Author Topic: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up  (Read 8166 times)

Offline KayPage1990

Hey all,

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in here for so long and to be honest, I'm not sure that I will following this post. Because last time I did, I found myself feeling overwhelmed with all the additional leads people were asking me to follow. It also made me feel a tad anxious about everything.

But, I also found this forum extremely helpful in the research of my podcast and so having seen some of the previous comments, etc. I thought I owed it to you all that I addressed them first hand.

Where I'm at with the podcast?

There are countless behind the scene reasons why I've stalled - again - on this podcast but much of it comes down to me. I started the podcast with motivation because I believed in his innocence but as you're all aware, I no longer feel way.

It's been a real challenge to get this podcast finished because I've been really conscious of making any mistakes with it and that fear has really hindered my progress.

I've felt overwhelmed and uncertain about it numerous times. But I no longer feel that as I've decided exactly how I now intend to forge forward.

For the sake of my mental health, I have to remove myself from the WHF debate, finishing the podcast in the best way that I can. Being as accurate as I can. But also appreciating that I have a finite amount of time.

I also work full-time and so I've had to prioritise which parts of the case matter the most. I'm not really that worried about who Jeremy slept with and why, unless in some way it's related. And even if it is, if I can't trace the person or engage in the debate, there's little point in my pursuing it.

So, I've chosen instead to focus on the accepted facts and the disputed evidence.

For that reason, I don't want to spend hours pouting over things that feel unnecessary. I'm going to focus on what I feel is important and get to business on those.

Inaccuracies made

I also think it's important to point out that inaccuracies shouldn't be mistaken for attempts at 're-writing history and it's still my intention to present an accurate and factual series. Any mistakes made have been just that.

I have made mistakes, I know that I have, and I kick myself every time I notice one. But the pause in content was because I was finalising everything and I think future episodes will be much more accurate.

I'm re-recording previous episodes because I know they can be done better.

The Brett Collins interview

I edited the Brett Collins interview because I had to. There was no choice but to edit it. And for various reasons which I can't and won't go into, I am not in a position to publish that in full.

And for that very same reason, the original, unedited interview will not be published or shared. Although it was my initial intention to do so, it no longer is.

I've also noticed some huge inconsistencies and errors in what Brett has said to me and what he's said since. I don't think Brett is lying, I just think he's a bit all over the place with his memory at times.

I'm re-scripting and editing the Brett interview because, again, it could be done better and there are certain changes I want to make.

The goal now

My goal now is to finish the podcast. To use as a vehicle for identifying the truth in this case as best we can.

The campaign team is no longer engaging with me and won't reply to my emails. I spent a good amount of time at Crime Con avoiding them, because as far as I'm aware it was a last-minute choice for them to go (they were donated tickets from someone who couldn't go).

As Carol Ann Lee said in her part of the documentary (she is now a dear friend to me, who doesn't deserve the rubbish she gets thrown at her) it's important that the correct narrative is told. 

My intention now is to finish my podcast, accepting that I probably will still make some mistakes despite my months of research, and to put my involvement with this case behind me. It's important to me that I do finish the podcast because of the amount of effort I've put in, and because I think it's important to show the evidence.

Any of the additional documents I've found will be added to the website at a later date and while I don't have that much to add, I do have the wills if anyone is interested in seeing those.

All that said, I am honestly so exhausted with the Bamber case. The podcast is not what it was supposed to be when it was started and I am very, very keen to get it finished and put behind me.

Offline Myster

Re: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 04:27:47 PM »
Hello Kay.  I enjoyed your Brett Collins interview.  You managed to pin him down and let him speak candidly when other "pro" journalists failed or never attempted to do so, and I was looking forward to your proposed other podcasts, particularly one involving Chris Bews, but wondered what had happened when it failed to materialise.  Don't pay any attention to me, my dodgy hearing and initial complaints, but keep up the good work anyway.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 04:43:28 PM »
Ah thank you! Editing the Brett one because there's a few things I need to follow up.

The Bews one is on the horizon. It'll actually be two interviews as he gave me so much of his time.

The first is about being first on the scene and the second is about the 'second call log'.

He's a great guy, been extremely helpful and always the first to answer any and every question I have.

Extra note here:

- I too am a bit confused about the Anji | Virginia situation because while Brett said they pretended it was Anji he was having an affair with because V was getting married, I've not found anything to prove this. BUT I do know that Anji DID get married in 1985. That entire thing baffles me.

I have located both of them under their new names - but neither will speak to me. I have found and am in contact with a few other interesting people, so hopefully, I'll have that up soon.

I'm finished with the research now. Just pulling it all together.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 04:47:44 PM »
In my opinion there are people out there who know more about Jeremy Bamber's criminal activities than they have ever admitted to.

Look forward to the podcast 👍
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 06:53:08 PM »
Extra note here:

- I too am a bit confused about the Anji | Virginia situation because while Brett said they pretended it was Anji he was having an affair with because V was getting married, I've not found anything to prove this. BUT I do know that Anji DID get married in 1985. That entire thing baffles me.

30th October 1985
Mr Brett Collins and Angela Greaves, the 29-year-old girlfriend of Jeremy Bamber, accused of killing five members of his own family. https://www.topfoto.co.uk/asset/1518735/

If Anji Greaves was due to get married or had just got married what was she doing in the papers being referred to as Bambers ‘girlfriend’?

6th November 1985
Angela Greaves, a former girlfriend of farmer Jeremy Bamber (24)
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crime-murder-jeremy-bamber-maldon-1985-111059828.html

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 06:57:00 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 06:58:21 PM »
In my opinion there are people out there who know more about Jeremy Bamber's criminal activities than they have ever admitted to.

Of course there are and Brett Collins and the Greave sisters are 3 of them

Bamber would have behaved the same way with them as he did with Julie Mugford

Bamber’s goal regarding the Greave sisters was to manipulate, dominate and control them

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:03:46 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 07:00:05 PM »
This is the confusing thing right.

I know for a fact she was married in the summer of 1985 - I know this based on her marriage certificate and also, having found her, the name matches. So it's definitely her. Why she was calling herself his 'girlfriend' in the papers is beyond me.

I have found someone who might be able to clear this up for me - Michael Deckers - as he dated one of them first. I've contacted him to see if he can help.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 07:04:44 PM »

I know for a fact she was married in the summer of 1985 - I know this based on her marriage certificate and also, having found her, the name matches. So it's definitely her. Why she was calling herself his 'girlfriend' in the papers is beyond me.

Isn’t it part proof to back up what Brett Collins said ?

Brett stated the following ⬇️
’The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:07:27 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2021, 07:06:31 PM »
No. Because he implied that Anji was pretending to be JB’s GF because she Virginia was getting married. She wasn’t. Anji was the one who was married. Virginia didn’t get married for years. Unless the marriage was called off. Meaning there was no point in Anji lying by the time the article was written.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:12:53 PM by KayPage1990 »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2021, 07:17:36 PM »

I have found someone who might be able to clear this up for me - Michael Deckers - as he dated one of them first. I've contacted him to see if he can help.

When in the summer? Between June and September?

Anji claimed Bamber called at ‘her flat in Kensington, West London two days after his parents were buried’

Was her newly wed husband okay with this? Where was he when Bamber turned up?

They were then apparently ‘sat on the sofa watching videos and he made a pass’

‘He said he really wanted to get married and..…’

The comments in bold are excerpts from Anji’s news article

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2021, 07:21:05 PM »
No. Because he implied that Anji was pretending to be JB’s GF because she Virginia was getting married. She wasn’t. Anji was the one who was married. Virginia didn’t get married for years. Unless the marriage was called off. Meaning there was no point in Anji lying by the time the article was written.

If she didn’t lie then did Virginia commit perjury?

Another excerpt from Anji’s newspaper story ⬇️

But Anji said Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall. For its roused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend’
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:24:26 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2021, 07:21:37 PM »
Yup. I've managed to find a more detailed marriage certificate and she married in July 1985. So she was married at the time.

Let's say it is accurate and that both were with Jeremy.

Virginia is engaged. Anji is married.

Ok, that's that but why would Anji then 'pretend' it was her.

Why is it more important for one to take the fall over the other?

It's very, very strange.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2021, 07:27:16 PM »
Yup. I've managed to find a more detailed marriage certificate and she married in July 1985. So she was married at the time.

And Bamber turned up at her flat the following month and they started an affair

Where was her husband? Working away?

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2021, 07:28:37 PM »
I don't know do I? But I know they were married as there's a registered, legal document.

It happens doesn't it? I'm sure it was conducted much in the way that any 'affair' is.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2021, 07:37:32 PM »
I don't know do I? But I know they were married as there's a registered, legal document.

It happens doesn't it? I'm sure it was conducted much in the way that any 'affair' is.

Are ‘affairs’ usually this public ⬇️

30th October 1985
Mr Brett Collins and Angela Greaves, the 29-year-old girlfriend of Jeremy Bamber, accused of killing five members of his own family. https://www.topfoto.co.uk/asset/1518735/

3 months after Anji gets married she’s all over the news as Bamber’s girlfriend ?

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:39:36 PM by Nicholas »