2019, 03:57:01 PM »
Who says they accept the version without question...I don't see that... I see supporters accepting things without question.... It was claimed the dogs had success in 200 cases... UT took a foi request from a supporter to show that was rubbish... But mark s is still promoting it as, a, fact and his followers accept it without question
Remember the sceptics were convinced it was impossible to open the shutters from outside too, and how much backtracking and spinning they had to do when it wasr revealed that they could indeed be opened from outside.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1180 on: April 21, 2019, 04:24:13 PM »
All those have been discussed at length.. I don't see the point in doing it again..

One not man enough for the challenge. Is there anyone man enough?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1181 on: April 21, 2019, 05:19:52 PM »
One not man enough for the challenge. Is there anyone man enough?

What did Mark Saunokonoko make of the questions you asked in his podcasts ... whatever it was I'm sure you will interpret it to suit yourself. 
Why would anyone indulge you in answering a questionnaire to be scoffed at, which seems to be the fate of any difference of opinion or researched fact.

For example ... what exactly did Mrs Fenn say in her statement ... which wasn't verbatim.  We know what the interpreter thought, but what Mrs Fenn actually said will remain a mystery till the end of time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1182 on: April 21, 2019, 06:26:20 PM »
"She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due the tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger. Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted 'Daddy, Daddy', the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below. At about 23.45, an hour and fifteen minutes after the crying began, she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the patio doors open, she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1183 on: April 21, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »
For Davel, Eleanor, Misty, Lace, Brietta, Erngath and other McCann supporters. Your unbiased opinions on the following:

1. What is your opinion on Pamela Fenn's report of crying for 75 minutes in their apartment on Tuesday night?

2. How did the cleaner on Wednesday see a cot in the parents bedroom (after reported crying night)?

3. How did Rachael Oldfield not hear crying from their apartment on Wednesday night?

4. Why did tapas staff say that they did not check every 30 minutes that week? I believe on Thursday that they did.

5. Why did the McCanns delete call records from the mobile phones from the day they arrived in PDL until the disappearance?

6. Why didn't Kate or Gerry immediately call the police themselves knowing that their daughter had been abducted?

7. What is your opinion about police reconstructions with the witnesses involved?

8. Who do you think abducted Madeleine? Is there any sightings that you think are relevant?
1. What is your opinion on Pamela Fenn's report of crying for 75 minutes in their apartment on Tuesday night?
Answer: Can we be certain she didn't dose off during that period and missed another visit by the parents?

2. How did the cleaner on Wednesday see a cot in the parents bedroom (after reported crying night)?   Answer: She was Mistaken.

3. How did Rachael Oldfield not hear crying from their apartment on Wednesday night?   
Answer: Maybe she dosed off too and missed it.

4. Why did tapas staff say that they did not check every 30 minutes that week? I believe on Thursday that they did.
Answer: Who was keeping a record?  Why were they keeping a record?

5. Why did the McCanns delete call records from the mobile phones from the day they arrived in PDL until the disappearance?  Answer: Who knows?

6. Why didn't Kate or Gerry immediately call the police themselves knowing that their daughter had been abducted?   
Answer: Gerry dominates and I can't recall Gerry ever saying he immediately thought Madeleine was abducted.

7. What is your opinion about police reconstructions with the witnesses involved? 
Answer: There was never any real intention to do a reconstruction.

8. Who do you think abducted Madeleine? Is there any sightings that you think are relevant?
Answer: I still think she was a replacement child. 

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:41:31 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1184 on: April 21, 2019, 06:49:15 PM »
Remember the sceptics were convinced it was impossible to open the shutters from outside too, and how much backtracking and spinning they had to do when it wasr revealed that they could indeed be opened from outside.

I don't think the how matters as much as the if and the why.
Result = happy posting.