Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465171 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9765 on: April 13, 2021, 11:52:28 AM »
There is just so much going on in the world at the moment which has been life changing for many folk why on earth would I wish to get bogged down in irrelevant trivia which is none of my business anyway.

You have shown interest in Amaral's finances in the past, which are not publicly accessible and are therefore less of your business than the Fund's accounts.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9766 on: April 13, 2021, 12:08:29 PM »
So tell me the date by which Company Accounts should be submitted.  And The Penalties if they aren't.

Nine months after the company's financial year ends. In 2021 that has been extended to twelve months due to Brexit. Penalties are on a sliding scale, beginning with £150 for one month late and rising to £ 1,500 for six months late.

At the same time as the accounts are submitted to Companies House, any corporation tax due must be paid or penalties are charged by HMRC.

Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9767 on: April 13, 2021, 12:13:16 PM »
Nine months after the company's financial year ends. In 2021 that has been extended to twelve months due to Brexit. Penalties are on a sliding scale, beginning with £150 for one month late and rising to £ 1,500 for six months late.

At the same time as the accounts are submitted to Companies House, any corporation tax due must be paid or penalties are charged by HMRC.

Has this ever happened to The McCanns. or more to the point, their Accountants?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9768 on: April 13, 2021, 12:31:12 PM »
You have shown interest in Amaral's finances in the past, which are not publicly accessible and are therefore less of your business than the Fund's accounts.

I have no interest in the money collected by public conscription to benefit Amaral but only in the hypocrisy of those sad individuals who while admitting to the secrecy surrounding donations to Amaral sit like vultures awaiting the annual publication of the transparent Madeleine Fund for their intense scrutiny.

The contrast between the Amaral Fund and Madeleine's fund from concept to vilification or lack of could hardly be more marked.

By the way ... we are informed exactly what will happen to the surplus from Madeleine's Fund when her disappearance is resolved.  A similar undertaken was promised for the surplus from Amaral's Fund which now he has won his case must be due ... which charity or charities benefitted?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9769 on: April 13, 2021, 01:03:22 PM »

This is almost unbelievable, again.  Every year without fail, but with nothing ever to be found that contravenes anything.  But you never know.  Maybe next year.

If I were The McCanns I would take the money, earned from Kate's Book and then bog off to New Zealand, which The McCanns are quite within their rights to do.

And then these persons can all have a lovely time trying to track them down as they are obviously bored out of their tiny minds.

Meanwhile, Breuckner will get banged up yet again for child sexual abuse which will be no odds to any of them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9770 on: April 13, 2021, 01:11:11 PM »
I have no interest in the money collected by public conscription to benefit Amaral but only in the hypocrisy of those sad individuals who while admitting to the secrecy surrounding donations to Amaral sit like vultures awaiting the annual publication of the transparent Madeleine Fund for their intense scrutiny.

The contrast between the Amaral Fund and Madeleine's fund from concept to vilification or lack of could hardly be more marked.

By the way ... we are informed exactly what will happen to the surplus from Madeleine's Fund when her disappearance is resolved.  A similar undertaken was promised for the surplus from Amaral's Fund which now he has won his case must be due ... which charity or charities benefitted?

Madeleine's Fund's transparency goes only as far as the minimum they are obliged to reveal. I wasn't referring to Amaral's Fund, by the way, but to your general interest in and disapproval of his financial affairs.

"In my opinion a senior police officer obviously living beyond his means resulting in substantial debt is very much a cause for concern whatever jurisdiction he happens to be from."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8465.msg640112#msg640112
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9771 on: April 13, 2021, 01:58:13 PM »
Despite a three month extension to their filing date, the Madeleine's Fund accounts are late being filed.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06248215
You've stolen Faithlilly's thunder - it's usually her who brings us these yearly sad tidings.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9772 on: April 13, 2021, 03:04:41 PM »
Madeleine's Fund's transparency goes only as far as the minimum they are obliged to reveal. I wasn't referring to Amaral's Fund, by the way, but to your general interest in and disapproval of his financial affairs.

"In my opinion a senior police officer obviously living beyond his means resulting in substantial debt is very much a cause for concern whatever jurisdiction he happens to be from."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8465.msg640112#msg640112

And that's a fact twice over.

Madeleine's Fund meets all the protocols necessary and it is inappropriate for a senior police to be mired in debt 👏
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9773 on: April 15, 2021, 10:22:19 AM »
Madeleine's Fund has now filed it's accounts at Companies House. The Fund has not been wiped out by having to pay huge amounts to Amaral as yet, although it's assets have been reduced by £ 70944.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #9774 on: April 15, 2021, 11:45:58 AM »
Madeleine's Fund has now filed it's accounts at Companies House. The Fund has not been wiped out by having to pay huge amounts to Amaral as yet, although it's assets have been reduced by £ 70944.

That's a sizable amount. Any details of what it was spent on ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9775 on: April 15, 2021, 12:09:32 PM »

A new ffrock for Kate perhaps.

Offline jassi

« Reply #9776 on: April 15, 2021, 12:12:10 PM »
A new ffrock for Kate perhaps.

Ah expenses. Could be
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9777 on: April 15, 2021, 12:29:27 PM »
And that's a fact twice over.

Madeleine's Fund meets all the protocols necessary and it is inappropriate for a senior police to be mired in debt 👏

Why?

Many people are in debt.

The British Government is mired in debt, personally I find that more inappropriate.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9778 on: April 15, 2021, 12:35:16 PM »

Not really. They report a deficit of £ 55385 from the Income and Expenditure account, aka Profit and Loss account. That just means they've spent more than they've earned. 

Of interest so far is an amount of £ 5193 in search fees. That term usually applies to searches connected to property purchases afaik, but it seems rather a lot if so.

A payment of £ 4229.00 to the McCann couple is also interesting. It says it's to reimburse legal costs in relation to ongoing libel action in Portugal. That's a little confusing, as that case was concluded in 2017.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #9779 on: April 20, 2021, 08:56:39 AM »
Hello everyone.  I am able to post again after not being able to for a while,  every time I tried to post I got the message that my time had expired when posting,  to log out and in again to resolve the problem.  I am unable to log out when it happens,  or post or send private messages.   Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else on this forum.  It has nothing to do with my computer as it is a brand new MacBook Pro.  This has happened three times now.  I don't know how long I will be able to post this time.